Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 130. (Read 332094 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Could someone please explain to me this strange dynamic that is taking place in the market.

What strange dynamic would that be?

To be clear, Mintpal is locked up on SC trades tighter than a gnats ass stretched over a rain barrel

Seems like people don't know what to do.
I was hoping price drops a little bit again before tomorrow.

I suspect when it starts moving it will move fast.

People don't know what to do because there isn't much to react to right now. I'd say once new wallet comes out along with white paper then things should pick up. If they don't, well, then that's a problem I guess.

New wallet comes out as advertised: price jumps back to over 6000sats. (Spike to 7000sats and then drops back.)
Delayed or no new wallet: panic and selling, drops to 1000sats.
New wallet and whitepaper after initial fear and delay: price back to 4000sats.

Hard to know what to do. I guess it all depends on if you trust the dev team.

Personally I don't think wallet will do much maybe a small influx but the money is in the white paper and then then release of the social network.. Right now we need new ways to spend silkcoin.. Maybe some competitions wouldn't hurt.. Need some buzz.. Anyone got some ideas?? I got a good one but waiting on wulfcastle to find some time to chat..
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Could someone please explain to me this strange dynamic that is taking place in the market.

To be clear, Mintpal is locked up on SC trades tighter than a gnats ass stretched over a rain barrel

People don't know what to do because there isn't much to react to right now. I'd say once new wallet comes out along with white paper then things should pick up. If they don't, well, then that's a problem I guess.

New wallet comes out as advertised: price jumps back to over 6000sats. (Spike to 7000sats and then drops back.)
Delayed or no new wallet: panic and selling, drops to 1000sats.
New wallet and whitepaper after initial fear and delay: price back to 4000sats.

Hard to know what to do. I guess it all depends on if you trust the dev team.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

Activity: 574

I'm still not sure what you mean lol

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fibre Knight

Fibre Knight
Could someone please explain to me this strange dynamic that is taking place in the market. It almost reminds me of the I-405..I am being rhetorical
Activity: 476
What new updates can we look forward to? Where can we find future projects/News for the coin?

Thanks!!

Devs, it's probably a good idea to update the website to reflect the current projects and timelines.

I second that.  Definitely a good idea...

I also agree website needs a little more love (looks really good, but not alot of news on it), so does the twitter account.
What new features are going to be in this wallet update?
Activity: 187
Devs, it's probably a good idea to update the website to reflect the current projects and timelines.

I second that.  Definitely a good idea...

Yeah the website needs an update, should make it more attractive to newcomers
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

I second that.  Definitely a good idea...
Activity: 140
The dev should start to work towards anon'ing the SILK. When he's capable of building such a innovative n splendid wallet, he can develop anon much better than others. Cheer up community !!

The moment when Silkcoin hops on this Anon bullshit, I will leave it. Anon is NOT the future, it's just another trend like country coins. Only one of the anon coins will maybe survive - and Silkcoin is a better place to invest, then all of them together.

They have stated they are working on adding Anon features, according to their website zerocoin implementation is about 70% done.

Anon is on hold at the moment as the devs wants to see how other coins pan out and will implement the best one.

I have a 'generated but not accepted' staked transaction -- Wot's all that about then?

Orphan stake. Happens occasionally.
Activity: 139
I have a 'generated but not accepted' staked transaction -- Wot's all that about then?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
The dev should start to work towards anon'ing the SILK. When he's capable of building such a innovative n splendid wallet, he can develop anon much better than others. Cheer up community !!

The moment when Silkcoin hops on this Anon bullshit, I will leave it. Anon is NOT the future, it's just another trend like country coins. Only one of the anon coins will maybe survive - and Silkcoin is a better place to invest, then all of them together.

They have stated they are working on adding Anon features, according to their website zerocoin implementation is about 70% done.
Activity: 154

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

I will not part with my remaining two coins. They will be worth 2400$ USD someday.

WOW! THATS SO COOL!!!!

Im #31 on the rish list!!!!!!!!!!
Fibre Knight

I will not part with my remaining two coins. They will be worth 2400$ USD someday.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
So, definitely a new wallet tomorrow and definitely whitepaper on Friday or Saturday at the latest?
Jump to: