Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 171. (Read 332094 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Woohoo!! Mintpal here we come!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Good job guys!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
For the benefit of medical research
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
So we can stop voting and drink lots of beer!!!  Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 364
price going ballistic on Polo

Q
Activity: 602
Sikcoin to Mintpal!!!

MintPal ‏@MintPalExchange  60 s
It's time for a new market, and today we're adding a smooth coin with a nice looking wallet and they're working on their own eco-system...
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
So what is everyone expecting at the end of POW?  Steady growth until the white paper release or a sudden spike?
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
What is going on?

Tweet from @Silkcoined:
@Silkcoined: Due to recent bad news all contest and promotions from this account have been canceled until further notice.

Hum we just got parted with one of our team members, but never approved any of those giveaways and did not even approve the twitter.

By the way for those of you who are wondering, he's a new marketer that spent only 2 days on the team so yes this twitter was created before and no he's not at all the core of the team.

Official news from twitter always come from https://twitter.com/Silk_coin
What is going on?

Tweet from @Silkcoined:
@Silkcoined: Due to recent bad news all contest and promotions from this account have been canceled until further notice.

this is NOT the official account

their is NO bad news regarding Silkcoin.

All as you were

Pffff, thanks for clearance
Will go back to my task: voting
What is going on?

Tweet from @Silkcoined:

this is NOT the official account

their is NO bad news regarding Silkcoin.

All as you were
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Nothing going on. There are no news, they are spreading fud!
What is going on?

Tweet from @Silkcoined:
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
had 170 coins orphan out of 400 coins, anybody have that amount of orphans ?
Activity: 187
3558 more Voted needed for #1 on Mintpal Voting.
Keep Voting!
https://www.mintpal.com/voting#SC 

We are voting about 100 p/Hr more than number 1, so Monday we could be nr 1!!

Yes at this rate mintpal on THIS monday

look out for the descending of haters from the mycoin section

gogogo! Silkcoin will definitely become one of the greatest altcoins
Keep Voting!

Yes at this rate mintpal on THIS monday

look out for the descending of haters from the mycoin section
Activity: 140
I´m in, i like the coin, the wallet is awesome, stable price at that volume, devs works hard. Mining, buying and hold.

I´m done with shitcoins and shitty/scammers devs, from now i only invest in stable and good coins.

Welcome to the community =D

Silk Coin is 74% Mined out on the 2nd PoW so far... We are on block 57,400.  Estimating a finish of PoW by Saturday...

The max coins to be generated until finish PoW would be 2600 (remaining blocks) x 2500 (block size) = 6,500,000...

However since it is a hybrid PoW / PoS the coins are a lot less for PoS blocks.  So I am estimating that only 3,250,000 coins are left to be generated.

If half of those are kept by miners... that leaves 1,625,000 coins left to be posted to exchanges...

Bittrex currently has 18 btc buy support while Poliniex has 57 btc buy support...

There will be a concerted effort by people who want to increase their stake to lower the price and steal your coins.  HOLD... If you try to sell and rebuy you will probably lose.  If you hold you will almost certainly enjoy the rise of Silk to one of the top coins in crypto.  The wallet innovations have just begun.  The devs are working on updates and a white paper is forthcoming.

There is no reason why Silk can be sitting at 10 - 25k satoshi in a couple weeks.

Judge Crypto

Good analysis Judge.

As I said before, price has risen during this PoW stage and just shows how much demand there is for Silk.

I'm predicting MP add on Monday. MYC is #1 but look at the charts/volume on that coin and there's no way MP will add it.

For the last few days to a week MP has been suffering low volume across the board. They need some new coins so they can get more fees.

And to top it off, im surprised how stable the price has been despite entering the POW phase, it just shows you how much demand there is for the coin.
Im glad i did not sell mine thinking there was going to be a dump, i could have made a small gain, but it was not worth the risk.

We are now 87% through PoW and only ~1300 blocks to go.

Buy orders are still very strong and #2 on BitTrex in volume
Activity: 602
I´m in, i like the coin, the wallet is awesome, stable price at that volume, devs works hard. Mining, buying and hold.

I´m done with shitcoins and shitty/scammers devs, from now i only invest in stable and good coins.
Keep Voting!

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Keep Voting!
Activity: 140
Looks like we have a new floor around 4200-4300.
Jump to: