Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 126. (Read 332094 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
silkcoin is going to head to 10000+thousands later today when the wallet comes live! Cheesy

Is it wise to get people's "hopes up" with just the wallet update? What if it backfires and people panic sell because they don't see it going up?

i see us heading to 1OOK easy when the new "legal" silk road marketplace goes live!!! ;-) *watch!*

wtf is the new "legal" silk road marketplace??
Activity: 154
BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!
silkcoin is going to head to 10000+thousands later today when the wallet comes live! Cheesy

Is it wise to get people's "hopes up" with just the wallet update? What if it backfires and people panic sell because they don't see it going up?

i see us heading to 1OOK easy when the new "legal" silk road marketplace goes live!!! ;-) *watch!*
Activity: 139

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight
suggest putting up some walls.. people are dumping all other altcoins to chase cryptcoin... stupid strategy

Yes, Crypt is the Pump and Dump coin of the week. Won't last long, rapping has started. Anytime MoosaNYC is involved, you know DP is close at hand Wink

^wrong thread whaletard!! lol =)

Oh, my bad. Did I offend you? Just stating the obvious player. Go play with Crypt and you will have welts in a weeks time. Truth. Do yourself a favor and purchase a quality coin like SILK.

I like silkcorn because it's non-gmo good for the birds!!!;-) weeee

...And the Panda's
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
To all those worried about the price, there's still a wallet update coming out later tonight, and the whitepaper is being released this Friday/Saturday, exciting times ahead Smiley
suggest putting up some walls.. people are dumping all other altcoins to chase cryptcoin... stupid strategy

Yes, Crypt is the Pump and Dump coin of the week. Won't last long, rapping has started. Anytime MoosaNYC is involved, you know DP is close at hand Wink

Oh, my bad. Did I offend you? Just stating the obvious player. Go play with Crypt and you will have welts in a weeks time. Truth. Do yourself a favor and purchase a quality coin like SILK.

I like silkcorn because it's non-gmo good for the birds!!!;-) weeee
SILKAMEL back down to 5OOO don't fall for the ole monkey shake!!!  Wink
Fibre Knight

Activity: 126
idiots sell SC
stupid FUD!

SC 8000 SATOSHI

Fibre Knight

Activity: 210
Price for alts (and mostly BTC too) is determined by the whales, nothing changes here. It looks like the whales are not letting this one die, it will linger for some time around this point then explode due to a pump timed with some news.
Activity: 741
Hey guys, the price is right where it was yesterday.  The pump was "out of thin air".  Nothing new.  Nothing changed.  Chill out a little bit, price is twice what it was few days ago.

How could we promote SilkCoin ?

How could we give it support ?

How could we improve it ?

The price will take care of itself.
Activity: 224
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Get ready my friends for the next wave ! 

it looks like its going down

Yep, next wave to the ground maybe.  Everyone trying to catch the Crypt pump.  Sure am hoping the new wallet comes out tonight and whitepaper on Friday or Saturday. 
Activity: 588

it looks like its going down
Activity: 741

Activity: 524
Jump to: