Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 438. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
What is the next milestone of this project?
Completion of the Signatum marketplace, which is already undergoing development.
Activity: 31
The initial spike I saw with this was reminiscent of what I saw with ChainCoin.

Can anyone tell me why so many on here believe (or want to believe) that this has a future?

I may look back and think that 1400... 1000... or even 500 was a GREAT place to "buy in", or perhaps not.

I wish I had bought into Sirius when they almost went under, and the stock was down to a NICKEL !!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

UPD: https://github.com/palginpav/ccminer/releases/download/v1.1/ccminer-1.1-skunk.zip , with reworked algos, speedup for 10xx cards, haven't tested on 9xx

Awesome, got a 5% boost on my 1080Ti.

Thank you!!
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Hello Guys,

Mining a tiny bit on Windows to test SIGT out and I like where it's going. I want to kick it into a higher gear and set this up on my linux systems. I'm having problems compiling the build. Is there a pre-compiled version for Linux?

I tried cloning the version at https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer
Then I ran ./build.sh

It gets to the end and error's out with this. My error is 3 lines from the bottom. HELP! I can't find anything valuable on this build error. What am I doing wrong.

make[2]: Entering directory '/home/chris/CryptoMining/SIGT/ccminer'
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -fopenmp  -pthread -fno-strict-aliasing -I./compat/jansson -I/usr/local/cuda/include -DUSE_WRAPNVML    -g -O2 -MT ccminer-crc32.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/ccminer-crc32.Tpo -c -o ccminer-crc32.o `test -f 'crc32.c' || echo './'`crc32.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -fopenmp  -pthread -fno-strict-aliasing -I./compat/jansson -I/usr/local/cuda/include -DUSE_WRAPNVML    -g -O2 -MT ccminer-hefty1.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/ccminer-hefty1.Tpo -c -o ccminer-hefty1.o `test -f 'hefty1.c' || echo './'`hefty1.c
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -fopenmp  -pthread -fno-strict-aliasing -I./compat/jansson -I/usr/local/cuda/include -DUSE_WRAPNVML    -O3 -march=native -D_REENTRANT -falign-functions=16 -falign-jumps=16 -falign-labels=16 -MT ccminer-ccminer.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/ccminer-ccminer.Tpo -c -o ccminer-ccminer.o `test -f 'ccminer.cpp' || echo './'`ccminer.cpp
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -fopenmp  -pthread -fno-strict-aliasing -I./compat/jansson -I/usr/local/cuda/include -DUSE_WRAPNVML    -O3 -march=native -D_REENTRANT -falign-functions=16 -falign-jumps=16 -falign-labels=16 -MT ccminer-pools.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/ccminer-pools.Tpo -c -o ccminer-pools.o `test -f 'pools.cpp' || echo './'`pools.cpp
mv -f .deps/ccminer-crc32.Tpo .deps/ccminer-crc32.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -fopenmp  -pthread -fno-strict-aliasing -I./compat/jansson -I/usr/local/cuda/include -DUSE_WRAPNVML    -O3 -march=native -D_REENTRANT -falign-functions=16 -falign-jumps=16 -falign-labels=16 -MT ccminer-util.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/ccminer-util.Tpo -c -o ccminer-util.o `test -f 'util.cpp' || echo './'`util.cpp
ccminer.cpp:49:26: fatal error: cuda_runtime.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
Makefile:1712: recipe for target 'ccminer-ccminer.o' failed
make[2]: *** [ccminer-ccminer.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

YOU NEED THE BUILD ENVIRONMENT--

There are web tutorials for this.  Tpruvot's GitHub site explains the requirements, they need to be in place on your linux box.       --scryptr

Forgive me please, I'm new to build environments but eager to learn. I don't see the requirements (instructions) on Tpruvot's site. Can you point me to a link so I can learn how to do this. Google is turning up various results of different builds and I'm not sure which one would be right to do for this build.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
What is the next milestone of this project?
Activity: 138
Hmmm just transferred 5 SIGT to Cryptopia using the official wallet but on the explorer two transfers were made to two different recipients! One is the Cryptopia SIGT address and the other is unknown to me! 5 SIGT to cryptopia, 5.43 to the unknown address!
http://explorer.signatum.io/tx/755cd6f5f6381ca62bafcf7ee99a567292ef961b1b67a7cae163c473e5d06b7f

Any ideas of what happened?
When you make a transaction, the wallet creates another adress to send the rest of the coins to this adress, for security
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
please help sgminer cant run at rx 560

Step 1: verify your device is present for miner

sgminer -n
pause

Step 2: run the miner, set -g number to your device number(s). If you have Intel HD graphics and it's enabled, try --gpu-platform 0 as well.

setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_MAX_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_MAX_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
sgminer.exe -k skunkhash -o stratum+tcp://yiimp.ccminer.org:8433 -u qwerty -p c=SIGT -I 16 -w 128 -g 0 --gpu-platform 1

This works fine for RX460 4Gb which is technically almost the same as RX560.

good and thanks.

btw what hashrate on ur rx460/rx560?

I am trying to mine with AMD Sapphire 270x. Everything works but no hash...what could be wrong? Any idea? Thanks
sgminer.exe -k skunkhash -o stratum+tcp://skunk.mine.zpool.ca:8433 -u B7T4vpVCdKsaN5gfxHKUs -p c=SIGT -I 11
Activity: 18
Hmmm just transferred 5 SIGT to Cryptopia using the official wallet but on the explorer two transfers were made to two different recipients! One is the Cryptopia SIGT address and the other is unknown to me! 5 SIGT to cryptopia, 5.43 to the unknown address!
http://explorer.signatum.io/tx/755cd6f5f6381ca62bafcf7ee99a567292ef961b1b67a7cae163c473e5d06b7f

Any ideas of what happened?
Activity: 180
Sigt-miner.zip does not work with rx390 GPUs. Please help.
Activity: 29
Add these nodes to your signatum.conf file in %appdata%\Signatum

Thank you! It worked.
Activity: 59
I can't sync windows wallet. This is what the log shows. Help?

Loading addresses from DNS seeds (could take a while)
6 addresses found from DNS seeds
dnsseed thread exit
socket recv error 10054
socket recv error 10054
socket recv error 10054
socket recv error 10054
socket recv error 10054
Add these nodes to your signatum.conf file in %appdata%\Signatum
Code:
addnode=54.175.225.242
addnode=122.129.64.13
addnode=122.129.64.14
addnode=122.129.64.15
addnode=122.129.64.16
addnode=203.128.6.219
addnode=104.154.193.236
addnode=104.198.232.113
addnode=104.199.11.56
addnode=130.211.127.202
addnode=35.184.49.142
addnode=35.189.14.132
addnode=35.185.18.85
addnode=35.184.121.184
Activity: 47
please help sgminer cant run at rx 560

Step 1: verify your device is present for miner

sgminer -n
pause

Step 2: run the miner, set -g number to your device number(s). If you have Intel HD graphics and it's enabled, try --gpu-platform 0 as well.

setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_MAX_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_MAX_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
sgminer.exe -k skunkhash -o stratum+tcp://yiimp.ccminer.org:8433 -u qwerty -p c=SIGT -I 16 -w 128 -g 0 --gpu-platform 1

This works fine for RX460 4Gb which is technically almost the same as RX560.

good and thanks.

btw what hashrate on ur rx460/rx560?
Activity: 60
UPD: https://github.com/palginpav/ccminer/releases/download/v1.1/ccminer-1.1-skunk.zip , with reworked algos, speedup for 10xx cards, haven't tested on 9xx

can't see a speedup with GTX 1060, its even 1 Mh/s less in total - some config adjustments needed? Smiley

Speed for me is the same on 1060 6gb and 1070, but 1080 FE is faster by 1mh/s, getting about 32mh/s now with 65% power limit.
Activity: 31
Anyone solo mining, or is it just too much of a crap shoot at this point?

Are the steps (given here http://cryptovore.com/2017/07/19/how-to-mine-signatum-sigt/) for solo mining the preferred method?

Can you combine rigs to increase your chances, or is each rig essentially on its own? Managing 150-200 MH/s per rig.

... also, what's the definition of "LUCK" with regard to values given on mining pools pages?

THANKS
I know one guy found a block with solo mining today, but he has a veeeery high hashrate, and obviously a loot of luck, and yes you can point all your rigs on one wallet, if you have the skills to do that.
My advice is you'd better avoid solo mining unless you can put thousands MH/s on sigt.
Regarding luck, on suprnova for example, average 1 block per minute with 589,459.63 MH/s on the pool, do your maths.

ok.

Let's say I can throw 1GH/s at mining SIGT. That puts suprnova at about a 600x hasrate over me.

Help me to understand some of the basics here:

1> Does this mean that, on average, I'll mine a block every 600 minutes (10 hours)?

2> What's involved in being able to mine a block for myself? Must I individually mining all the shares start/finish prior to someone else? How does this "work"?

3> Do I stand any better chance having several rigs all pointing to one wallet, or is the sum total of all my rigs (independently) just as effective for solo mining?

4> Currently, the reward for a block is 2500 SIGT, correct?

5> For solo mining, are there other sources of "income"? I've heard of orphans and uncles with regard to some mining pools, but have no idea what that refers to.

... thought I'd stop short of "twenty questions"...  Smiley

THANKS

1. assuming a 1000Gh/sec network hash rate, 1Gh/sec will, on average over a long time, provide 0.1% of the blocks. there are 1440 minutes in a day, so you're looking at maybe 1.44 blocks on average per day you could hope to find solo. HOWEVER, this depends on a few things: you finding the block and submitting it into the network before anyone else does and that block being accepted by all nodes in the network.

2. there are no 'shares', finding a block is simply a luck thing. you need to generate a hash from the algo that is more 'difficult' than the required difficulty. if you do this, your miner picks transactions from the mempool, encodes them in a block using the hash, and submits the block to the network. if the network accepts the block, all the nodes in the network will add it to the chain. if multiple blocks are found around the same time, the first one to make the 'journey' around to the nodes becomes the accepted and the other becomes the orphan. on a pool, you submit any hash that is over the 'stratum difficulty' and you are given a 'share' of the block reward depending on the total difficulty of all hashes that you submitted. if you happen to submit a hash which is higher than the network difficulty, the pool encodes a block and submits it to the network. if that block is accepted etc, then the pool distributes profits to the miners depending on several various systems, my pool (hashbag) uses a PPLNS or 'Pay Per Last N Shares' system where you are paid a part of each block reward based on the total difficulty of shares you submitted over time - i.e. the payouts are done independant of the block boundaries. suprnova uses a PROP system or "proportional" where the block reward is immediately divided to everyone who submitted shares for that block. there are other payout systems as well, just look up PPLNS / PPS / PROP etc.

as a solo miner, there are no shares since you never submit a hash until you found one which you can encode a block with.

3. you have the same chances no matter how many wallet addresses you use - it's all luck if any one of your generated hashes is above the network diff. sometimes a single card might pull off a 15k diff share within 5 mins of starting to hash.. other times not for months.. more hashes/sec just means more chances to pull off that elusive share which you can encode a block with. i would recommend pointing to the same wallet to make it easier to deal with any resulting rewards; and especially on a pool as you can see a list of all the workers and shared hash rate, whereas splitting wallets will be difficult to manage.

4. correct, block reward is 2500SIGT up to block 30k.

5. solo mining has no reward other than if you happen to find a hash; if you find a block but then it is orphaned due to a pool (who is usually well connected to lots of peers) finding a block between the time it takes for your block to generate and to end up in the pool's blockchain, then you lose your reward. some pools consider your shares for orphans and some dont, depending on the payout system. you take 100% of the risk with solo mining. it CAN be profitable, but it can also be almost nothing. my pool for example has had reasonable bad luck in the past 1hr30mins - we have found 0 blocks, however people are still getting paid thanks to PPLNS spreading the profits out across a longer period.

Thanks for the details - that does clear up some confusion I had!

With regard to having all my rigs point to a single wallet - is that a challenging endeavor ?
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
What to do if Sgminer report low difficulty and rejected shares? I tried playing with the intensity but all same results. Sgminer for AMD cards. CCminer is working very well with my NVIDIA no problems and same with the CPU miner.

Im mining on pool.mn
Try to put lower OC values on your cards
Activity: 29
I can't sync windows wallet. This is what the log shows. Help?

Loading addresses from DNS seeds (could take a while)
6 addresses found from DNS seeds
dnsseed thread exit
socket recv error 10054
socket recv error 10054
socket recv error 10054
socket recv error 10054
socket recv error 10054
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
http://scientificcoin.com/
What to do if Sgminer report low difficulty and rejected shares? I tried playing with the intensity but all same results. Sgminer for AMD cards. CCminer is working very well with my NVIDIA no problems and same with the CPU miner.

Im mining on pool.mn
Activity: 308
Omg I did this  Mistake now is ok

I have them on Stock settings with 16 mhs per card total of 7 Cards

Settings for Nvidia 1060?

Core clock or Memory
Activity: 196
Stratu Authentication Failed  I have no idea why any  ideas?

Means your worker name and password are incorrect
Activity: 298
hashbag.cc
Anyone solo mining, or is it just too much of a crap shoot at this point?

Are the steps (given here http://cryptovore.com/2017/07/19/how-to-mine-signatum-sigt/) for solo mining the preferred method?

Can you combine rigs to increase your chances, or is each rig essentially on its own? Managing 150-200 MH/s per rig.

... also, what's the definition of "LUCK" with regard to values given on mining pools pages?

THANKS
I know one guy found a block with solo mining today, but he has a veeeery high hashrate, and obviously a loot of luck, and yes you can point all your rigs on one wallet, if you have the skills to do that.
My advice is you'd better avoid solo mining unless you can put thousands MH/s on sigt.
Regarding luck, on suprnova for example, average 1 block per minute with 589,459.63 MH/s on the pool, do your maths.

ok.

Let's say I can throw 1GH/s at mining SIGT. That puts suprnova at about a 600x hasrate over me.

Help me to understand some of the basics here:

1> Does this mean that, on average, I'll mine a block every 600 minutes (10 hours)?

2> What's involved in being able to mine a block for myself? Must I individually mining all the shares start/finish prior to someone else? How does this "work"?

3> Do I stand any better chance having several rigs all pointing to one wallet, or is the sum total of all my rigs (independently) just as effective for solo mining?

4> Currently, the reward for a block is 2500 SIGT, correct?

5> For solo mining, are there other sources of "income"? I've heard of orphans and uncles with regard to some mining pools, but have no idea what that refers to.

... thought I'd stop short of "twenty questions"...  Smiley

THANKS

1. assuming a 1000Gh/sec network hash rate, 1Gh/sec will, on average over a long time, provide 0.1% of the blocks. there are 1440 minutes in a day, so you're looking at maybe 1.44 blocks on average per day you could hope to find solo. HOWEVER, this depends on a few things: you finding the block and submitting it into the network before anyone else does and that block being accepted by all nodes in the network.

2. there are no 'shares', finding a block is simply a luck thing. you need to generate a hash from the algo that is more 'difficult' than the required difficulty. if you do this, your miner picks transactions from the mempool, encodes them in a block using the hash, and submits the block to the network. if the network accepts the block, all the nodes in the network will add it to the chain. if multiple blocks are found around the same time, the first one to make the 'journey' around to the nodes becomes the accepted and the other becomes the orphan. on a pool, you submit any hash that is over the 'stratum difficulty' and you are given a 'share' of the block reward depending on the total difficulty of all hashes that you submitted. if you happen to submit a hash which is higher than the network difficulty, the pool encodes a block and submits it to the network. if that block is accepted etc, then the pool distributes profits to the miners depending on several various systems, my pool (hashbag) uses a PPLNS or 'Pay Per Last N Shares' system where you are paid a part of each block reward based on the total difficulty of shares you submitted over time - i.e. the payouts are done independant of the block boundaries. suprnova uses a PROP system or "proportional" where the block reward is immediately divided to everyone who submitted shares for that block. there are other payout systems as well, just look up PPLNS / PPS / PROP etc.

as a solo miner, there are no shares since you never submit a hash until you found one which you can encode a block with.

3. you have the same chances no matter how many wallet addresses you use - it's all luck if any one of your generated hashes is above the network diff. sometimes a single card might pull off a 15k diff share within 5 mins of starting to hash.. other times not for months.. more hashes/sec just means more chances to pull off that elusive share which you can encode a block with. i would recommend pointing to the same wallet to make it easier to deal with any resulting rewards; and especially on a pool as you can see a list of all the workers and shared hash rate, whereas splitting wallets will be difficult to manage.

4. correct, block reward is 2500SIGT up to block 30k.

5. solo mining has no reward other than if you happen to find a hash; if you find a block but then it is orphaned due to a pool (who is usually well connected to lots of peers) finding a block between the time it takes for your block to generate and to end up in the pool's blockchain, then you lose your reward. some pools consider your shares for orphans and some dont, depending on the payout system. you take 100% of the risk with solo mining. it CAN be profitable, but it can also be almost nothing. my pool for example has had reasonable bad luck in the past 1hr30mins - we have found 0 blocks, however people are still getting paid thanks to PPLNS spreading the profits out across a longer period.

Stratu Authentication Failed  I have no idea why any  ideas?

depends on your pool, make sure you have the right -u name and -p password set. some pools want registration with account, create a worker and use the username/password for the worker, others dont require registration (e.g. hashbag just use -o stratum+tcp://de.hashbag.cc:8644 -u -p x)
Jump to: