Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 170. (Read 332094 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Lol, i admit, i just panic bought to increase stock before the shit gets on. Cheesy

I was waiting on a btc transfer into POLO when the announcement came out.  I must have refreshed 200 times while it was going up, waiting for my btc to show up.  Bought in for more at the 5500 point.

Should be a fun ride to .01 btc!

Yeah same here, bought in at 56xx....doesn't matter if you buy it in the 4xxx - 6xxx range.....thats pocketchange soon.
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
Quote from: kpierce77

I stand corrected!  Just saw Mintpal's twitter account.  They said nothing about Silk winning a vote.  Yay!  Seems like they wanted the volume which is good.

Yeah definitely, Silk was on the second place of voting at around 18k votes, against the number one with around 21k votes when Mintpal added Silk Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
The hash on ipominer just doubled to 10,000 MH/s!
Activity: 285
Um, ya I'm a little worried about SC going to Mintpal.  I have about 12000 silk that I bought at 3600.  Usually coins that are voted onto Mintpal get dumped hard.  I'm worried about that.  Would've much rather seen Mintpal add Silk because they wanted the trading volume NOT because of voting.  Not to be a party killer btw Cheesy
Same experience here. As Yellowcoin hit Mintpal it was worth 2000 sat. After a few days it dropped to 500. Fortunately I could sell at 1000.

Well not just Yellowcoin.  Entropycoin and Informationcoin both dropped hard.  Here's the thing though: you have to look at the fundamentals of a coin as well.  Did ENT or INT have any sort of development going on at all, or even that active of a dev?  I don't think they did.  Obviously they were shit coins, so people just wanted to dump them.  Yellowcoin I don't know much about, but I'm assuming a lot of the same.  SC at least has an active dev team, fantastic wallet, and future plans.  I'm hoping SC breaks the trend of Mintpal vote dumping!

Those coins USED mintpal hype to drive their price up and increase volume. Silkcoin was added by mintpal because it HAD hype and volume. That's the difference. I knew from start Silk was  gonna make it, the devs are too active, present and always releasing updates. This maintains confidence in the product, and with confidence comes volume. The only way is up.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Um, ya I'm a little worried about SC going to Mintpal.  I have about 12000 silk that I bought at 3600.  Usually coins that are voted onto Mintpal get dumped hard.  I'm worried about that.  Would've much rather seen Mintpal add Silk because they wanted the trading volume NOT because of voting.  Not to be a party killer btw Cheesy
Same experience here. As Yellowcoin hit Mintpal it was worth 2000 sat. After a few days it dropped to 500. Fortunately I could sell at 1000.

Well not just Yellowcoin.  Entropycoin and Informationcoin both dropped hard.  Here's the thing though: you have to look at the fundamentals of a coin as well.  Did ENT or INT have any sort of development going on at all, or even that active of a dev?  I don't think they did.  Obviously they were shit coins, so people just wanted to dump them.  Yellowcoin I don't know much about, but I'm assuming a lot of the same.  SC at least has an active dev team, fantastic wallet, and future plans.  I'm hoping SC breaks the trend of Mintpal vote dumping!

Addtionally, most of those coins were voted on to MP.  SC is being added based on volume and quality! 

That IS a HUGE difference, it's not even a comparison.  Apples to Oranges.

I thought Silk was being added on because of a vote?  If they're adding because of volume then that's great!

I stand corrected!  Just saw Mintpal's twitter account.  They said nothing about Silk winning a vote.  Yay!  Seems like they wanted the volume which is good.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Um, ya I'm a little worried about SC going to Mintpal.  I have about 12000 silk that I bought at 3600.  Usually coins that are voted onto Mintpal get dumped hard.  I'm worried about that.  Would've much rather seen Mintpal add Silk because they wanted the trading volume NOT because of voting.  Not to be a party killer btw Cheesy

Well not just Yellowcoin.  Entropycoin and Informationcoin both dropped hard.  Here's the thing though: you have to look at the fundamentals of a coin as well.  Did ENT or INT have any sort of development going on at all, or even that active of a dev?  I don't think they did.  Obviously they were shit coins, so people just wanted to dump them.  Yellowcoin I don't know much about, but I'm assuming a lot of the same.  SC at least has an active dev team, fantastic wallet, and future plans.  I'm hoping SC breaks the trend of Mintpal vote dumping!

Addtionally, most of those coins were voted on to MP.  SC is being added based on volume and quality!  

That IS a HUGE difference, it's not even a comparison.  Apples to Oranges.

I thought Silk was being added on because of a vote?  If they're adding because of volume then that's great!

MyCoin was number 1 in voting...SC has the higher volume and quality...
legendary

Addtionally, most of those coins were voted on to MP.  SC is being added based on volume and quality! 

I thought Silk was being added on because of a vote?  If they're adding because of volume then that's great!
Lol, i admit, i just panic bought to increase stock before the shit gets on. Cheesy

I was waiting on a btc transfer into POLO when the announcement came out.  I must have refreshed 200 times while it was going up, waiting for my btc to show up.  Bought in for more at the 5500 point.

Should be a fun ride to .01 btc!
Activity: 238
hello world, hello crypto

Activity: 53
Activity: 44
A new beginning of silkcoin Grin
to the moooooooon
Activity: 602
YC, ENC and ITC were all scams coins, i think SC is a more solid coin, will see.
legendary

Activity: 196
For the benefit of medical research
Activity: 728
http://www.fluttercoin.us/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/6-13-2014-Press-Release.pdf

Fluttercoin is adding a Marketplace...or saying they are.   Just an fyi from someone who thinks SC should go the decentralized marketplace route...
Activity: 187
Activity: 732
legendary
Activity: 400
w00t w00t, good job everyone! Cheesy
Jump to: