Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 202. (Read 332099 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
#9 on Mintpal Voting now!  Grin
Activity: 210
Is it possible to add 2FA to the wallet as another level of security to prevent unwanted transfers from your wallet?
If Dev can introduce 2FA to the wallet as the second level of security, the coin will grow at least 10 times, as per innovation and everybody will copy afterwords .

If the coin grows 10 times maybe I can get a bounty for the idea Smiley hehehe Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

2FA

Like GAUTH?
Yep, I think Grifftech means 2FA systems like Google Authenticator and Authy.

Aye, that is correct Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Is it possible to add 2FA to the wallet as another level of security to prevent unwanted transfers from your wallet?
If Dev can introduce 2FA to the wallet as the second level of security, the coin will grow at least 10 times, as per innovation and everybody will copy afterwords .

If the coin grows 10 times maybe I can get a bounty for the idea Smiley hehehe Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

2FA

Like GAUTH?
Yep, I think Grifftech means 2FA systems like Google Authenticator and Authy.
Activity: 238
IPOMiner has updated their code and will have a direct port to mine Silk Coin during second PoW Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7172589

Judge Crypto
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

2FA

Like GAUTH?
Activity: 154
I will try to join the 2nd round as well......crap, I forget how Scrypt works Cheesy

http://thepool.pw/silk
Pre-registration open!

Stratum + PPLNS + Vardiff

0% fee - Fast payouts

We will update the OP to include your pool Smiley
Activity: 364

http://thepool.pw/silk
Pre-registration open!

Stratum + PPLNS + Vardiff

0% fee - Fast payouts

Afternoon everyone Smiley

Less than a day now till the 2nd PoW phase!

Hello Wulf Smiley

and everybody lets vote on Mintpal Smiley
We've moved to the top 10 on MintPal Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
does the difficulty of PoW stay the same or does it start @ 0?
I think I'll start with the same difficulty.  Wink

Activity: 336
Afternoon everyone Smiley

Less than a day now till the 2nd PoW phase!

Hello Wulf Smiley

and everybody lets vote on Mintpal Smiley
Activity: 392
Let's vote on mintpal
Silkcoin make champions  Grin
Activity: 527
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
does the difficulty of PoW stay the same or does it start @ 0?
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C
Personally, I like Bittrex. I think the people behind it are great devs, the interface is amazing, the stats are amazing. Going to rise to number 1 in the future.

As for the 2FA, yea that could be a good idea!

After I was dumb enough to access the site on the Honorcoin ANN and getting my original BCT account hacked I was thinking of what would be a good extra way to protect my wallets. I have done full malware, virus and trojan scans and am clean but it still makes me nervous Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Hi guys,

I've just returned from a vacation, updated the wallet to 1.0.9 and notified that there is something wrong with the balance. The wallet shows that my balance is 1182 which is not true because it is around 6137. My address is BMMuzNihZ6hrL4PnvWWiPnyo8gnX8Mfjzb.

http://explorer.silk-coin.com/address/BMMuzNihZ6hrL4PnvWWiPnyo8gnX8Mfjzb

Your balance shows 6137 so you haven't lost your coins, are you sync? And looking at the explorer you may be staking, can you send me a screenshot of your wallet by PM?

As for the 2FA, yea that could be a good idea!
Activity: 364
Hi guys,

I've just returned from a vacation, updated the wallet to 1.0.9 and notified that there is something wrong with the balance. The wallet shows that my balance is 1182 which is not true because it is around 6137. My address is BMMuzNihZ6hrL4PnvWWiPnyo8gnX8Mfjzb.

are you syncing? if so it will show up when that's finished , or did you accumulate some coins after the hardfork was implemented?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hi guys,

Jump to: