Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 102. (Read 332094 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Sorry to add to this forum though I feel that you guys seem to always be active on here and are very helpful.
Oh and I've been with silkcoin from the start and am with you guys all the way....

so my question is -

I'm currently mining script coins and have no idea on mining X13.
Can anyone help me on what I need to do to change to this.

I've searched the net and downloaded a sgminer file but kind of lost from there.

downloaded from - http://cryptomining-blog.com/tag/x13-miner/

Any help would be appreciated.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fibre Knight
Uhm let us get back to business. The mac wallet isn't stable! Keeps hanging after a period. Get annoying. An update would be nice Smiley

As I said earlier, the mac compile is coming in no time Wink, we're fixing a few issues before compiling it so that most people use this version.
It will be compiled for sure before the end of the weekend with the fixes.

Have you validated the MintPal Exchange Data issue for the Wallet on Windows 7 x64? Was I the only person that was having this particular issue? Everything else seems to be working perfect. Whenever the market drops, I buy more coins and start staking them. Am I doing it wright?

That's part of what we are fixing for the next compile, but yea you're the only one who sent me a message with this issue Mintpal data seems to be working for most people. Once again if anyone got the same issue as WhiteNotWright please send me a PM.

And the white paper is coming tomorrow Smiley.

Oh and generated and not accepted may happen from time to time when you validate a block at the same time as someone else. Once it reaches 350 confirms, you will get your coins back and the coin age of those coins will not be reset, but you won't win the stake.

can you pm me a small piece of introductional text? about 100 words?

Are you someone special? Is there any logical reason you were send a preview before we get to see the white paper?

I appreciate his assertiveness ftw --maybe he wrights for the Times.
Activity: 140
Uhm let us get back to business. The mac wallet isn't stable! Keeps hanging after a period. Get annoying. An update would be nice Smiley

As I said earlier, the mac compile is coming in no time Wink, we're fixing a few issues before compiling it so that most people use this version.

Have you validated the MintPal Exchange Data issue for the Wallet on Windows 7 x64? Was I the only person that was having this particular issue? Everything else seems to be working perfect. Whenever the market drops, I buy more coins and start staking them. Am I doing it wright?

That's part of what we are fixing for the next compile, but yea you're the only one who sent me a message with this issue Mintpal data seems to be working for most people. Once again if anyone got the same issue as WhiteNotWright please send me a PM.

Oh and generated and not accepted may happen from time to time when you validate a block at the same time as someone else. Once it reaches 350 confirms, you will get your coins back and the coin age of those coins will not be reset, but you won't win the stake.

Are you someone special? Is there any logical reason you were send a preview before we get to see the white paper?

maybe.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
Thanks all for the problem with the staked coins Smiley didn't knew that
Fibre Knight
Glad I stuck around to watch the market depth analysis on MintPal. If you know how to trade, you know what I am talking about. Buy orders stacking up healthy below. It's about to go Luna.
Activity: 778
Merit: 1000

Activity: 187

I know, but the hanging fucks my staked coins up. Keeps telling: "Generated, but not accepted" Sad

it is pretty normal to see  "Generated, but not accepted" during POS, it happens a lot in other coin's POS as well.  
Activity: 168
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
havent been around lately much... is there any whitepaper on the ecosystem yet?
Not yet it will be soon!!  Grin
havent been around lately much... is there any whitepaper on the ecosystem yet?
Fibre Knight

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
We are on the same team and I have all the coin I need.

Ok, now your responses are getting weird. You say we are on the same team and when I point out the disparity between your behaviour and mine and that, therefore, we are not on the same team, you then reply, "Obviously"?

This thread is weird.
Activity: 245
Merit: 250

I know, but the hanging fucks my staked coins up. Keeps telling: "Generated, but not accepted" Sad

Dont worry gab, you will get your 2%. PoS block reward willbe bigger if the coins didn't stake before
Fibre Knight
in all honesty your opinion and credibility with me is starting to fade. Let it go.
Yeah, see the thing is, and you should definitely be paying attention to this, I haven't spread FUD, I've expressed valid concern over facts that are supported by evidence and you most definitely attempted to manipulate the market by posting a lie.

So, no, we are not on the same team.

Obviously.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
in all honesty your opinion and credibility with me is starting to fade. Let it go.
Yeah, see the thing is, and you should definitely be paying attention to this, I haven't spread FUD, I've expressed valid concern over facts that are supported by evidence and you most definitely attempted to manipulate the market by posting a lie.

So, no, we are not on the same team.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Devs, don't pay attention to the trolls, you've got tons of loyal supporters who couldn't care less about what those guys have to say.
Keep up the good work! We're on the right track  Smiley

TRUE!

legendary
Activity: 1148
Devs, don't pay attention to the trolls, you've got tons of loyal supporters who couldn't care less about what those guys have to say.
Keep up the good work! We're on the right track  Smiley
Fibre Knight
I just read through a white paper and found it to be informative. You should get your copy early tonight if you would send me your e-mail address.

Thanks!

Whether you said 'a' or 'the' is irrelevant. You absolutely did try to imply that you had the SC Whitepaper because you knew that people were getting nervous about it and your invitation for people to send you their email address so they, "should get a copy early tonight", is nothing but evidence of your intention being solely to give the impression you were already in possession of the SC Whitepaper.

Not sure what to tell you Dude. If you honestly believe I could manipulate this market with troll, than your faith in this coin is suspect. We are on the same team and I have all the coin I need. Half is staking and the other half in the bags all ready to go. If in doubt, go chain through my post. Not sure what your angle is, but I can appreciate your concern, but in all honesty your opinion and credibility with me is starting to fade. Let it go.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

Jump to: