Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 129. (Read 332094 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Is there any info on what will be contained in the wallet update?

They have provided no abstract or summary on the wallet or white papers as this question has been raised many times. Today is Tuesday so I suspect we'll hear something soon either way as this is the date mentioned for the wallet release.

Today's release is in final testing and tweaking, and will be released today as promised.

All i can tell you as of now is your guaranteed at least 1 camel in the new update , the rest will have to be a surprise Wink

Q
Activity: 735
Merit: 501
Little Sunday update :

- New version will be released on tuesday fixing and improving a lot of things.
- White paper will come ~Friday maximum Saturday.

Also regarding the eco-system we're still actively seeking help, but it's quite a hard task to recruit new members, especially for the eco-system. If you want to join on the team, send a mail to [email protected] but it would be best to wait for the release of the white paper so you can be sure you have the needed level to help us.

Just a note for guys expecting the whitepaper today. Best expect it later on this week. Keep up the good work, Silkcoin Developers and community.   Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fibre Knight

They have provided no abstract or summary on the wallet or white papers as this question has been raised many times. Today is Tuesday so I suspect we'll hear something soon either way as this is the date mentioned for the wallet release.
Activity: 336
Hello everyone.

Another day for Silkcoin. Seems price is getting stable around 4500 :-) With wallet update and whitepaper I can imagine it going much higher ,-)

Bohemian.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

For the coins sake, is it perhaps an idea to vote to get the coin from Mintpal to increase scarcity?   Tongue
Activity: 364
Coin age is 12hrs. If that's what you mean.

Yes, thank you. So after my wallet will be online for 12 hours I will begin to mine?

No, your coins WILL age whilst the wallet is OFFLINE, but you have to be on and unlocking for staking for it to receive PoS share.

Q
Activity: 70

Yes, thank you. So after my wallet will be online for 12 hours I will begin to mine?
Activity: 806
Merit: 1000
Hi all. If I got my 1k coins right now, when they will become mature?
Thanks.

Activity: 70
Hi all. If I got my 1k coins right now, when they will become mature?
Thanks.
Activity: 102
I am very impressed with the wallet design. Excited to see new wallet and whitepaper this week. Keep up the great work!
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
What new updates can we look forward to? Where can we find future projects/News for the coin?

Thanks!!

Devs, it's probably a good idea to update the website to reflect the current projects and timelines.

I second that.  Definitely a good idea...

I also agree website needs a little more love (looks really good, but not alot of news on it), so does the twitter account.

Im more than happy to help with keeping the news updates on the site current if no one is available to do so Smiley
Fibre Knight
This wallet is nice, much better than the other three I have. Wow man.
Activity: 238
How do I (and should I) get this wallet downloaded. Why are all my system perimeters and checks stating this is malware and unsafe? Assure me please...grabbing from the Silk site, and kind of suck I need to use a lame download manager. Did find mirror at altcoins, but still, system seems a little shaky so I want to ensure I am not being spoofed by something. Everyone else experience this with the 1.09 version?

I have direct links on my site...

http://www.judgecrypto.com/featured-coins.html

Judge Crypto
Fibre Knight
How do I (and should I) get this wallet downloaded. Why are all my system perimeters and checks stating this is malware and unsafe? Assure me please...grabbing from the Silk site, and kind of suck I need to use a lame download manager. Did find mirror at altcoins, but still, system seems a little shaky so I want to ensure I am not being spoofed by something. Everyone else experience this with the 1.09 version?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Could someone please explain to me this strange dynamic that is taking place in the market.

What strange dynamic would that be?

To be clear, Mintpal is locked up on SC trades tighter than a gnats ass stretched over a rain barrel

Seems like people don't know what to do.
I was hoping price drops a little bit again before tomorrow.

I suspect when it starts moving it will move fast.

People don't know what to do because there isn't much to react to right now. I'd say once new wallet comes out along with white paper then things should pick up. If they don't, well, then that's a problem I guess.

New wallet comes out as advertised: price jumps back to over 6000sats. (Spike to 7000sats and then drops back.)
Delayed or no new wallet: panic and selling, drops to 1000sats.
New wallet and whitepaper after initial fear and delay: price back to 4000sats.

Hard to know what to do. I guess it all depends on if you trust the dev team.

Personally I don't think wallet will do much maybe a small influx but the money is in the white paper and then then release of the social network.. Right now we need new ways to spend silkcoin.. Maybe some competitions wouldn't hurt.. Need some buzz.. Anyone got some ideas?? I got a good one but waiting on wulfcastle to find some time to chat..

I think the effect of the wallet update will be more than just a small influx. It will re-affirm the fact that devs are sticking to their advertised plans, which means the white-paper etc happening is more likely as well. Silkcoin still undervalued at the moment and the effect of the spike with the POW, mintpal etc has scared people (looks too pumpy-dumpy) and then fudtrolling started. Investors are looking for a reason NOT to invest at the moment.

If I was part of dev team I would advocate that they do things exactly as it is happening right now: slow and steady and keeping to deadlines.

I hope it does spike heavily in the update.. Wish I knew more about it.. 😋... Well I already Tuesday here in Australia so can I have it early haha..
Fibre Knight
Could someone please explain to me this strange dynamic that is taking place in the market.

To be clear, Mintpal is locked up on SC trades tighter than a gnats ass stretched over a rain barrel

People don't know what to do because there isn't much to react to right now. I'd say once new wallet comes out along with white paper then things should pick up. If they don't, well, then that's a problem I guess.

New wallet comes out as advertised: price jumps back to over 6000sats. (Spike to 7000sats and then drops back.)

Personally I don't think wallet will do much maybe a small influx but the money is in the white paper and then then release of the social network.. Right now we need new ways to spend silkcoin.. Maybe some competitions wouldn't hurt.. Need some buzz.. Anyone got some ideas?? I got a good one but waiting on wulfcastle to find some time to chat..

I think the effect of the wallet update will be more than just a small influx. It will re-affirm the fact that devs are sticking to their advertised plans, which means the white-paper etc happening is more likely as well. Silkcoin still undervalued at the moment and the effect of the spike with the POW, mintpal etc has scared people for the moment (looks too pumpy-dumpy) and then fudtrolling started. Investors are looking for a reason NOT to invest at the moment.

If I was part of dev team I would advocate that they do things exactly as it is happening at the moment: slow and steady and keeping to deadlines.

I want my market variable fluid back, that was fun making coins....just want to trade, but will unfortunately need to lock in my coins cause this really is looking good and go find some other coins. I feel like I am leaving the craps table for the penny slots and no longer getting free drinks..
Activity: 10
wish could bet on world cup with sc. would bet 10000sc on netherlands at 13.5-1 and 1000sc on ivory coast at 100-1
Activity: 52
SC's price is really to the moon.
Activity: 280

I think the effect of the wallet update will be more than just a small influx. It will re-affirm the fact that devs are sticking to their advertised plans, which means the white-paper etc happening is more likely as well. Silkcoin still undervalued at the moment and the effect of the spike with the POW, mintpal etc has scared people (looks too pumpy-dumpy) and then fudtrolling started. Investors are looking for a reason NOT to invest at the moment.

If I was part of dev team I would advocate that they do things exactly as it is happening right now: slow and steady and keeping to deadlines.
Jump to: