Author

Topic: [ANN] SignatureCoin (SIGN) | ANONYMOUS | X11 | Free Signature Distributions! - page 191. (Read 265824 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
- anon version (we will provide anon version within 24 hrs, as we need to set up the mixers allow us some time)

This still coming?
Activity: 322
Because now we are target for other anon coin paid fudder, i 'll spend more time and we will have even more active thread.
The more they appear we have growing blacklist and much active thread.

We are coming so strong.
Thank you miners for the interest

12:12:34

getmininginfo

12:12:34

{
"blocks" : 676,
"currentblocksize" : 1230,
"currentblocktx" : 1,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 196.04978089,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414,
"search-interval" : 1
},
"blockvalue" : 3000000000,
"netmhashps" : 9355.85997031,
"netstakeweight" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : "",
"pooledtx" : 1,
"stakeweight" : {
"minimum" : 0,
"maximum" : 0,
"combined" : 0
},
"testnet" : false
}
interesting coin...
Thank you. We have already many people added signatures, we told them this is test period but they want to be part of it. Which is great.

We have over 500 applications...
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Yes we are watching the thread for those who against the free distiribution rules, attacking other people, for example other anon coins paid fudder will come soon or late and we will put them in the banlist to make sure they no paid by free coins. This is good discipline for the community itself.
Activity: 215
Its for those  who makes life hard for others. Simple rejection mechanism.

lol, i guess it is a banned list for distribution Grin Grin Grin
Its for those  who makes life hard for others. Simple rejection mechanism.
We are here to service you and make your life easier. If you have difficulty on registration or understanding the system its our job to help you.
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
You seem accepted. Dont need to re apply.
You can check status here www.signature.today

Thanks DEV! Thank colleagues for help, and Theia two nerds above will only say that I have more heshreyt the two together, which means that sufficiently contribute to the coin!
Activity: 216
Merit: 16
S/T issue fixed enjoy Smiley as long as its valid signature address you will be accepted.

www.signature.today/signup.php

Dev, please help to register. Problem is still there! My new address starts with "S", but again I can not register. What's going on? When will you fix the problem?  Angry
You do not have Signaturecoin in your signature area? I can not see. First you need to put your wallet in signature area.

I'm not a moron! All rights properly and it is not! Here look! What is wrong?

Please enter your username:         DStefanov
Please enter your userid:              142764
Please enter your wallet address:      Sx4G6fqbB2BKuqnzwfuyvbDZtSFh8aGM8h

read again OP:

Also, before you register, you need to put your wallet address in the signature of the account.

when is the SIGn address in your sig area???

It did not understand it! I do not know how to do it! Sorry, opt out of it!

p.s. Where is "your sig area??""

Hmm seems that people only care about the free coins, they dont want anything more? only some free coins? is that where this coin is all about? xd see ya

lol, it s obvious! What else should people want with such a huge premine? People wants coin without invest just one penny!

Instead of making a very "smart", can explain in detail! Such a stupid requirement've never met! Why would she agree to write nonsense in your signature ....?? Good luck with that shit!

I guess if you don't like it, then don't request it.

Think what if the address is not in your sig? then I can use your username and id and put my address, and get the coins, you like this way??
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
S/T issue fixed enjoy Smiley as long as its valid signature address you will be accepted.

Dev, please help to register. Problem is still there! My new address starts with "S", but again I can not register. What's going on? When will you fix the problem?  Angry
You do not have Signaturecoin in your signature area? I can not see. First you need to put your wallet in signature area.

read again OP:

Also, before you register, you need to put your wallet address in the signature of the account.

Hmm seems that people only care about the free coins, they dont want anything more? only some free coins? is that where this coin is all about? xd see ya

lol, it s obvious! What else should people want with such a huge premine? People wants coin without invest just one penny!

i know, and after they get the free coins they quit here and go to the next.. At the end the only coins in wallets are the premine and ppl dont care anymore?
i like the idea, but not in crypto world.
You seem accepted. Dont need to re apply.
You can check status here www.signature.today

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

read again OP:

Instead of making a very "smart", can explain in detail! Such a stupid requirement've never met! Why would she agree to write nonsense in your signature ....?? Good luck with that shit!
Activity: 135
Activity: 182
how to get the wallet of 32 bit....

i am a little bit confused
the problem is my user name is " declined"
Remove the "(" ")" around SignatureCoinWalletAddress
Re apply
Jump to: