Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 200. (Read 332099 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Is it possible to add 2FA to the wallet as another level of security to prevent unwanted transfers from your wallet?
If Dev can introduce 2FA to the wallet as the second level of security, the coin will grow at least 10 times, as per innovation and everybody will copy afterwords .

Agreed. 2FA will be a first in Crypto and hopefully it's not too difficult to implement something like Google 2FA.

I think this is a great idea. Improved 2FA security can add yet another great valuable feature to this great coin and attract even more people to our great coin!

Silk Coin Devs, would you be interested in looking into implement such a feature?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Is it possible to add 2FA to the wallet as another level of security to prevent unwanted transfers from your wallet?
If Dev can introduce 2FA to the wallet as the second level of security, the coin will grow at least 10 times, as per innovation and everybody will copy afterwords .

Agreed. 2FA will be a first in Crypto and hopefully it's not too difficult to implement something like Google 2FA.
Activity: 630
Merit: 505
I love silk coin.  When it goes down. I get to buy cheap coins. When it goes up,It makes me money.  Man this is great. 

3k is still damn cheap in my book, this coin could go to at least 30k
agreed

I think these guys got it figured out.
Keep your promises and run a clean coin with a good wallet. Thats all people want.  If it stays like this I will be investing for the long haul.

Stay true and we will all be rich.

I agree.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Renting from https://leaserig.net/index.jsp though might shop around. One of the advertisements said something about mining to the wallet as a backup.
Activity: 178
I love silk coin.  When it goes down. I get to buy cheap coins. When it goes up,It makes me money.  Man this is great. 

agreed

I think these guys got it figured out.
Keep your promises and run a clean coin with a good wallet. Thats all people want.  If it stays like this I will be investing for the long haul.

Stay true and we will all be rich.
Activity: 176
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 178
Activity: 546
Hi. I'm kind of new to mining, so I was wondering if someone could explain how to solo mine in case the pools go down. I'm actually renting a rig so don't have access to the actual hardware. I've seen pools get DDOS'd at a coin launch before.
Which site are you renting your rigs from? If you're renting from BetaRigs, then it's not possible to set a back-up pool or solo mine.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Hi. I'm kind of new to mining, so I was wondering if someone could explain how to solo mine in case the pools go down. I'm actually renting a rig so don't have access to the actual hardware. I've seen pools get DDOS'd at a coin launch before.
49320 block  

Tic-Tac Tic-Tac Tic-Tac Tic-Tac

Grin
Less than 10 hours till the start of the second PoW phase Smiley
Activity: 283
Merit: 118
ETH 0xA9E06eaDc901737326237490C94B253e9876D743
49320 block  

Tic-Tac Tic-Tac Tic-Tac Tic-Tac

Grin
I started voting today, I'm now up to 9 votes. I'll continue to watch E3 untill the end. And the nextcoming days.
That means I'll be at the computer many many hours these days Smiley So I can easily vote 12+ times a day. Let's push this baby!
Less than a hundred votes to #7!
Activity: 126
I started voting today, I'm now up to 9 votes. I'll continue to watch E3 untill the end. And the nextcoming days.
That means I'll be at the computer many many hours these days Smiley So I can easily vote 12+ times a day. Let's push this baby!
Silkcoin is now 8th on Mintpal

Good job everyone! :-)
Moving quickly to 7th position Smiley
Activity: 225
Im voting each time i can one time per hour when im in front of computer.

Really like the wallet and the coin.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Can everyone report this idiot gorillajam who is trying to disrupt the Silk Coin discussion please?

gorillajam haven't you got anything better to do with your time?
The Silkcoin scammers are hilarious. Now you have an exchange to complement your scam coin, hahahah

https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=about

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK

Why do you say that? I clicked it :-(

There's nothing dangerous, I think he's just warning us since well, it comes from a troll.
Looks like a new exchange, based on the new "good looking" exchanges, I would recommend keeping away from it Smiley

Edit: from looking at the original thread for kingcoiny, the admin seems OK at least at first glance.
He proved his name from dribbbble and linked his twitter account. kingcoiny was announced in march, no coin attached to the exchange.
Still, trade with caution. Smiley
The link isn't dangerous. From what I've seen so far KingCoiny looks like a trustworthy exchange. It wasn't "ninja" announced and the owner has made his identity public.

These are positive signs for an exchange, but it doesn't mean that anyone should entrust their entire portfolio with them. Only leave an amount of your coins that you are willing to lose, not only on KingCoiny, but on any exchange for that matter.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Silkcoin is now 8th on Mintpal

Good job everyone! :-)
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I am quite sure that IPOMiner is going to have SC back on its multiport when POW starts up again!!!!!

Jump to: