Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 68. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Redownloaded wallet few hours ago and have stucked sync at block 85500, only few active nods,speed of sycn is very very looooow. Angry
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
Geez! Some of you guys are really painting this community with a shitty color paint. The guy just stated that the 5% POS on 10,000 coins isn't worth it for him. So immediately you guys go all cut throat and start bashing him? He has an opinion of the value of his investment. If he doesn't see the value in holding, and simply states he thinks he is better of selling out....wish him good luck, and throw in a fucking smiley face. What's it to you? I personally couldn't give 2 shits what anyone does with the coins the rightfully own. Let's stop showing everyone that we will turn on a member and go all cut throat and throw insults at the first sign of a disagreement. FFS.

On a side note, borderline is on Yobit chat posting to everyone that no one buys sigt but bots....what a twat

Seems that with all the drama recently, a lot of people are either on the defensive or full attack mode.

no, they just recently found this coin and forum. It's obvious neither of them can read through the forum postings to see who is who or where they stand with this coin. They just pop in to the forum, post something stupid without understanding the context behind it and move on.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

How to calcul the total numbers of coin??

int64_t nSubsidy = 1 * COIN;

if(pindexBest->nHeight <= 30000) {
        nSubsidy = 2500 * COIN;
    } else if(pindexBest->nHeight <= 60000) {
        nSubsidy = 1250 * COIN;
    } else if(pindexBest->nHeight <= 100000) {
        nSubsidy = 625 * COIN;
    } else {
        nSubsidy = 1 * COIN;
    }

30000 * 2500 +
30000 * 1250 +
40000 * 625
==========

Wrong, because the PoW + PoS system after block 98500

30000 * 2500 + 
30000 * 1250 +
40000 * 625
==========

30000 * 2500 +
30000 * 1250 +
38500 * 625
==========

The max PoW coins should be something between 136.562.500 to 137.500.000

Wow.. huge difference Wink
its just not worth it to stake this coin unless you have 100,000 plus.. im now at 7 days with around 10k.. and its rising.....rising..started at a few hours... o well.. time to sell
If you derive a coin's value from it's stake reward then this project isn't for you.

The developer has set very ambitious goals and delivered. Sell your stash and stick with the pump and dumps. The community doesn't need any more of your type.

more of my type.. fucking ass clowns all around.. go back to zen cash ive been mining sig since it started.. your just another idiot who cant read or understand the written word

I never said the coins value is derived from its staking value. I merely said, and repeated 3 times now, that the staking of this coin is not worth it unless you have a lot of it. Can you understand that or do I need to slow it down a bit for you so your tiny little brain can catch up.

guess you also didn't read the other post regarding this to which I answered similarly.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
people,
it does not matter if you "solve" a block every day or once every week, as long as your coins are staking you accumulate interest. You will get small amounts many times in the first case and big amount fewer times in the latter.

Are you solving blocks by yourself in the PoS model, or getting a share of the generated blocks? If the former, then waiting a few days would make sense, but that's not how other PoS QT wallets I use seem to work.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10

nSubsidy = 2500 * COIN;
        nSubsidy = 1250 * COIN;
        nSubsidy = 625 * COIN;
    } else {
        nSubsidy = 1 * COIN;
    }

30000 * 2500 +
30000 * 1250 +
40000 * 625
==========

Wrong, because the PoW + PoS system after block 98500

30000 * 2500 + 
30000 * 1250 +
40000 * 625
==========

30000 * 2500 +
30000 * 1250 +
38500 * 625
==========

The max PoW coins should be something between 136.562.500 to 137.500.000

Activity: 238
dodopool.com operator
people,
it does not matter if you "solve" a block every day or once every week, as long as your coins are staking you accumulate interest. You will get small amounts many times in the first case and big amount fewer times in the latter.
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
aw man ive been too busy i missed the POS block, i wanted to be there when history was made Cheesy
now all we have to do is be patient and look for some nice things to buy or sell at the marketplace.

i think the first page could get a little update in support of the pos phase.
dont waste your time feeding the trolls, concentrate on the important things Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

nSubsidy = 2500 * COIN;
        nSubsidy = 1250 * COIN;
        nSubsidy = 625 * COIN;
    } else {
        nSubsidy = 1 * COIN;
    }

30000 * 2500 +
30000 * 1250 +
40000 * 625
==========
Activity: 225
Geez! Some of you guys are really painting this community with a shitty color paint. The guy just stated that the 5% POS on 10,000 coins isn't worth it for him. So immediately you guys go all cut throat and start bashing him? He has an opinion of the value of his investment. If he doesn't see the value in holding, and simply states he thinks he is better of selling out....wish him good luck, and throw in a fucking smiley face. What's it to you? I personally couldn't give 2 shits what anyone does with the coins the rightfully own. Let's stop showing everyone that we will turn on a member and go all cut throat and throw insults at the first sign of a disagreement. FFS.

On a side note, borderline is on Yobit chat posting to everyone that no one buys sigt but bots....what a twat

Seems that with all the drama recently, a lot of people are either on the defensive or full attack mode.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

On a side note, borderline is on Yobit chat posting to everyone that no one buys sigt but bots...
Activity: 74
Merit: 11

nSubsidy = 2500 * COIN;
        nSubsidy = 1250 * COIN;
        nSubsidy = 625 * COIN;
    } else {
        nSubsidy = 1 * COIN;
    }
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
its just not worth it to stake this coin unless you have 100,000 plus.. im now at 7 days with around 10k.. and its rising.....rising..started at a few hours... o well.. time to sell

why didn't you sell earlier? why did you wait for POS if you knew there was no point. you have 10k. which is 1/13500000. Doesn't look like you would be the most important person on the list. It is 5% per annum. does it make a difference to get small portion of coin in 5 or 10 days?

Estimated reward time has gone up from 3 to 4 to 5 days. Waiting to see what the return will be, but I can get rewards every 3 hours on POT with 10% of what I have on Sig, so not looking so good in comparison thus far.
Activity: 10

why didn't you sell earlier? why did you wait for POS if you knew there was no point. you have 10k. which is 1/13500000. Doesn't look like you would be the most important person on the list. It is 5% per annum. does it make a difference to get small portion of coin in 5 or 10 days?
Activity: 100
If you derive a coin's value from it's stake reward then this project isn't for you.

The developer has set very ambitious goals and delivered. Sell your stash and stick with the pump and dumps. The community doesn't need any more of your type.
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
100 people, 100 opinions.

Grin

Every man for himself must decide what path he goes from this POS point.
Activity: 98
All in all 5% really is quite a crappy return. You would be much better off investing in other ALTs and making your money off of the market, or one of the other many POS coins that are or will be soon available that pay more.

sure,they pay more,like BUZZ scam coin,go,invest,what those coins can without only staking ?NOTHING ,half of them dont even have website,no roadmap,pure copy of scrypt algo  and PoS,thats all they have.
Activity: 19
All in all 5% really is quite a crappy return. You would be much better off investing in other ALTs and making your money off of the market, or one of the other many POS coins that are or will be soon available that pay more.

This is the silliest argument I have seen ... A person who holds 100K and gives up on holding when its low is laughable to the least!
Probably just a trying to threaten to dump and trying to accumulate more!

ummm did you actually read or understand what I just wrote? I didn't say for someone to give up 100K. I said its not worth staking if you have less because it takes so long to get the reward. I stated I have around 10K and it went from a few hours to 7 days and rising....so maybe it's time for ME TO SELL since the POS isn't worth it. And if you have followed this thread and wasn't such a clown you would see Ive been posting for months and mined since the beginning. I don't give two shits about dumping, pumping or accumulating more. Making a statement of fact that the POS for this coin with less than a large amount is useless.

and what is this, your first post in this forum? go back to hanging out with your deep onion friends.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

This is the silliest argument I have seen ... A person who holds 100K and gives up on holding when its low is laughable to the least!
Probably just a trying to threaten to dump and trying to accumulate more!
Pages:
Jump to: