Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 120. (Read 332094 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hi all. I have some Coins Spendable some Staking.
How move all my coins to Stake? Or I should wait?

Just remember if you don't have your coins on the exchange you cannot buy and sell and then all we are left with are bots, and that's no fun...
Just want to try stacking.
Activity: 1191
Merit: 506
This is who we are.

Just remember if you don't have your coins on the exchange you cannot buy and sell and then all we are left with are bots, and that's no fun...

Interesting notion and it is all too true!  But many here are not interested in trading and such.. Let bots with AI handle it I say.  Anyone got one I can buy yet?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fibre Knight

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Bought myself in...have lots of faith in this coin

Welcome Smiley

Unless you plan to spend any of your coins, I would suggest you should stake all your coins.  As for moving all your coins into staking, if you look under settings and see all 0.00 for reserve, they should all be staking.  Just remember to unlock your wallet first.

Thanks Smiley In this case I will wait a bit.
Activity: 126
New Mac wallet ? * squint  Undecided

Coming soon Smiley, the dev who owns the Mac didn't came in yesterday night so the compile will be done as soon as he comes to work today !

By the way those who are still having problems to pull mintpal data with the version in OP please send me a PM we want to make sure no one is having any problem.

Thanks mate  Cool
Activity: 74

Unless you plan to spend any of your coins, I would suggest you should stake all your coins.  As for moving all your coins into staking, if you look under settings and see all 0.00 for reserve, they should all be staking.  Just remember to unlock your wallet first.
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight
Silk still down...

when 7000 satoshi?

When another 3400 dip, I need to buy in again lol
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
Activity: 168

Coming soon Smiley, the dev who owns the Mac didn't came in yesterday night so the compile will be done as soon as he comes to work today !

By the way those who are still having problems to pull mintpal data with the version in OP please send me a PM we want to make sure no one is having any problem.
Activity: 102
Just receieved my first stake, this made me very happy! SilkCoin to the moon1111!!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481
I'm so happy I started accumulating SC before.
I followed it since the beginning and now I'm totally convinced.
I love that camel running: that's the metaphor of this nice coin going far even with a slow pace.
Remember Lao-Tzu
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step".

Don't be fooled by my newbieness: I'm not a newbie since a follow BTC since 2010.
It's just that I don't like to speak too much.

But I will follow this thread when I can.
By the way, I wanted to thank the guy who helped me solve the msvcr110.dll problem.

I'm waiting for the whitepaper: I'm really interested in the eco-system. If it's what I understood these guys can change the path we're walkin' on

Huge thank you to the developers.

Ciao Wink
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Silk still down...

when 7000 satoshi?

4000 stable is high & nice for me  Grin got in at ~800 still holding and I remember how we spent weeks around 500 ! Well I guess the spike will come this weekend with the white paper if it's good.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Silk still down...

when 7000 satoshi?
When you people stop being greedy.
Silk still down...

when 7000 satoshi?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
Bought myself in...have lots of faith in this coin
Activity: 74
If you're having problems loading MintPal data download the fixed version http://www.mediafire.com/download/c1zil6kufvackie/silkcoin-qt-1.0.9.2-fix.zip it's not mandatory but it fixes a few glitches. I've updated the links with it. I took the time to compile it before going to bed so you may all fully enjoy the new features Smiley.

New Wallet is great!
Only one issue is the following error when starting the wallet, but the wallet still works:

Try the fixed one. It worked for me didn't gave any error at the startup.

Still gives the same error, i dont get it, because i have the VC++ redistributable installed on my PC

I get the same error with the new windows compiled version. Have the two dll's provided in that fix in the same dir, but not sure something is pathed correctly of if those two dll need to be placed in the system dir (I hope not)..

I found this... does this help?

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8-winapps/the-program-cant-start-because-msvcr110dll-is/f052d325-3af9-4ae5-990b-b080799724db

Alright, I am trying to be an average Joe here, so I will kind of go through the process. I hope the DEV can live vicariously through my trials here and think about what me need to be published for the average Joe trying to download a wallet on his or her PC so they can use The Silk...I will let you know if I crash my burner top lol

So answer is no dice. I had the distrib but went ahead and did a repair, shut the wallet down and reloaded with same dialouge so I will look in placing thos two   files in the system directory, I guess...

The two files for the wallet market page fix have to do with OpenSLL, whereas the error you're getting has to do with C++ libraries - so you do not need to move the wallet fixes anywhere, they stay right next to the qt executable and they're fine. Smiley

I suggest reverting to a previous version if you need to use your wallet, I'm sure the dev will deploy a solution for this promptly when he's conscious.

Yeah, what I would like to do is complete uninstall the wallet. I have multiple copies of the .dat, but yet fail to understand where one restores that after a new wallet installation, or if uninstalling the wallet actually removes that .dat file (where I imagine all the honey juice is stored). I have only a few coins there because I was waiting to get in trouble with the wallet and have backup and need to restore back to business. Once I go through this, I would then stake a lot more to the wallet --so DEV can sleep lol - I will do as you suggest.

I had a very similar issue, even though I was running win 7 x64, it kept giving me the error.  I finally decided to installed the x86 32 bit version on my computer and it worked.
http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=8328

EDIT: Also had to copy these 2 files (msvcp100.dll, msvcr100.dll) from C:\Windows\System32 to the same folder as the silkcoin-qt.exe.  

A little tweak from what you suggested and bingo. Wanted the  (msvcp110.dll, msvcr110.dll) from C:\Windows\System32 to the same folder as the silkcoin-qt.exe. I appreciate your input here as this was driving me crypto! *I also installed the 32, but then went back to 64

Awesome!  Glad I was able to help!
Jump to: