Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 71. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
You where kicked form Discord for posting red letter FUD on ann, then when asked to remove the post you refused, plus you told everybody to sell off their coins.

Nothing sinister about you being kicked, you FUDed, simple.

You asked a question to a dev who was not around to either confirm or deny what it was you was asking, then you bailed out with FUD and told everybody else to.
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
i mean one signatum dev use a cartoon image
one other use a image of a unknow persone ...
for me ad i belived of signatum if you make a coin of 1 milion dollar valure you need to put your face in...
so good luck guys... it's impossible to me to say but criptodevil was right...
So what, he scammed, how does that makes a shitcoin that we all made money from worse? Not sure why is that people expect anything else, there is no purpose of the coin other than selling it for profit on the exchange, PoS doesn'tguarantee it will be more expensive...

If you haven't sold yours, why blame the dev? No matter how he sneaked (if!) some coins to the exchange, your coins were worth the same as his. And your mining was more profitable than mining almost anything else.

Care to prove your premise it's a scam? I haven't seen any convincing evidence yet.

Well, for starters, skankhunt42 appears to actually be attempting to claim he is James Hinton, the guy in his avatar, by answering to borderline's question in the affirmative. Sure, he'll now claim that he just meant he just happens to sing and play guitar and piano and that, of course, he didn't really mean to imply that he is the guy in his avatar etc. etc. but it is just more lies on top of lies about this 'innovative' coin project.

i defend signatum but now im out.. look this
this is the signatum dev
http://www.npr.org/2016/01/26/464305069/songs-we-love-the-range-florida

Are you saying this picture is used by the Signatum dev on a fake profile?

Do you have a link for it?

yes this imgae is used by dev on discord and telegram...

now i'm banned just for ask.. and that guy is  a dev and my question is: why use a image of unknow people Huh?

sorry for my english

LOL, it looks like he is actually pretending to be James Hinton by answering you that he also plays piano and guitar.

The actual musician @therangejames is not 'skankhunt42'.

Grin Grin Grin and yes i suppose Doc is Locke the superman because of his picture, your arguments and logic are pathetic.

You need to either grow up, or get laid, either way find something better to do with your spare time than look for invisible monsters.

it is grossly sad.

no man you wrong i ask this question on discord and was banned.. so really dont' joke... i mine signatum from 500 block.. so i'm not a noob of this coin.. but now realy i want jus an explanetion don't more... read my last post really read i change my mind ....
for me ad i belived of signatum if you make a coin of 1 milion dollar valure you need to put your face in...
So what, he scammed, how does that makes a shitcoin that we all made money from worse? Not sure why is that people expect anything else, there is no purpose of the coin other than selling it for profit on the exchange, PoS doesn'tguarantee it will be more expensive...

If you haven't sold yours, why blame the dev? No matter how he sneaked (if!) some coins to the exchange, your coins were worth the same as his. And your mining was more profitable than mining almost anything else.

Care to prove your premise it's a scam? I haven't seen any convincing evidence yet.

Well, for starters, skankhunt42 appears to actually be attempting to claim he is James Hinton, the guy in his avatar, by answering to borderline's question in the affirmative. Sure, he'll now claim that he just meant he just happens to sing and play guitar and piano and that, of course, he didn't really mean to imply that he is the guy in his avatar etc. etc. but it is just more lies on top of lies about this 'innovative' coin project.

this is the signatum dev

now i'm banned just for ask.. and that guy is  a dev and my question is: why use a image of unknow people Huh?

sorry for my english

LOL, it looks like he is actually pretending to be James Hinton by answering you that he also plays piano and guitar.

Grin Grin Grin and yes i suppose Doc is Locke the superman because of his picture, your arguments and logic are pathetic.

You need to either grow up, or get laid, either way find something better to do with your spare time than look for invisible monsters.

it is grossly sad.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire

this is the signatum dev

sorry for my english

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Activity: 714
Merit: 512
Hey guys I am having NO luck on my QT wallet... worked fine for 1+ month now has 0 connections.

I tried completely erasing the wallet & re-downloading with no luck.

My signatum.conf file is fully updated.

Ideas ?
Firewall ?

No it is not the problem -- also have two other wallets working on same PC but not Signatum. Tried to re-boot & only open Signatum wallet and also no good.

Your firewall or even Anti-virus (if it has a behaviour blocker) could still be blocking just the Signatum Wallet. Check your application rules.

Okay must have been an update to Windows Defender. Added an exception in Anti-Virus & I show connections but it doesn't seem to be actually synching.
Activity: 186
Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining
I have  sigt in "available section" of my wallet, in "Stake section" indicates 0.00 and in "without confirming section" it indicates 0,00.
Mas Below to the left indicates that I am staking, time waited for the reward 9 hours

It is correct that in stake section indicate 0.00 sigt ??
¿ should indicate that the coins have been moved from available to stake Huh

Stake : 0.00 sigt  Huh   It is correct ?

I have the same question. Anything we need to do to move the coins from spendable to stake? My Qt is version 5.3.2 and it's synced properly. I only have a couple hundred coins in the unlocked wallet. I still need to withdraw most of my coins from the pool.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

Activity: 1589
Merit: 214
This post just made my day
Oh LOL! And my day too. POW not working now, very high difficulty.
Only POS blocks I see in block explorer:
http://explorer.signatum.io/tx/b30897501fa57abf8e835e85f7a04107a14c7fe32b6dbdc37cddb1768fc9145d
Input Addresses Address PoS
Activity: 57
Hello Smiley Here is a new mining pool for mining new Signatum.
It's based on YiiMP, no registration is needed :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:8433
  • User     : YOUR_SIGT_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=SIGT

Exemple of CCMiner command line :
Code:
ccminer.exe -a skunk -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:8433 -u BJCSDEC53qVPRNS1NcEshtfAbbWfG3TPej -p c=SIGT

Happy mining Smiley

This post just made my day
Activity: 1589
Merit: 214
Answer to all your questions is quite same: Shitty scamcoin with broken, untested code :-)
Have a good day sir!
First it was a copy now it's untested?
Too funny.
Noobs cann't discuss serious questions and like to do flaming. What are you talking about?
Signatum is working, I got POS rewards today in old signatum-qt,
and did sell on the novaexchange.com and another stock exchanges
some amounts of SIGT mined through suprnova.cc
It's working good and liquid coin. No need to long time waiting for confirm transactions.
What about paperwallet zip archive???
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
We've dropped SIGT from the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Please stop mining with your SIGT addresses as no more payouts will be done. Please switch to BTC or another currency.

Cheers

Merit: 101
Anybody had windwos 10's defender threat signatum-qt-ldb.exe as a virus and delete it by itself ?

It's kind of freaky.

Also, which one of the wallet is the right one, cuz they put both of them on the release page. see https://github.com/signatumd/releases
signatum-qt-ldb.exe is the latest release.
Had the problem also with windows defender on several recent QT wallets, just add the .exe to your exclusion list.
Activity: 44
Anybody had windwos 10's defender threat signatum-qt-ldb.exe as a virus and delete it by itself ?

It's kind of freaky.

Also, which one of the wallet is the right one, cuz they put both of them on the release page. see https://github.com/signatumd/releases
Activity: 7
POS began, if u want more coin, leave your wallet open in 24/7, and u get yearly 6% coin.(staking mode)
Stupid advice from a noob.
1. Don't leave your wallet open 24/7, it's pointless.
2. You'll never get 6% even if you hypothetically mint a block right after coins mature (every hour). Only 5.12%.

OK MR. Pro. Next time keep your fcking style idiot.....
 Angry
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Hey, I have a few questions:
1. Why I see on suprnova.cc this message:
POW has ended for this coin - thanks for mining on suprnova and please withdraw your remaining funds !
2. Why I see in solo mining: Difficulty 252352.22305333 and net hashrate ~15TH/s?
3. I see on suprnova last generated POW block is 98539, but I don't see POW blocks after this block in http://explorer.signatum.io/
4. PoW/PoS after block 98500, right. POS working.
Last PoW Block: 100,000 - hm...
Total PoW Coins: 137,500,000, but now Coin Supply (SIGT) 136595365.5651
and Pure PoS after block 100,000, so can I get SIGT through POW if 100,000 block will be mined through POS,
or after total available supply 137,000,000 POW will be disabled?
5. Why I see so high difficulty for POW mining if Coin Supply (SIGT) is 136,595,365.5651??
6. Anyone have zip-archive of paperwallet? I saw earlier here: http://paperwallet.signatum.io/
the site, like bitaddress.org, but it not opening now. ;(

Answer to all your questions is quite same:
Shitty scamcoin with broken, untested code :-)

Have a good day sir!

First it was a copy now it's untested?

Too funny.
Good alternative of reading such shit posts is like this, mate

This user is currently ignored.
Wink
Activity: 253
SafeCoin-SAFE
Mining is over Tongue And this guy comes with a new pool Tongue   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Hello Smiley Here is a new mining pool for mining new Signatum.
It's based on YiiMP, no registration is needed :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:8433
  • User     : YOUR_SIGT_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=SIGT

Exemple of CCMiner command line :
Code:
ccminer.exe -a skunk -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:8433 -u BJCSDEC53qVPRNS1NcEshtfAbbWfG3TPej -p c=SIGT

Happy mining Smiley
Activity: 225
Hey guys I am having NO luck on my QT wallet... worked fine for 1+ month now has 0 connections.

Ideas ?
Firewall ?

No it is not the problem -- also have two other wallets working on same PC but not Signatum. Tried to re-boot & only open Signatum wallet and also no good.

Your firewall or even Anti-virus (if it has a behaviour blocker) could still be blocking just the Signatum Wallet. Check your application rules.
Activity: 714
Merit: 512

Ideas ?
Firewall ?

Pages:
Jump to: