Author

Topic: [ANN] SignatureCoin (SIGN) | ANONYMOUS | X11 | Free Signature Distributions! - page 189. (Read 265824 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
@traumshiff well done. You seem accepted when i controlled from www.signature.today website.

I'm registering, interested in how this goes.
Please make sure before to read OP one time, you need to put only valid SignatureCoin Wallet address in your signature area.

Our system will compare the one you applied and the one in the signature then allow you to register.

It's just for your information.

Social media section added to the OP. Block explorer title comes soon.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
I'm registering, interested in how this goes.
Got your email guys.

I usually only host block explorer for coins that I have a pool for, but I can set one up for this coin too as I currently have some spare space on the block explorer server. Give me a few mins.
@ocminer very quick answer impressed. If you want to set up SIGN pool i can put your pool 1st rank at OP pool list in exchange for this favor.

No thanks, but here is the Explorer:

http://blocks.suprnova.cc:2267/

SignatureCoin Block Explorer
thank you i will add it to the OP very soon.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Got your email guys.

I usually only host block explorer for coins that I have a pool for, but I can set one up for this coin too as I currently have some spare space on the block explorer server. Give me a few mins.
@ocminer very quick answer impressed. If you want to set up SIGN pool i can put your pool 1st rank at OP pool list in exchange for this favor.

No thanks, but here is the Explorer:

http://blocks.suprnova.cc:2267/

SignatureCoin Block Explorer
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Got your email guys.

pool.mn has no miners i mined nothing there from launch till this morning,and it's first on the list
Got your email guys.

network hashrate doubbled by this morning + 13gh/S

up to 20 and beyond

Very good, it shows real desire here.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Got your email guys.

network hashrate doubbled by this morning + 13gh/S

up to 20 and beyond

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Dev Well planned. The blocks are very hard to make and therefore cannot be dumped and coins will be given out carefully to members who KNOW what they are doing. Will this coin get onto the exchange?
Thank you. This is a different altcoin, we spend lots of hours for developing both anonymous technology and website which check signatures. This is why we will success. We aim to reach total success of each members. And we no need exchanges at this point. We have some low quality or unheard exchanges arrived in the thread, we rejected them. In worst case we will target bittrex for paid inclusion as a community.

We hope & target to be strongest altcoin community.

We had already so many people carry in the test period our signature. It's truly amazing and promising for the future.

Okay but if you want to be listed on Bittrex you need the block explorer for it.
We will take care with this very soon. Can you advice some member(s) good on this? Let's learn what they ask.
We can then collect some donations for this project.

I know there are 2 guys that can do this pollforall and ocminer
Ok let's communicate with them.

ive emailed them to the thread.
@100megahashbrown very good thank you for this. I feel and more believe now we will have amazing success.

no problem
Dev Well planned. The blocks are very hard to make and therefore cannot be dumped and coins will be given out carefully to members who KNOW what they are doing. Will this coin get onto the exchange?
Thank you. This is a different altcoin, we spend lots of hours for developing both anonymous technology and website which check signatures. This is why we will success. We aim to reach total success of each members. And we no need exchanges at this point. We have some low quality or unheard exchanges arrived in the thread, we rejected them. In worst case we will target bittrex for paid inclusion as a community.

We had already so many people carry in the test period our signature. It's truly amazing and promising for the future.

Okay but if you want to be listed on Bittrex you need the block explorer for it.
We will take care with this very soon. Can you advice some member(s) good on this? Let's learn what they ask.

@100megahashbrown very good thank you for this. I feel and more believe now we will have amazing success.
Great coin ,great distribution, great dev,great communitie

keep up the great work !!!

you might also want to add the twitter to the OP
Our designer soon to finish graphics for social media as soon as he is ready within few hours i will put our twitter url there.
@SignCoin this is our name at twitter bytheway...

Great coin ,great distribution, great dev,great communitie

keep up the great work !!!

you might also want to add the twitter to the OP

Jump to: