Author

Topic: [ANN] SignatureCoin (SIGN) | ANONYMOUS | X11 | Free Signature Distributions! - page 148. (Read 265824 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
file config eror checking for me thanks  Kiss
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
There are 90%  10% for miners. So totally 900%   ,Why not get 100% for distribution .10% for miners ,Enhance the value of the hash value?

there are 100% coins

90%premined the remaining 10% we are mining right now
75% wil go to giveaway 15% stays on the mixers to mix anon
this is how i understood it
That's true he has no idea what he is talking about. Our distribution plan is very good. It does not say no to miners, we have opened gate for them. If they like to mine they mine. But some will mine it anyway. It's currently too hard to mine bitcoin but many people mines it. It's not a problem at all.

What @guanchayuan says is like saying hey Bitcoin miners you are all stupids difficulty too hard don't mine it.
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
There are 90%  10% for miners. So totally 900%   ,Why not get 100% for distribution .10% for miners ,Enhance the value of the hash value?

there are 100% coins

90%premined the remaining 10% we are mining right now
75% wil go to giveaway 15% stays on the mixers to mix anon
this is how i understood it
There are 90%  10% for miners. So totally 900%   ,Why not get 100% for distribution .10% for miners ,Enhance the value of the hash value?
Listen this is not a  miner only coin this is Signaturecoin. Majority of distribution will be done by signatures.
@guanchayuan what you say like saying Bitcoin miners do not mine Bitcoin. it's too high difficulty. It's too hard to mine Bitcoin. If you not like this mining ratio, you don't mine stop troling. You blacklisted you will now better understand importance of mining now. It's option for those who can not participate or follow rules also.

That's the innovation itself. Main distribution will be done by signatures.

If you want to analyze better ask yourself
How many coins has anonymous functionality in the market?
How many coins offers daily distributions by signatures?
How do you guarantee all miners will add signature and support the coin they mine for 90 days?
I say we can guarantee it Smiley in our distribution method.
Merit: 250
@signaturecoin I applied but why I'm rejected by the system. What seems to be the problem?
I checked your case you seem to be blacklisted, we cant reveal more data as this is security concern, you can mine or buy from others if you like.

I just analyze your coins
There are 90%  10% for miners. So totally 900%   ,Why not get 100% for distribution .10% for miners ,Enhance the value of the hash value?
http://p2pewl.com:29755/ is down for me. Maybe fix it/remove it from the list?
We need block explorer. Any idea?
@signaturecoin I applied but why I'm rejected by the system. What seems to be the problem?
I checked your case you seem to be blacklisted, we cant reveal more data as this is security concern, you can mine or buy from others if you like.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Balance: 9841500 SIG
Transactions in: 2
Received: 9841500 SIG
Transactions out: 0
Sent: 0 SIG

There are 90% premine, but 75% for distribution and 15% 

total pow coins will be 13122000
120SEC POW BLOCK TIME
payout will be 30 coins per block
pow 60 days
one daily random superblock payout 10X  (300coins)

1 days 720 block ,one daily random superblock payout 10X  (300coins),   1days =30X719=21570+10X  (300coins)=21870
Pow 60 days  21870X60=1312200
premine 90% -75%=15%

premine 10% Mining

total pow coins will be 13122000 X (premine 90% -75%=15%)=1968300
1968300/1312200=1.5
premine 150%  LOL     Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Dve Why do I delete my answer,i Just analyze your coins.You play word games

Really? I will consider my mining.
Waiting for my first test coins (if I qualify). Until then, I'm all set for the 9th.
Yes you are qualified.
All people need to hold minimum 24 hours the signature to get actual payment.

any plan for exchange dev ?

Yes this will come on Bittrex soon, we are looking at around 0.003 Bitcoin start, the value of these coins are going to increase over time, it will be a great investment. Like my friend says "GREAT SUCCESS"

AND MY FRIEND ALWAYS SAY WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY.

Thank you DEV, you are the best, and i salute you. I support China, Russia, the middle east (except israel).

DEV ZINDABAD

Smiley

Yes we will get many nice exchanges. This is planned.
Activity: 182
Waiting for my first test coins (if I qualify). Until then, I'm all set for the 9th.
There are 90% premine, but 75% for distribution and 15% for mixers,  10% for miners. So totally 100%

Currently there is 518 people applied for signaturecoin free distribution.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
any plan for exchange dev ?

Yes this will come on Bittrex soon, we are looking at around 0.003 Bitcoin start, the value of these coins are going to increase over time, it will be a great investment. Like my friend says "GREAT SUCCESS"

AND MY FRIEND ALWAYS SAY WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY.

Thank you DEV, you are the best, and i salute you. I support China, Russia, the middle east (except israel).

DEV ZINDABAD

Smiley
Activity: 266
http://p2pewl.com:29755/ is down for me. Maybe fix it/remove it from the list?
You should stop trolling. Swearing is not analyzing. If you remove bad words you can re-post.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I can also confirm that i got the second free distribution coins. So far it seems to be working great !
Keep up the good work, waiting for bittrex to get the coin Smiley
Thanks, you made a great decision to be part of this innovative crypto currency.

The coin is really innovative and acknowledge the donation of coins is a good strategy and move to win more and more investors community! But ... community will win, but investors are counted I would want to know more about what will happen to the coin after August 9! Do you have a development program, what follows the distribution of donated coins? Please tell us a little detail.
Greetings!
After 9 Aug, we will start distributing FREE coins. Everyday there will be on going signature promos and some dedicated signaturecoin holders. During first 90 days we will have growing interest. Mining will end approximatley same days.

The rest is depend on the community, we like to be part of great ideas. For example if community decides to donate to the signature.today wallet some Signcoins we can restart our distribution engine again in different conditions to support community projects.

The prospects are very good. Please accept the Gratitude for the great work in creation and promotion of coins! Smiley Smiley Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

second test giveaway of 1.5 sig received
thanks man!
DEV.
Already registered, get free coins.THX
Thank you.

I like quick decision makers, easy smooth.  Grin
Jump to: