Author

Topic: [ANN] SignatureCoin (SIGN) | ANONYMOUS | X11 | Free Signature Distributions! - page 187. (Read 265824 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
signature.today just chucks out the error "Profile not found or data entered does not match."
You need to add Signaturewallet address in your signature. Otherwise anyone claim in behalf of you some coins ....
it automatically and instantly checks this? ok. i initially tried just to test, now it's saying "declined". if i edit my sig and try again, it'll work?
yes it automatically checks let me check what's the problem hang on please.

i deleted your past applications so it should work now.

Please try again.
Working, cheers.
Welcome on board, we will build together more attention in this noisy bitcointalk eco system.
Activity: 200
signature.today just chucks out the error "Profile not found or data entered does not match."
You need to add Signaturewallet address in your signature. Otherwise anyone claim in behalf of you some coins ....
it automatically and instantly checks this? ok. i initially tried just to test, now it's saying "declined". if i edit my sig and try again, it'll work?

Please try again.
Working, cheers.

Please try again.
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

read the op

you NEED to put your SIGN wallet adres in YOUR SIGNATURE on this forum or it wil not accept it
You need to add Signaturewallet address in your signature. Currently there is no signature there i can see.
 Otherwise anyone claim in behalf of you some coins ...
1) you add your wallet in your signature
2) reapply
wow!!!i have checked the thread.a really good coin.i'm in!
Welcome all you need to use website www.signature.today to register for distributions.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
wow!!!i have checked the thread.a really good coin.i'm in!
Any idea for better signatures? We may use community ideas (any of you) to better success from the signature spaces.
Activity: 150

It worked for me! you registered

@matrix961 you accepted

see:

Ignore Rebound Effect or any other fudder, other anon coins afraid of new competition.

Yep it shows as accepted now. Thank you. Smiley
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
Anyone knows who is behind this address ?

http://blocks.suprnova.cc:2267/address/dKmrChaRQX5iDd4SG6aQHHv8YfsefnhJ6X

This one finds 90% of the blocks.

I've checked the pools from the OP; can only be Xhash as there are no miners on all the other pools ??!

Hi which block is it? There are miners on minerpool.com? Is it ok?

Minerpool down for me
ok i just applied to get SIGN listed in  POLONIEX voting

Thank you

your welcome

and while i was @ it i also filled in c-cex voting to get listed

It worked for me! you registered

@matrix961 you accepted

see:

Ignore Rebound Effect or any other fudder, they put in the blacklist and never paid and their name will be publicly announced for the future. Other anon coins supporters afraid of new competition.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
11 millions premined. Lol
The DEV has already said these are for other members in the community. You wrote the same thing before and said it was a scam and ran off.

how can u support this scam? I m curious about how low can be a human

can you explain?
Jump to: