Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 98. (Read 332094 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I'm gonna clean up this town
I thought i read somewhere thursday/friday Huh But now i dont care anymore. Next to all the crap whats posted its worthless to read this topic anymore... now im a bagholder for an probably shit coin

Forget about the day because there are enough solid facts here to prove this coin is a scam. We don't need to nitpick it apart with days of the week that were promised! There was a massive premine and there will soon be a dump when the dev realizes this big whitepaper isn't enough hype to prop the price up. Then it will silk down to nothing. Get out while you can because the bag only gets heavier from here.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Never ever has the developer broke his promise. Never.
Tomorrow we will see the whitepaper like the dev said. NOT on Thursday.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
I thought i read somewhere thursday/friday Huh But now i dont care anymore. Next to all the crap whats posted its worthless to read this topic anymore... now im a bagholder for an probably shit coin
To those watching the market, some attempts at market manipulation is being made, fake sell walls were put up, (subsequently they've now been removed). This seems a last ditch attempt by price manipulators to acquire coins before the whitepaper announcement.

Yeah this whitepaper will sure be a big one! Totally negates all of the scammy properties of this coin and scammy behavior in this thread like giant long memes obviously used to bury the facts. Pathetic. Most hyped up whitepaper in history! So hilarious. The actual product is supposed to produce hype - not some BS whitepaper that means nothing.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
To those watching the market, some attempts at market manipulation is being made, fake sell walls were put up, (subsequently they've now been removed). This seems a last ditch attempt by price manipulators to acquire coins before the whitepaper announcement.
Activity: 9

But how do you spot a scammer?

I think I know.  Grin

Nice looooooooog image to cover peoples posts by the way. It might need to be long..lets see.
Last shakeout before tomorrows pump! Keep calm.

Cheesy - you know this thing is doomed when you start seeing these posts. Like clockwork here come the people talking about "weak hands" and "loving the cheap coins" before the "big pump" - this is about the 12th scamcoin I've dedicated my time to calling out and so far everything has gone exactly as the others have. That's why I'm always talking about history - why does nobody look at history and learn from it? It should be a red flag that a massively premined BlackCoin clone that buys their way onto MintPal crashes and burns and does nothing but line the dev's pockets. How does nobody remember Whitecoin? Or Yellowcoin? Then you have scams link Synccoin - 1000 total coins, 0.14 per block, guy only premines 5 coins, but then gets 100% annual POS until he dumped on MintPal. 2 hours of work he made a quick 7-8 BTC. That was with a 0.5% premine! This is crazy. How do these always play out EXACTLY the same and nobody ever realizes it?
Activity: 364
Activity: 364
Hmmmm so first the wp comes thursday/friday and now its friday/saturday. Dev should keep word or people will lose trust.

yes reading is your friend , it was ALWAYS said FRI - SAT, and guess what just like the other 5 updates that have been delivered on time and impressed, the white paper will be here SAT

maybe the blackmail and extortion attempts have taken our senior DEV away from his important duties and delayed him somewhat, or maybe we just want to make sure its done properly , i think all eyes are on us ..

Q
Activity: 728

I'm going to be on the road tomorrow for 8-10 hours...looks like I'll miss the peak(s) for sure. 

Bummers!
Activity: 106
Hmmmm so first the wp comes thursday/friday and now its friday/saturday. Dev should keep word or people will lose trust.

It was always Friday/saturday, plz check your information before saying wrond things.
Dev has always kept his promises until now. Why would it changes?
Activity: 78
Few days -- not really reason to lose trust.

Everyone knows where I stand on this 4.5% premined scam but I must say a dev missing projections isn't a good reason to lose trust in a coin. There are enough facts here to prove this dev shouldn't be trusted but this isn't one of them. In my experience no developer in history hits projections exactly because there are so many unforeseen obstacles. Even Microsoft has to push back release dates sometimes.
Activity: 70
Few days -- not really reason to lose trust.
Activity: 490

The developer said once that the white paper will be Friday-Saturday.
Activity: 48
People really need to learn to read, it was not promised thursday to friday.
Activity: 56
Hi,

I only ever seem to be staking around 25% of my coins.

My reserve is set at 0.00000000

My coins have been in my wallet for over a week.

I would like to stake 100%.

Is that possible?

Thanks

PS. Cant wait for the whitepaper and ecosystem :-)

I believe it's because your coins are all different stake ages, if u send them all to yourself it will reset all the coins at the same age zero, u would gave to wait 12 hours again but it should start staking in bigger blocks,

Mathematically it's all about the same , smaller and often or bigger and less frequent

Q

Thanks for your advice Quantum.

Keep up the great work!
Activity: 105
Pages:
Jump to: