Author

Topic: [ANN] SignatureCoin (SIGN) | ANONYMOUS | X11 | Free Signature Distributions! - page 149. (Read 265824 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Get some free coins,Hope to become a rich man...

If community works good, we will have a lot success. We can be leading anonymous tech crypto coin. We have competence to deal with complex problems.
Why can not I register, display refuse?

You seem as accepted, so no problem here.

I can also confirm that i got the second free distribution coins. So far it seems to be working great !
Keep up the good work, waiting for bittrex to get the coin Smiley
Thanks, you made a great decision to be part of this innovative crypto currency.

The coin is really innovative and acknowledge the donation of coins is a good strategy and move to win more and more investors community! But ... community will win, but investors are counted I would want to know more about what will happen to the coin after August 9! Do you have a development program, what follows the distribution of donated coins? Please tell us a little detail.
Greetings!
After 9 Aug, we will start distributing FREE coins. Everyday there will be on going signature promos and some dedicated signaturecoin holders. During first 90 days we will have growing interest. Mining will end approximatley same days.

The rest is depend on the community, we like to be part of great ideas. For example if community decides to donate to the signature.today wallet some Signcoins we can restart our distribution engine again in different conditions to support community projects.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
any plan for exchange dev ?
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
@DEV
I was accepted by the system,however, in the past twice distribution, no coin came into my wallet. what's wrong

system does not err its robot.
see this

Read the OP please you need to be logged in past 48 hours.

Dear dev,
now I logged the btt and also reply in some ANN, then when could i get the coins?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
DEV.
Already registered, get free coins.THX
@DEV
I was accepted by the system,however, in the past twice distribution, no coin came into my wallet. what's wrong

system does not err its robot.
see this

Read the OP please you need to be logged in past 48 hours.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Hoping to get free coins.
Activity: 68
@DEV
Activity: 711
Merit: 500
Get some free coins,Hope to become a rich man...
Activity: 177
What's wrong with dedicated.. payout disabled or something. Who's still mining there?

I´m mining in http://sign.minerpools.com
Activity: 63
Why can not I register, display refuse?
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
I can also confirm that i got the second free distribution coins. So far it seems to be working great !
Thanks, you made a great decision to be part of this innovative crypto currency.

The coin is really innovative and acknowledge the donation of coins is a good strategy and move to win more and more investors community! But ... community will win, but investors are counted I would want to know more about what will happen to the coin after August 9! Do you have a development program, what follows the distribution of donated coins? Please tell us a little detail.
Greetings!
As I understand the coins are sent once daily. Can you tell at what time?

I haven't received any yet but I only registered yesterday at this hour, so if coins has been already sent I guess I will have to wait for tomorrow.

Currently its set to GMT 0 but we plan to make it rush hours later times. We will target the time most people online so we can have more activity in the thead Smiley
Is there any plan to increase the reward? Honestly 1.5 coins a day is nothing and nowhere near where a 'fair' distribution would be.

I also don't see any record of who is receiving what. We need a public record of every username received how many signature coins or there is no way of telling if the dev is 'farming' the giveaway or not.
This is test only coins real amounts given in the OP from 100 to 200 and we will start engine 9 Aug. with actual rewards.

Hero Member    200
Sr. Member      175
Full Member     150
Member          125
Jr. Member      100
these people has been accepted and holding wrong signature or no signature so they bypassed by system

forum ID    username    rank                  problem
154666   thcmakaveli   Full Member      missing signature
194948   JDS1000   Full Member      missing signature
230799   romeshomey Full Member      missing signature
292398   shimlbit   Full Member      missing signature
306168   nihaoma   Full Member      missing signature
306324   ruoshui   Full Member      missing signature
306465   pgmail   Full Member      missing signature
316291   esprit577   Jr. Member      missing signature
327216   usorin           Jr. Member      missing signature
335287   100megahashbrown Member      missing signature
343883   dadingsda   Member      missing signature
345749   yampi           Member      missing signature
348496   hardroad   Jr. Member   missing signature

Please make sure you have the "Current signature" in the OP though you have wallet address you may be bypassed by system . System look for keyword which is currently "Get Daily Free SignatureCoins" we will update this text time to time.

if current signature is not there, system will bypass you and pay others who carry current signature.

These early test days is great times to learn it.
Activity: 224
Is there any plan to increase the reward? Honestly 1.5 coins a day is nothing and nowhere near where a 'fair' distribution would be.

I also don't see any record of who is receiving what. We need a public record of every username received how many signature coins or there is no way of telling if the dev is 'farming' the giveaway or not.
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
As I understand the coins are sent once daily. Can you tell at what time?

I haven't received any yet but I only registered yesterday at this hour, so if coins has been already sent I guess I will have to wait for tomorrow.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Jump to: