Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 443. (Read 823858 times)

legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be

Speaking of which, totally unrelated, but I just tested your miner on a seperate rig and found that it has quite noticeable power fluctuations.  any ideas ? 

Check my previous post on p.85. I managed to get almost straight power line.

Thanks a lot for the tip, yeah tried on auto seems to be much better. 
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
it's been a while..
now is 0.24% with 1 billion invalid shares..  Huh
my efficiency is 100% insted

should i move to another pool?

there is some big miner on wrong algo, suprnova will try to filter that out as it just fills up the database with no sense at all and fucks up the stats.
Activity: 298
hashbag.cc
it's been a while..

probably that giant mining pool that is using the wrong algo, was causing some issues for me before
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
it's been a while..

hashbag.cc
what's wrong with pool.mn

2% pool efficiency  Huh

.... and yiimp pool is down since 2 hours

yiimp from ccminer had some DDOS attacks i think yesterday, maybe now again?
hashbag.cc has also several times connection drop but always just for short moment.
2% efficiency can happen but don't think that's a 24h efficiency, maybe just for one block and you looked just at that moment Wink

yes been having some locks on pool.hashbag.cc due to what i suspect is dodgy memory on the host, i'm working on debugging it at the moment

i have set up another stratum at de.hashbag.cc (germany location) which you can use which should be more stable (just change your stratum url to de.hashbag.cc) - the pool.hashbag.cc is located in netherlands.

i'm looking at setting up a region stratum in singapore, if anyone would be interested?
Activity: 168

2% pool efficiency  Huh

yiimp from ccminer had some DDOS attacks i think yesterday, maybe now again?
hashbag.cc has also several times connection drop but always just for short moment.
2% efficiency can happen but don't think that's a 24h efficiency, maybe just for one block and you looked just at that moment Wink

Activity: 29

2% pool efficiency  Huh

http://imgur.com/3vedewR

hashbag.cc
Anyone solo mining, or is it just too much of a crap shoot at this point?

Are the steps (given here http://cryptovore.com/2017/07/19/how-to-mine-signatum-sigt/) for solo mining the preferred method?

Can you combine rigs to increase your chances, or is each rig essentially on its own? Managing 150-200 MH/s per rig.

... also, what's the definition of "LUCK" with regard to values given on mining pools pages?

THANKS
I know one guy found a block with solo mining today, but he has a veeeery high hashrate, and obviously a loot of luck, and yes you can point all your rigs on one wallet, if you have the skills to do that.
My advice is you'd better avoid solo mining unless you can put thousands MH/s on sigt.
Regarding luck, on suprnova for example, average 1 block per minute with 589,459.63 MH/s on the pool, do your maths.

1 block per minute would be 100% of the signatum blocks Smiley

right now anyway, suprnova has over 51% of the network hash rate - it would prudent to spread some of the hash rate around on other pools.
Activity: 621
Merit: 108

Speaking of which, totally unrelated, but I just tested your miner on a seperate rig and found that it has quite noticeable power fluctuations.  any ideas ? 

Check my previous post on p.85. I managed to get almost straight power line.
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
People, I'm really tired replying PMs with the same content - "bla-bla-bla, it's a virus, gimme source, etc.". I really thought to stick to virus-developement, so it won't blaming for nothing as it happens now.

Think it's clear for everybody that mine and sp's miners have the same opensource base, small difference in code tuning and architecture (sp's 64-bit).

Please, don't PM if you want to blame me, do it in the thread, or open a new thread for abuse, I miss really interesting messages in that mess.

Thank you for understanding.

Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Is this project trying to solve the problem of insufficient digital identity?
legendary
Activity: 1797
Merit: 1028
Hello Guys,

Mining a tiny bit on Windows to test SIGT out and I like where it's going. I want to kick it into a higher gear and set this up on my linux systems. I'm having problems compiling the build. Is there a pre-compiled version for Linux?

I tried cloning the version at https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer
Then I ran ./build.sh

It gets to the end and error's out with this. My error is 3 lines from the bottom. HELP! I can't find anything valuable on this build error. What am I doing wrong.

make[2]: Entering directory '/home/chris/CryptoMining/SIGT/ccminer'
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -fopenmp  -pthread -fno-strict-aliasing -I./compat/jansson -I/usr/local/cuda/include -DUSE_WRAPNVML    -g -O2 -MT ccminer-crc32.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/ccminer-crc32.Tpo -c -o ccminer-crc32.o `test -f 'crc32.c' || echo './'`crc32.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -fopenmp  -pthread -fno-strict-aliasing -I./compat/jansson -I/usr/local/cuda/include -DUSE_WRAPNVML    -g -O2 -MT ccminer-hefty1.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/ccminer-hefty1.Tpo -c -o ccminer-hefty1.o `test -f 'hefty1.c' || echo './'`hefty1.c
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -fopenmp  -pthread -fno-strict-aliasing -I./compat/jansson -I/usr/local/cuda/include -DUSE_WRAPNVML    -O3 -march=native -D_REENTRANT -falign-functions=16 -falign-jumps=16 -falign-labels=16 -MT ccminer-ccminer.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/ccminer-ccminer.Tpo -c -o ccminer-ccminer.o `test -f 'ccminer.cpp' || echo './'`ccminer.cpp
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -fopenmp  -pthread -fno-strict-aliasing -I./compat/jansson -I/usr/local/cuda/include -DUSE_WRAPNVML    -O3 -march=native -D_REENTRANT -falign-functions=16 -falign-jumps=16 -falign-labels=16 -MT ccminer-pools.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/ccminer-pools.Tpo -c -o ccminer-pools.o `test -f 'pools.cpp' || echo './'`pools.cpp
mv -f .deps/ccminer-crc32.Tpo .deps/ccminer-crc32.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -fopenmp  -pthread -fno-strict-aliasing -I./compat/jansson -I/usr/local/cuda/include -DUSE_WRAPNVML    -O3 -march=native -D_REENTRANT -falign-functions=16 -falign-jumps=16 -falign-labels=16 -MT ccminer-util.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/ccminer-util.Tpo -c -o ccminer-util.o `test -f 'util.cpp' || echo './'`util.cpp
ccminer.cpp:49:26: fatal error: cuda_runtime.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
Makefile:1712: recipe for target 'ccminer-ccminer.o' failed
make[2]: *** [ccminer-ccminer.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

YOU NEED THE BUILD ENVIRONMENT--

There are web tutorials for this.  Tpruvot's GitHub site explains the requirements, they need to be in place on your linux box.       --scryptr
Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Are the steps (given here http://cryptovore.com/2017/07/19/how-to-mine-signatum-sigt/) for solo mining the preferred method?

Can you combine rigs to increase your chances, or is each rig essentially on its own? Managing 150-200 MH/s per rig.

... also, what's the definition of "LUCK" with regard to values given on mining pools pages?

THANKS
I know one guy found a block with solo mining today, but he has a veeeery high hashrate, and obviously a loot of luck, and yes you can point all your rigs on one wallet, if you have the skills to do that.
My advice is you'd better avoid solo mining unless you can put thousands MH/s on sigt.
Regarding luck, on suprnova for example, average 1 block per minute with 589,459.63 MH/s on the pool, do your maths.
Activity: 55
Hello!

I would like to share my video on Signatum in Portuguese.

I hope you enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6XG1YYSpLA

Smiley Wink Smiley Wink
Activity: 31

THANKS
Activity: 712
Merit: 500
Any config for R9 380?
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
Anyone have a preference for mining pools (suprnova.cc   vs.  POOL.MN) ??

Suprnova is working perfectly fine for me, ocminer is always around and support is great
Activity: 17
The paper is going through several drafts to ensure it consolidates what Signatum will be used for and all the errors should be cleaned up. Looking good.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Hello Guys,

Mining a tiny bit on Windows to test SIGT out and I like where it's going. I want to kick it into a higher gear and set this up on my linux systems. I'm having problems compiling the build. Is there a pre-compiled version for Linux?

I tried cloning the version at https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer
Then I ran ./build.sh

It gets to the end and error's out with this. My error is 3 lines from the bottom. HELP! I can't find anything valuable on this build error. What am I doing wrong.

make[2]: Entering directory '/home/chris/CryptoMining/SIGT/ccminer'
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -fopenmp  -pthread -fno-strict-aliasing -I./compat/jansson -I/usr/local/cuda/include -DUSE_WRAPNVML    -g -O2 -MT ccminer-crc32.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/ccminer-crc32.Tpo -c -o ccminer-crc32.o `test -f 'crc32.c' || echo './'`crc32.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -fopenmp  -pthread -fno-strict-aliasing -I./compat/jansson -I/usr/local/cuda/include -DUSE_WRAPNVML    -g -O2 -MT ccminer-hefty1.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/ccminer-hefty1.Tpo -c -o ccminer-hefty1.o `test -f 'hefty1.c' || echo './'`hefty1.c
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -fopenmp  -pthread -fno-strict-aliasing -I./compat/jansson -I/usr/local/cuda/include -DUSE_WRAPNVML    -O3 -march=native -D_REENTRANT -falign-functions=16 -falign-jumps=16 -falign-labels=16 -MT ccminer-ccminer.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/ccminer-ccminer.Tpo -c -o ccminer-ccminer.o `test -f 'ccminer.cpp' || echo './'`ccminer.cpp
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -fopenmp  -pthread -fno-strict-aliasing -I./compat/jansson -I/usr/local/cuda/include -DUSE_WRAPNVML    -O3 -march=native -D_REENTRANT -falign-functions=16 -falign-jumps=16 -falign-labels=16 -MT ccminer-pools.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/ccminer-pools.Tpo -c -o ccminer-pools.o `test -f 'pools.cpp' || echo './'`pools.cpp
mv -f .deps/ccminer-crc32.Tpo .deps/ccminer-crc32.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -fopenmp  -pthread -fno-strict-aliasing -I./compat/jansson -I/usr/local/cuda/include -DUSE_WRAPNVML    -O3 -march=native -D_REENTRANT -falign-functions=16 -falign-jumps=16 -falign-labels=16 -MT ccminer-util.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/ccminer-util.Tpo -c -o ccminer-util.o `test -f 'util.cpp' || echo './'`util.cpp
ccminer.cpp:49:26: fatal error: cuda_runtime.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
Makefile:1712: recipe for target 'ccminer-ccminer.o' failed
make[2]: *** [ccminer-ccminer.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
How can I get the best performance from the RX 480?
Jump to: