Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 103. (Read 332094 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

Just a message to devs: hope you really don't even consider even 1% of all of this going against you because here we all everybody needs to understand that the work you guys are doing it's unbelievable, and really really well done (until now and based on the current features). I want to tell you something really really important involving my situation and the one of a lot of others like me. I'm chinese, I live in China and only the 10% follows this kind of forums in english so to tell you a really good news my private group of investors, which is the biggest in Shanghai can't even read all of this and we are waiting for today to invest a good amount of money, not a lot not a few. Half a way.

Keep on going guys!

Couldn't agree more.. It would be nice if you came on more though.. But understand that your busy so won't complain 😙.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
I just read through a white paper and found it to be informative. You should get your copy early tonight if you would send me your e-mail address.

Thanks!

Whether you said 'a' or 'the' is irrelevant. You absolutely did try to imply that you had the SC Whitepaper because you knew that people were getting nervous about it and your invitation for people to send you their email address so they, "should get a copy early tonight", is nothing but evidence of your intention being solely to give the impression you were already in possession of the SC Whitepaper.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I'm 10 BTC in this coin so far. Looks like a gem ready to explode. Even if I'll burn I don't really care for you have to take smart risks to win. Now it seems like winning.
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight
As info, SC is ahead of CINNI now on https://coinmarketcap.com/
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Uhm let us get back to business. The mac wallet isn't stable! Keeps hanging after a period. Get annoying. An update would be nice Smiley

As I said earlier, the mac compile is coming in no time Wink, we're fixing a few issues before compiling it so that most people use this version.
It will be compiled for sure before the end of the weekend with the fixes.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
Uhm let us get back to business. The mac wallet isn't stable! Keeps hanging after a period. Get annoying. An update would be nice Smiley
Activity: 60
Oh right guys I'm not getting on to this kind of discussions but here we are at the lowest level ever, please everybody stop for a second and ponder up on this:

Can you actually believe that somebody waste like 15/20 mins of its time to photoshop a conversation in a super credible way?

I mean guys, this man it's crazy scared about this coin, I don't follow all the shit going on around here but hey! This is starting to be super interesting because there is actually somebody that is not only scared about this coin, but like super crazy scared. I think at some point we will understand why.

Just a message to devs: hope you really don't even consider even 1% of all of this going against you because here we all everybody needs to understand that the work you guys are doing it's unbelievable, and really really well done (until now and based on the current features). I want to tell you something really really important involving my situation and the one of a lot of others like me. I'm chinese, I live in China and only the 10% follows this kind of forums in english so to tell you a really good news my private group of investors, which is the biggest in Shanghai can't even read all of this and we are waiting for today to invest a good amount of money, not a lot not a few. Half a way.

Keep on going guys!
Fibre Knight
No, my actions where to flush out the trolls.

Don't even bother. You *are* guilty of trying to manipulate the price. There would have been no possible benefit from claiming you had the whitepaper as a way to flush out trolls.

He wrote a not the whitepaper. A little fun with words, nothing else.

Thank you for spelling it out to him.
Fibre Knight
I want to thank the trolls for saving me 15 cents or more on my car insurance.
Activity: 48

Don't even bother. You *are* guilty of trying to manipulate the price. There would have been no possible benefit from claiming you had the whitepaper as a way to flush out trolls.

He wrote a not the whitepaper. A little fun with words, nothing else.
Activity: 9
Yeah this is the future of currency here boys and girls. Right here. Get it while it's hot. Open up those wallets I'm sure Silkcoin will change the world and make us all rich.

Very disappointed in you. The issues being raised are valid concerns and you want to use it as an opportunity to extort half a bitcoin out of it?

Shameful behaviour. Your credibility has just evaporated and any possible case you might have had is now overshadowed by this.

Wow - they got to you pretty easily didn't they? All I'm asking is that people open their eyes, use their heads, and do some research. Any premine over 1% is a red flag - stay away. You will almost certainly lose money and the coin won't last 3 months. 1% premine max. Use that as a starting point. Everything beyond that is just icing on the cake on this scam.

since you really seem to need the money, i thought i would help you with your campaign:

https://i.imgur.com/vofcWnQ.jpg

that wallet belongs to bitcoin talk user MEGAman

you might actually get a few donations.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I'm gonna clean up this town
Straight...into...the...ground. Just watch. When it's all over don't say I didn't warn you. It's going to be a bloodbath and this thread will need to hire a doctor to prescribe anti-depressants in about...3 weeks. You'll see. Haven't been wrong yet. Look at the facts. Don't believe them...don't just believe me: look at the facts.
Activity: 77
Don't you guys work or something, writing the same old FUD
Now its extortion and photoshopping.. Salute to you guys.

So the rest of you know how valuable is SC. Don't sell cheap!
legendary
Wow - they got to you pretty easily didn't they?

Dude, you tried to extort money out of this situation. Do you deny that?

There are still truly massive concerns about the behaviour of this coin project and those involved in it, but you've messed up royally trying to earn coin out of it.
Activity: 280

Wow awesome! a Meme with my favorite photo!

Somebody make something with my favorite video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIOBTCBHyAw
Activity: 462
I'm gonna clean up this town
Yeah this is the future of currency here boys and girls. Right here. Get it while it's hot. Open up those wallets I'm sure Silkcoin will change the world and make us all rich.

Very disappointed in you. The issues being raised are valid concerns and you want to use it as an opportunity to extort half a bitcoin out of it?

Shameful behaviour. Your credibility has just evaporated and any possible case you might have had is now overshadowed by this.

Wow - they got to you pretty easily didn't they? All I'm asking is that people open their eyes, use their heads, and do some research. Any premine over 1% is a red flag - stay away. You will almost certainly lose money and the coin won't last 3 months. 1% premine max. Use that as a starting point. Everything beyond that is just icing on the cake on this scam.
Activity: 400
OMG!

l2sarcasm noob

[edit] nevermind lol, this thread goes so fast. The fact that I thought it was an actual pic with sarcasm shows how bad your FUDing skills are lmao.
legendary

Jump to: