Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 70. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 116
why don't ask at your dev why use a image from another person?? Huh
Cryptodevil claimed SIGT is a clone-coin. When asked what coin it's a clone of he finally looks at the code and sees it's derived from Blakecoin. He had no idea before then. Being a "clone-coin" is a meaningless standard for claiming SIGT is a scam since EVERY coin is derived from BTC or a derivative of BTC. Every coin is a "clone-coin". Nobody is going to rewrite the blockchain code from scratch. That would be idiotic.

He claims the exchange is being manipulated by bots and that this is evidence that SIGT is a scam. Even if it was being manipulated that is not evidence the devs are manipulating it. It's not evidence of scam. Almost every coin's price gets manipulated by bots or whales at various times.

He claims that a new algorithm is not "innovative" because SIGT has a short PoW timeframe. A new algorithm IS innovative regardless of the length of time it's used. Regardless, lack of innovation would not be evidence of a scam.

He claims anyone that questions his "evidence" is somehow in on the scam he has no evidence of.

the problem it's nota clone coin the problem is i ask about this image thi avatare and i was banned from discord and telegram.. in if you see my last post i always  defenden signatum... this is...

I seriously doubt the (very out of context) exchange quoted was why you were banned.

perfect my game !!!
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
..ad hominem..
A: He may of been agreeing with sarcasm

Lets be totally honest here, take a look through his posts.

He loosely learnt the the meaning of these words;

Ignoramus.
ad hominem
Rebute
affirmative
reductio
fallacies
Scammer
Sock-puppet

Now he spams every post with the same repetitive words, in an attempt to look intelligent, or insulting to drive his argument forward, for the simple reason that it lacks substance, he hopes people will listen.

I mean he uses ad hominem for no apparent reason in the quote above.

Constantly banging on about fallacies......boring.

I think he has an obsession with the phonetic sound of that word to be clear.

Maybe it is because he has a phallus up his ass, pushing the shit out of his mouth.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Cryptodevil claimed SIGT is a clone-coin. When asked what coin it's a clone of he finally looks at the code and sees it's derived from Blakecoin. He had no idea before then. Being a "clone-coin" is a meaningless standard for claiming SIGT is a scam since EVERY coin is derived from BTC or a derivative of BTC. Every coin is a "clone-coin". Nobody is going to rewrite the blockchain code from scratch. That would be idiotic.

He claims the exchange is being manipulated by bots and that this is evidence that SIGT is a scam. Even if it was being manipulated that is not evidence the devs are manipulating it. It's not evidence of scam. Almost every coin's price gets manipulated by bots or whales at various times.

He claims that a new algorithm is not "innovative" because SIGT has a short PoW timeframe. A new algorithm IS innovative regardless of the length of time it's used. Regardless, lack of innovation would not be evidence of a scam.

He claims anyone that questions his "evidence" is somehow in on the scam he has no evidence of.

the problem it's nota clone coin the problem is i ask about this image thi avatare and i was banned from discord and telegram.. in if you see my last post i always  defenden signatum... this is...

I seriously doubt the (very out of context) exchange quoted was why you were banned.

Activity: 84

EDIT: And of course I just got negative trust ratings. LOL This forum is a joke when people like Cryptodevil get to run around unchecked. He should be banned.
..ad hominem..

FFS, it is not "may of" it is "may have".

Ignoramus.

Well done you, I would hazard a guess, that you are real proud of that find.  Grin Grin

Sad individual indeed.

Keep going Crypto, the whole community is laughing at you, you provide the comedy around here.

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
..ad hominem..

FFS, it is not "may of" it is "may have".

Ignoramus.
Activity: 346
when we can minining again
never its all pure POS now
Merit: 101
Never, mining phase is over.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
i mean one signatum dev use a cartoon image
one other use a image of a unknow persone ...
for me ad i belived of signatum if you make a coin of 1 milion dollar valure you need to put your face in...
so good luck guys... it's impossible to me to say but criptodevil was right...
So what, he scammed, how does that makes a shitcoin that we all made money from worse? Not sure why is that people expect anything else, there is no purpose of the coin other than selling it for profit on the exchange, PoS doesn'tguarantee it will be more expensive...

If you haven't sold yours, why blame the dev? No matter how he sneaked (if!) some coins to the exchange, your coins were worth the same as his. And your mining was more profitable than mining almost anything else.

Care to prove your premise it's a scam? I haven't seen any convincing evidence yet.

Well, for starters, skankhunt42 appears to actually be attempting to claim he is James Hinton, the guy in his avatar, by answering to borderline's question in the affirmative. Sure, he'll now claim that he just meant he just happens to sing and play guitar and piano and that, of course, he didn't really mean to imply that he is the guy in his avatar etc. etc. but it is just more lies on top of lies about this 'innovative' coin project.

i defend signatum but now im out.. look this
this is the signatum dev
http://www.npr.org/2016/01/26/464305069/songs-we-love-the-range-florida

Are you saying this picture is used by the Signatum dev on a fake profile?

Do you have a link for it?

yes this imgae is used by dev on discord and telegram...

now i'm banned just for ask.. and that guy is  a dev and my question is: why use a image of unknow people Huh?

sorry for my english

LOL, it looks like he is actually pretending to be James Hinton by answering you that he also plays piano and guitar.

The actual musician @therangejames is not 'skankhunt42'.

Grin Grin Grin and yes i suppose Doc is Locke the superman because of his picture, your arguments and logic are pathetic.

You need to either grow up, or get laid, either way find something better to do with your spare time than look for invisible monsters.

it is grossly sad.

Your dishonesty is blatant when it comes to these things, with your first port of call the reductio ad absurdum in order to desperately distract from the proven fact.

'skankhunt42' clearly attempted to imply he was the singer that 'borderline' was asking about, and he chose to qualify that with a reference to playing both the guitar and piano. He knew damn well that he was being asked if he is James Hinton.

The fact is you're either incredibly dumb, or you are one of the scammers if you keep insisting on answering to these issues with dishonest argument and logical fallacies.

Grin Grin Lets be honest here, you call others for the need to insult you when you voice your opinion, and yet here you are (..."The fact is you're either incredibly dumb, or you are one of the scammers"...).

I put it forward to you that it is in fact yourself that is incredibly moronic, you have said some rather comical things towards your opinion of how you prove something is a scam (using the same synonyms, and latin phrases does not make you intelligent, that is evident by your preaching)

The only fallacious argument here, is your own. The original question was aimed at a Dev (signatumD) who was not around to confirm anything.

Nobody has stopped to think that

B: He may actually be a musician himself, and is inspired by The range as to why he uses his picture.

Like i said we know Doc is not Locke the superman, however, he chooses to use the image.

Stop looking for monsters in this forum or community, to find a monster you need to look in a mirror.

Activity: 518
Merit: 261
what is the exchange to withdraw sigt ?
for me ad i belived of signatum if you make a coin of 1 milion dollar valure you need to put your face in...
So what, he scammed, how does that makes a shitcoin that we all made money from worse? Not sure why is that people expect anything else, there is no purpose of the coin other than selling it for profit on the exchange, PoS doesn'tguarantee it will be more expensive...

If you haven't sold yours, why blame the dev? No matter how he sneaked (if!) some coins to the exchange, your coins were worth the same as his. And your mining was more profitable than mining almost anything else.

Care to prove your premise it's a scam? I haven't seen any convincing evidence yet.

Well, for starters, skankhunt42 appears to actually be attempting to claim he is James Hinton, the guy in his avatar, by answering to borderline's question in the affirmative. Sure, he'll now claim that he just meant he just happens to sing and play guitar and piano and that, of course, he didn't really mean to imply that he is the guy in his avatar etc. etc. but it is just more lies on top of lies about this 'innovative' coin project.

Maybe he does sing and play guitar. Maybe he was reacting to Borderline's insanity with humor. Has he outright said he was James Hinton? If not, what you've shown is not evidence of him pretending to be James Hinton.

Pathetic.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire

i defend signatum but now im out.. look this
this is the signatum dev
http://www.npr.org/2016/01/26/464305069/songs-we-love-the-range-florida

Are you saying this picture is used by the Signatum dev on a fake profile?

Do you have a link for it?

yes this imgae is used by dev on discord and telegram...

now i'm banned just for ask.. and that guy is  a dev and my question is: why use a image of unknow people Huh?

sorry for my english

LOL, it looks like he is actually pretending to be James Hinton by answering you that he also plays piano and guitar.

The actual musician @therangejames is not 'skankhunt42'.

Grin Grin Grin and yes i suppose Doc is Locke the superman because of his picture, your arguments and logic are pathetic.

You need to either grow up, or get laid, either way find something better to do with your spare time than look for invisible monsters.

it is grossly sad.

Your dishonesty is blatant when it comes to these things, with your first port of call the reductio ad absurdum in order to desperately distract from the proven fact.

'skankhunt42' clearly attempted to imply he was the singer that 'borderline' was asking about, and he chose to qualify that with a reference to playing both the guitar and piano. He knew damn well that he was being asked if he is James Hinton.

The fact is you're either incredibly dumb, or you are one of the scammers if you keep insisting on answering to these issues with dishonest argument and logical fallacies.

no problem man as i said on discord.. im out.. and i hope fortune for all..
but i stells have doubts!!! sorrry fot his..
Been snapping up as much as i can, didn't realise i was in the top 100, lol if it takes off i will quit my job and walk off site nude.

Cheesy Cheesy Great exit strategy  Wink
Activity: 346
Been snapping up as much as i can, didn't realise i was in the top 100, lol if it takes off i will quit my job and walk off site nude.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
You where kicked form Discord for posting red letter FUD on ann, then when asked to remove the post you refused, plus you told everybody to sell off their coins.

Nothing sinister about you being kicked, you FUDed, simple.

i agree, such comportment must be banned...
Pages:
Jump to: