Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 167. (Read 332094 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
So when does this mining phase end?
40btc buy order, 13btc sell order on Mintpal. If we can get rid of that sell order, we might just cause a huge panic buy.

$1 per silk awaits.

1$ per SC would be best thing to happen to me in a LONG time!
Activity: 285
40btc buy order, 13btc sell order on Mintpal. If we can get rid of that sell order, we might just cause a huge panic buy.

$1 per silk awaits.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
To be fair this coin have some pint some plan in future like BC not many coins move with some plan.
Not many make some good looking wallet too...

It can go up like VRC Smiley for sure but for me SilkOffers more ^^ better plan for future.
Activity: 139
I hope the multipool with SC payout will start soon after the PoW ends.

You can keep buy pressure preventing price to drop

This!!  Grin
Waiting for this too > multipool with SC payout
Nice sideways move after initial pump with MP addition, not get dumped like ITC or ENC. Cool.

I will be adding another buy wall when in a little bit Smiley  Judge LOVES Silk Coin Smiley

*drools in envy*
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
I congratulate. We on Mintpal!  Smiley
Activity: 238
Nice sideways move after initial pump with MP addition, not get dumped like ITC or ENC. Cool.

I will be adding another buy wall when in a little bit Smiley  Judge LOVES Silk Coin Smiley
Activity: 106
Merit: 10

New catchphrase : "Silkcoin, too powerfull... Even for Dumps"
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Activity: 546
Evening everyone

In case any of you haven't noticed we just got added to MintPal!!!

omg m8 ? when?  Wink
I was out for a bit, then I just checked back to find this Wink
Activity: 741
Nice for being added to Mintpal, but it's a freaking bad timing for me.  I was planning to buy 8-9 more btc worth of SCs after the FLT pump, but all the mintpal thing did is to have people jump from other coin  ----) SC!

Too bad, I'll look my little stack gain value (100k only, well I will wait for another oppotunity to enter the show, but I doubt we will se sub 3000 ever).

Good job @SC team and community, I'm pretty impressed by all this progression.  Let's keep it going - next step is a SC multipool.  
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Evening everyone

omg m8 ? when?  Wink
Activity: 546
Evening everyone

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Activity: 140
very unnatural price movement. pump?

It's based on mintpal news, they added SC today, not by vote, because they saw the volume and potential of the coin... and wanted it!

ah ok, i missed the news.
Activity: 168
very unnatural price movement. pump?

It's based on mintpal news, they added SC today, not by vote, because they saw the volume and potential of the coin... and wanted it!
Activity: 588
Um, ya I'm a little worried about SC going to Mintpal.  I have about 12000 silk that I bought at 3600.  Usually coins that are voted onto Mintpal get dumped hard.  I'm worried about that.  Would've much rather seen Mintpal add Silk because they wanted the trading volume NOT because of voting.  Not to be a party killer btw Cheesy

You would be right in general, but from start to now, Silkcoin has overcome any threat of Dump. Even if a dump comes from Mintpal, I'm sure the quality and promisses of this coin will make it rise back

yeah it's holding great, no dumping. Will take 10K by force now

who put up a 10BTC buy wall at 6K satoshi?  Grin

Thats my wall.. it was 5500 and i moved it up... I expect 10k soon Smiley

I have to say, first I thought you were only hyping the coin, but you back it up by hard btc. Nice work  Grin

Someone ate it Smiley sending more btc Smiley

Crazy you must be in the top 100 rich list lol
Activity: 140
Activity: 238
Um, ya I'm a little worried about SC going to Mintpal.  I have about 12000 silk that I bought at 3600.  Usually coins that are voted onto Mintpal get dumped hard.  I'm worried about that.  Would've much rather seen Mintpal add Silk because they wanted the trading volume NOT because of voting.  Not to be a party killer btw Cheesy

You would be right in general, but from start to now, Silkcoin has overcome any threat of Dump. Even if a dump comes from Mintpal, I'm sure the quality and promisses of this coin will make it rise back

yeah it's holding great, no dumping. Will take 10K by force now

who put up a 10BTC buy wall at 6K satoshi?  Grin

Thats my wall.. it was 5500 and i moved it up... I expect 10k soon Smiley

I have to say, first I thought you were only hyping the coin, but you back it up by hard btc. Nice work  Grin

Someone ate it Smiley sending more btc Smiley
Jump to: