Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 69. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
its just not worth it to stake this coin unless you have 100,000 plus.. im now at 7 days with around 10k.. and its rising.....rising..started at a few hours... o well.. time to sell

you staking 1st time? that time that shown can be changed,and stake size will be bigger if it will took 7 days for real.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
its just not worth it to stake this coin unless you have 100,000 plus.. im now at 7 days with around 10k.. and its rising.....rising..started at a few hours... o well.. time to sell

Time to sell when there will be no more miners dumping?

Lmao. yeah, sell. Remember always; buy high sell low  Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
How a dev with negative trust rating running this coin?
Red trust rating was given by a permanent fudder called cryptodevil and his friend, and based on everything except facts.
Read the rating, read the posts from cryptodevil on this thread. Visit the official discord and come talk with devs. Then you'll get your own opinion.
This trust rating system is useful for transactions, for the rest it's just bs. Any guy with small power can redtrust people he doesn't like. (This problem has already been discussed on the trust rating thread btw)
Nobody cares about the trust rating anymore on this forum.
Activity: 1589
Merit: 214
He, like me, was been without any votes when did start this topic,
but some FUDers with nickname Lauda and CryptoDevil wrote some shit there.
I got another fake scam vote from this copy and paste bots. xP
Activity: 84

Go away troll.
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
Activity: 1589
Merit: 214
Who need BTC or LTC on cryptopia stock exchange
and who have SIGT on account balance there,
I can buy it at 800 satoshies for each SIGT
or at 0.00060000 LTC/SIGT
through cryptopia transfer and without any comissions.
I can buy 10000 SIGT for 0.08 BTC and 3000 SIGT for 2 LTC.

Just contact me PM if you want to do deal today.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
My expected time to earn reward is 5 days  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 68
Merit: 6
Got my first PoS block and staking reward! It was a whole 2 SIGT but i'll take it! Grin
Merit: 100
Jesus, this thread became a thrashcan. It should have been self-moderated, to kick out trolls of here for forever. Maybe devs should create new thread?

I totally agree with this idea.

Nothing would stop Cryptodevil and his fans/sockpuppets from causing the same disruption. He'd keep throwing around accusations without evidence and ruining reputations of people that question it. Seriously, why hasn't this guy been banned?

Because ironically, he is the sock puppet of someone higher, or cock sock.
Activity: 98
Now picture is a problem  Shocked Grin Grin Grin Grin next what,nickname,and what those numbers mean,42,is it age,year when he born,door number? house? ask him,if he wont answer,its a scam   Grin Grin Grin , i think we have fbi peoples here,and they want to know info,or no no,that finance police,yes yes,looking for taxes of 2million marketcap coin.
Jesus, this thread became a thrashcan. It should have been self-moderated, to kick out trolls of here for forever. Maybe devs should create new thread?

Nothing would stop Cryptodevil and his fans/sockpuppets from causing the same disruption. He'd keep throwing around accusations without evidence and ruining reputations of people that question it. Seriously, why hasn't this guy been banned?

why don't ask at your dev why use a image from another person?? Huh

Why? It's a very, very common thing on social media. People use pictures of people & things they like or admire. Just hop on Twitter for a while. Almost nobody uses their real picture. It's meaningless.
i don't think so..if you use a nick from another perons i don't think people belivie you....

Is that your theory?, oh well that must be why nobody believes CryptoDevil, because his picture is just a badge.

Silly me, and there was me thinking all this time, that nobody believed him because he chats shit.

What an ignoramus I am.
Activity: 330
Merit: 250
📱 Electroneum 📱 cryptocurrency
Activity: 798
Merit: 116

Why? It's a very, very common thing on social media. People use pictures of people & things they like or admire. Just hop on Twitter for a while. Almost nobody uses their real picture. It's meaningless.
i don't think so..if you use a nick from another perons i don't think people belivie you....
who are the dev?? ask at tis question and i go out!!!

You asked Signatumd, however, he was not online to respond.

It was not Dev who kicked you, it was a Discord moderator,

you was by no means kicked for asking a question, you was kicked for the ensuing FUD you decided to throw at the community.

Activity: 798
Merit: 116
who are the dev?? ask at tis question and i go out!!!

edit:
come one man we don t tal about a candy..... but a coin whit 2 milion dollar of marketpalce... so...

Because it is just an image, nobody cares.
Pages:
Jump to: