Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 510. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

well and inflation ;p

it will be a WHILE to hit 50k satoshi with this inflation, cause its true, the margins put price at 800 satoshis or so right now, and miners WILL dump :/
compare DNR's block reward of THREE to SIGT reward of 2500, THATS where price rose on DNR ;p

DNR blocktime is 10% of SIGT's and SIGT's current hashrate per identical GPU is about 50% that of DNR. That puts 3 DNR unscientifically at about 125 SIGT, or 1:41. At the current price of DNR at $1.20, I guestimate 1 SIGT should be about $0.03 or 0.00001146 BTC.
Make that 0.003 or 0.000001140. Or i would be making 300$ per day with 8 1070's lol. Wich would be awesome offcourse. :-D

It also follows the Secret Price Formula for Just Launched Coins.

(Total BTC Supply ÷ Total Altcoin Supply) ÷ 5000 to 10000
(21M / 137M) / 7500 = ~0.00002 BTC. And I said 0.00001146 BTC Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Getting a near 50% increased hashrate with the ccminer.  That is without testing any overclock.

Yeah us AMD miners getting left in the dust I highly doubt the sgminer is optimized though for AMD to take full advantage. Otherwise why would 7 580's only be drawing 640 watts at the wall even at Intensity 23.

And that's why i did not buy AMD. They reigned but get smashed on every algo ecept cryptonight since GTX series came out. Costs more but better useabillity.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Why my PC wallet can't connect with network to sinchronyze?
Activity: 610
Merit: 500
I get only hardware errors with R9 280x Sad
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Getting a near 50% increased hashrate with the ccminer.  That is without testing any overclock.

Yeah us AMD miners getting left in the dust I highly doubt the sgminer is optimized though for AMD to take full advantage. Otherwise why would 7 580's only be drawing 640 watts at the wall even at Intensity 23.

Too much power draw is due to the intensity. Best to use intensity as 20
Activity: 610
Merit: 500
rx 470 12~14
rx 570 10~12

r9 380 5~6
r9 390 8~9
r9 390x 9~10

i only can run r9 series with amd driver 16.9.1 ... i don´t know is exist better driver for this series....  Huh
I have only hw
Activity: 187
Cryptocurrency enthusiast
My 1050ti's are getting ~7.3 MH without messing with the intensity

Well, mines are non-ti versions. Intensity bruteforce gave +5% for them or similar. Not too much, but better than nothing Wink
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Here're some good (or even best, as for me) settings for ccminer-2.2:

GTX 1080ti => -i 23.5 => 35.9 MH/s
GTX 1050 => -i 21.4 => 6280 kH/s

These ones were selected as the best ones. Tried -i setting from 18 to 24 using 0.1 step.

My 1050ti's are getting ~7.3 MH without messing with the intensity.   I'll post back when I mess with the intensity.   Aw boo, didn't realize the intensity was pre set in ccminer.   Bumped it to 21 and I'm getting ~29 for 4 1050ti's ATM. 
Activity: 187
Cryptocurrency enthusiast
Here're some good (or even best, as for me) settings for ccminer-2.2:

GTX 1080ti => -i 23.5 => 35.9 MH/s
GTX 1050 => -i 21.4 => 6280 kH/s

These ones were selected as the best ones. Tried -i setting from 18 to 24 using 0.1 step.
Activity: 785
Merit: 502

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

well and inflation ;p

it will be a WHILE to hit 50k satoshi with this inflation, cause its true, the margins put price at 800 satoshis or so right now, and miners WILL dump :/
compare DNR's block reward of THREE to SIGT reward of 2500, THATS where price rose on DNR ;p

DNR blocktime is 10% of SIGT's and SIGT's current hashrate per identical GPU is about 50% that of DNR. That puts 3 DNR unscientifically at about 125 SIGT, or 1:41. At the current price of DNR at $1.20, I guestimate 1 SIGT should be about $0.03 or 0.00001146 BTC.
Make that 0.003 or 0.000001140. Or i would be making 300$ per day with 8 1070's lol. Wich would be awesome offcourse. :-D
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

well and inflation ;p

DNR blocktime is 10% of SIGT's and SIGT's current hashrate per identical GPU is about 50% that of DNR. That puts 3 DNR unscientifically at about 125 SIGT, or 1:41. At the current price of DNR at $1.20, I guestimate 1 SIGT should be about $0.03.

o nice, i didnt know the exact numbers, that sounds bout right, thx!

it should also change once we pass the 30k block and reward drops one will hope Smiley

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

well and inflation ;p

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Hi!

I found this for exchange : https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-SIGT.htm

My hashrate for a KFA2 GTX 1060 3GB is about 12MH/s

Not official. Buy / sell at your own risk.
People there just giving their coins for free. Guess they will cry later.

Looking at how fast coins are coming in for me that actually is a very good price. At the current price there i would make little under 0.05 btc per day. compared to 0.008 on the bigger coins.
You think the current price is a good one? Just look at DNR coin price that based at new similar with Signatum algo, that's the price what we must orientate to. I believe that holding is a key to great profit.

More is always better, but keep in mind, mining profit is over 5x what i am supposed to get. This wont stay at that price long or hashrate goes up like crazy. 1 of these 2.

Mining profit was also very high on DNR up until about 2-3 days ago. Just never hit whattomine in time for the masses to figure out. I see SIGT is already much harder to mine just 2 days in.

well and inflation ;p

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
Hi!

Looking at how fast coins are coming in for me that actually is a very good price. At the current price there i would make little under 0.05 btc per day. compared to 0.008 on the bigger coins.
You think the current price is a good one? Just look at DNR coin price that based at new similar with Signatum algo, that's the price what we must orientate to. I believe that holding is a key to great profit.

More is always better, but keep in mind, mining profit is over 5x what i am supposed to get. This wont stay at that price long or hashrate goes up like crazy. 1 of these 2.

Mining profit was also very high on DNR up until about 2-3 days ago. Just never hit whattomine in time for the masses to figure out. I see SIGT is already much harder to mine just 2 days in.
Activity: 564
Merit: 104
Why does my antivirus program detect a trojan in the GPU miner? I don't like that, sorry.

And what is your antivirus program?

Most of them detect it as a miner.

https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/05ff34daded3e249a76d61b18df79ef2814adb8393c526cd54a8bfe446ed34c6/analysis/

But keeping an eye on

VirTool.Win32.Obfuscator.hg!b1 (v)
Artemis!0F31AA6B04EAbfuscator.hg!b1 (v) probably false positive https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mcafee-vs-bitcoin-mining-187263

Antivirus which detects miner as virus is 360 Total Security

It's already in the list.

Qihoo-360   Win32/Virus.RiskTool.46f

If you search Virus.RiskTool you will see a lot of miners are flagged, because there were situations where someone downloaded a program containing a hidden miner that sent the rewards to the attacker's address. Other anti-virus companies therefore call miners "potentially unwanted", "not-a-virus" or indeed "RiskTool", just to warn the client that a miner was detected.

Thanks, this has cleare a long lasting mystery Smiley
Hi!

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Hi!

Wooohaa i like this project ..... what hashrates are you getting on your graphicc cards ?
Getting around 160 MH/s total.
Jump to: