Author

Topic: [ANN] SignatureCoin (SIGN) | ANONYMOUS | X11 | Free Signature Distributions! - page 188. (Read 265824 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Still getting a declined. I was an early sign up with a T address. Can you check dev?
This issue addressed. Make sure your wallet is valid i am checking it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Anyone knows who is behind this address ?

http://blocks.suprnova.cc:2267/address/dKmrChaRQX5iDd4SG6aQHHv8YfsefnhJ6X

This one finds 90% of the blocks.

I've checked the pools from the OP; can only be Xhash as there are no miners on all the other pools ??!

Hi which block is it? There are miners on minerpool.com? Is it ok?
please follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/SignCoin
Let's shake it.
11 millions premined. Lol
The DEV has already said these are for other members in the community. You wrote the same thing before and said it was a scam and ran off.
Activity: 150
Still getting a declined. I was an early sign up with a T address. Can you check dev?
@ocminer thank you
your block explorer added in the OP.

Sorry i spelt his name wrong it should be [email protected] thanks
Ok but i no plan to write them very quick, we have still things to set up.

No problem, understood.

I've checked the pools from the OP; can only be Xhash as there are no miners on all the other pools ??!
I think it might be a solo miner or  multipool as well.
Activity: 71
want  to  get  a  share
THX
@ocminer thank you

Ok but i no plan to write them very quick, we have still things to set up.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

@ocminer thank you

@ocminer thank you

ok i just applied to get SIGN listed in  POLONIEX voting

Thank you
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
Because it is asked by many
user pm hi does that mean they get coins next week?
-
No. it will start next week, we will send daily coins starting from the next week. The currently we opened the system to show people our system works, we will run several tests before 7 days.

also currently you only need to use valid wallet, rest of signature is not a must.

Next week our system will check "the signature text" if it's there it will send you coins according to your rank in bitcointalk.

Hi, dev, you say it is to test the system now. SO we will not get coins during this period?? I have registered and change the signature. Do we have to register again next week???

No registration is one time only. All you need to keep the signature and follow our thread we plan to ask community and we want community decide to the next signatures design and text So we may ask you to update time to time your signature. We have ability to follow your signatures and see if our signature still there we check this every 3 hours. These days we will deliver some tests and get ready for real distributions.

ok, thx for your quick reply. I misunderstood your posts.  Smiley

Social media section added to the OP. Block explorer title comes soon.

Hi you can get this coin listed on bittrex if you email [email protected]

Thank you, we will communicate them.
-
No. it will start next week, we will send daily coins starting from the next week. The currently we opened the system to show people our system works, we will run several tests before 7 days.

also currently you only need to use valid wallet, rest of signature is not a must.

Next week our system will check "the signature text" if it's there it will send you coins according to your rank in bitcointalk.

Hi, dev, you say it is to test the system now. SO we will not get coins during this period?? I have registered and change the signature. Do we have to register again next week???

No registration is one time only. All you need to keep the signature and follow our thread we plan to ask community and we want community decide to the next signatures design and text.

So we may ask you to update the text time to time in your signature. We have ability to follow your signatures and see if our signature still there we check this every 3 hours. These days we will deliver some tests and get ready for real distributions and we will be ready soon.

Social media section added to the OP. Block explorer title comes soon.

Hi you can get this coin listed on bittrex if you email [email protected]

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
ok i just applied to get SIGN listed in  POLONIEX voting
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
-

Jump to: