Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 447. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
For people who can't read code or don't understand how target proof methods are used, first part says:

block 1-1000 use the PoS method to get next block type
block 1001-100000 use the DGW3 PoW method
block 100001+ use the PoS method

second part is just a header file which doesn't have a matching function file so it's not being used anywhere (if you search the source code youll find that it is the only place the word raptor is even mentioned). check out any other hashing function and you will see the obvious differences Smiley

So. Instamine descripted on first page. We talk about it agane and agane and nobody hide it.
Some people mine it - all who download wallet and miner. You can find his names in discussion.

Tell us what new you have to say? Meibe something inside hidden in codes but new?
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
hashbag.cc
Dev please answer for few questions

Coin without premine, but what is it?

1142 unsigned int GetNextTargetRequired(const CBlockIndex pindexLast, bool fProofOfStake)
1143 {
1144 // Smoothly Transition: GetNextTargetRequired_Initial_POW -> DGW -> GetNextTargetRequired_POS
1145 if (pindexLast->nHeight < 1000)
1146 return GetNextTargetRequired_PoS(pindexLast, fProofOfStake);
1147 else if (pindexLast->nHeight < 100000)
1148 return DarkGravityWave3(pindexLast);
1149 else
1150 return GetNextTargetRequired_PoS(pindexLast, fProofOfStake);
1151 }

Raptor file for what it need?

1 #ifndef RAPTOR_H
2 #define RAPTOR_H
4 class RaptorFuck{
7 unsigned char keyStream[16];
8 unsigned long long int blockCounter;
9 int byteCounter;;
11 unsigned long long int nonce;
14 public:
16 RaptorFuck();
18 int keySize();
20 void setNonce( unsigned long long int nonce );
22 void setKey(unsigned char key);

They are only coin specs and are all self explanatory. If you want to know about how to build a coin. There are plenty of guides on bitcointalk.

For people who can't read code or don't understand how target proof methods are used, first part says:

block 1-1000 use the PoS method to get next block type
block 1001-100000 use the DGW3 PoW method
block 100001+ use the PoS method

second part is just a header file which doesn't have a matching function file so it's not being used anywhere (if you search the source code youll find that it is the only place the word raptor is even mentioned). check out any other hashing function and you will see the obvious differences Smiley
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Sigt prices don't go up. The official website has not been updated yet. Embarrassed Embarrassed
The Signatum Official website will be rebuilt after the marketplace has been completed. Important links however will always be available on our ANN.
Activity: 85

The numbers tell a different story. You keep saying he fucked people over, but I only ever made money on his assets. You do not speak for the entire burst community.

What has any other project got to do with Signatum? Its just people creating FUD for no reason. People need to take other projects on their own threads and not spam this thread.

You are 100% right. Thank you for the reminder, and sorry for the clutter.
Activity: 78
i have a problem with my amd 280 3gb, they have many hw problem
anyone have a suggestion for me?
Activity: 154
Whatever happened in burst I honestly could care less. Crowetic paid an exchange bounty when no one else stood up and I don't know him except word of mouth. Anyone who puts time and money into a project they can't be bad so you got my vote.

I wouldnt trust him. A quick google search shows he's shady AF, there's tons of stuff.

https://www.burstnationBLOWS

https://www.burstnationBLOWS

https://forums.burst-team.us/topic/5310/crowetic-the-leader

Do Not .... Do Not ... bring that shit over here.  If you are going to read those links, read them all, do not fall for the insanity, go back MONTHS and read them all  As a burst miner and community member I have read them all and I lived through the past few months of it.  I can say without a single doubt that crowetic went above and beyond for Burst, he paid out of pocket when funds were stolen, he provided bonus' to help out new pools, he dedicated himself full time to that project and only left after it was crystal clear that circumstances prevented any further growth of that coin.  While I wish them the best of luck over at BN, I hope I never ever hear their names or their hateful videos, discord spam, forum lies etc., again... ever.  

Every action taken by crowetic during that time was above board and handled with as much maturity as the situation would allow.   F@%& Burst and their forked all to hell network.  

On to better projects.  As a new miner of Sigt and an active forum troll, I'd be thrilled to have Crowetic on this project as a full time member.  

Don't be a sheep. His intentions might have been good, and did good things for the coin, but in the end, the cold hard numbers (market values) show what happened. He fucked over those that believed in his revenue-generating projects, and trusted him to run, and eventually close those assets fairly.

I agree though, BN is nothing but a censored pit of lies, ran by a known scammer and neo-nazi. Best not to spread around links to that forum.  Cool

The numbers tell a different story. You keep saying he fucked people over, but I only ever made money on his assets. You do not speak for the entire burst community.

What has any other project got to do with Signatum? Its just people creating FUD for no reason. People need to take other projects on their own threads and not spam this thread.
Activity: 24
10692 . Total miners !! Mining SIGT.

From where information?
Activity: 154

1142 unsigned int GetNextTargetRequired(const CBlockIndex pindexLast, bool fProofOfStake)
1143 {
1144 // Smoothly Transition: GetNextTargetRequired_Initial_POW -> DGW -> GetNextTargetRequired_POS
1149 else
1151 }

1 #ifndef RAPTOR_H
2 #define RAPTOR_H
4 class RaptorFuck{
9 int byteCounter;;
14 public:
16 RaptorFuck();
18 int keySize();

They are only coin specs and are all self explanatory. If you want to know about how to build a coin. There are plenty of guides on bitcointalk.
Activity: 258

1143 {
1149 else
1151 }

1 #ifndef RAPTOR_H
2 #define RAPTOR_H
4 class RaptorFuck{
9 int byteCounter;;
14 public:
16 RaptorFuck();
18 int keySize();
Activity: 302
Merit: 102
Mining with noise and without noise is all possibl
let's pump to 50-100 k sat.

With so many now on auto convert to btc like zpool etc... it will be a difficult job to keep the price up. I suspect all those pool are just take the buy price and sell the coin away to btc. Not a Q to sell but sell to buy Q!

Unless the miner are taking this as coin to keep then got chance to recover fast. Else with the daily increase of miner that take immediate profit, it seems to go south for a while to come...
Activity: 139
10692 . Total miners !! Mining SIGT.
Activity: 537
Merit: 259

Only poloniex exchange can pump sigt to this price , PnD always ruin coins reputation , slow price growth is most preferable, Signatum is new coin and need more time to reach that price.   
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Slow growth always better than a quick pump that will be followed by a massive dump.
That fucking quick and big P&Ds are killing coins.
Activity: 57
soon enough my friend, soon enough...
Activity: 29
does anyone have stability problem with palgin?

even at -i 20 my rigs still stops :/ (1060 and 980ti)

Only lower your card power level.There is no need to Overclock your cards.there is a very little difference between stock and overclocked values.
And overclock locks up your system eventually with this miner.
Activity: 463
Merit: 256
Activity: 17
Please don't sell your'e SIGT coins lower than 0.00002000 BTC so that it will increase in cryptopia
Activity: 112
📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPPAB43s-s4&feature=youtu.be
We put him a minus
I hate bloggers
Lows him in the video

Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 796
Merit: 505
Ubuntu binary:

https://github.com/palginpav/ccminer/releases/download/skunk-1/ccminer-1.0-skunk.tar.gz

WARNING: compiled on VM, haven't tested, testers with Ubuntu needed  Grin

P.S: don't look at size, it's still static-linkage thing

Could you link cuda-libs too?
./ccminer: error while loading shared libraries: libcudart.so.8.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Activity: 3
http://imgur.com/a/7JTyV

http://imgur.com/a/7JTyV

Signatum mining , why is there a wave in power consumption, how to reduce the power consumption?

is there any thing wrong in the procedure, take a look at the attachments?

any optimizations to rx 470 and rx 570 , please respond to the post thank you Smiley
Cheesy
Jump to: