Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 198. (Read 332099 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Remember to Vote every hour on Mintpal. 7th Place about to pass up Polishcoin for 6th

https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Activity: 420
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SC#tabChartOrderBook

If you understand this and sold your coins you now know you are gonna have a baad time . Grin

Could you please explain for those who would like to learn how to understand?

Would be appreciated, Good Sir...Smiley

Since you are asking so nicely , look at the graph with me!

Around 250 000 coins have been sold in last 10 hours for average price of 2500sat. Now everybody is saying how good plan that is to sell now and rebuy later, I say rebuy what?
There are 50 000 coins for 2500sat availible, everything else goes for 3000sat. So where are you gonna rebuy exactly? (meaning people not you Smiley )

Yes I understand  it is based on prediction but what people are doing now is a real gamble, and dangerous one because they cannot rebuy easily now (unless you want to start making buy orders with everybody else and might create a panic buy! - the momentum is perfect  - mintpal position strong, huge volume trading, pow period..all it would need is some nice new feature and you are never gonna rebuy)

I am not saying I am 100% right but here are my reasons Smiley

By the way if you want to rent I recommend betarigs.com, not associated with them but I have a positive experience with them Smiley

Thank you very much. I never would have caught that on my own and it makes perfect sense.  I will definitely be looking at that in the future.  On a side note, I have been trying to figure out when to buy in and might just do it tonight because of that.  It sounds solid and I probably don't need to nickel and dime this...just make sure that I have it.

Thanks again for your patience and explanation...!  
No problem, you seem like a really nice person so If I can give you few more advices.

Set your  target sell and way out. Meaning selling on 300% and and getting out at -60% (for instance). Also I really like Silkcoin so I would never sell majority of of my coins Smiley
Divide your investments. I know it might be hard when you are sure this is it, this is a gold rush but try to divide your investments into 50 equal stacks. If that is too little for you (meaning the investment value of one stack is really low) try 25 but dont go under it.
Have discipline, do not rely on your emotions.

I like you!
After doing some calculations I have decided I am just going to buy as much as I can from miners during the next POW rather than trying to rent mining rigs.

This guy speaks the absolute truth
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
No problem, you seem like a really nice person so If I can give you few more advices.

Set your  target sell and way out. Meaning selling on 300% and and getting out at -60% (for instance). Also I really like Silkcoin so I would never sell majority of of my coins Smiley
Divide your investments. I know it might be hard when you are sure this is it, this is a gold rush but try to divide your investments into 50 equal stacks. If that is too little for you (meaning the investment value of one stack is really low) try 25 but dont go under it.

The trading via discipline rather than emotion is a tough one...but definitely good advice.

Targets is something I am working on but what do you mean by dividing investments?  Different buy/sell prices like a staircase? 
Activity: 280

If you understand this and sold your coins you now know you are gonna have a baad time . Grin

Around 250 000 coins have been sold in last 10 hours for average price of 2500sat. Now everybody is saying how good plan that is to sell now and rebuy later, I say rebuy what?
There are 50 000 coins for 2500sat availible, everything else goes for 3000sat. So where are you gonna rebuy exactly? (meaning people not you Smiley )

Yes I understand  it is based on prediction but what people are doing now is a real gamble, and dangerous one because they cannot rebuy easily now (unless you want to start making buy orders with everybody else and might create a panic buy! - the momentum is perfect  - mintpal position strong, huge volume trading, pow period..all it would need is some nice new feature and you are never gonna rebuy)

By the way if you want to rent I recommend betarigs.com, not associated with them but I have a positive experience with them Smiley

Thank you very much. I never would have caught that on my own and it makes perfect sense.  I will definitely be looking at that in the future.  On a side note, I have been trying to figure out when to buy in and might just do it tonight because of that.  It sounds solid and I probably don't need to nickel and dime this...just make sure that I have it.

I like you!
After doing some calculations I have decided I am just going to buy as much as I can from miners during the next POW rather than trying to rent mining rigs.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Anyone else feel like the Silk Coin markets are a powder keg waiting to go off?  This will certainly be interesting...

Happy Hunting Smiley

Judge Crypto

Judge look at my post above, that's exactly what I am feeling Smiley

Maybe we should give it nice momentum and and send some paid votes on 16.6.2014 to mintpal?

With the volume coming up I would expect Mintpal to add it during the 2nd PoW despite the vote count Smiley
Activity: 336

It will certainly be interesting!
I wonder what people will do when the price doesn't drop as everyone is expecting.

at the moment at 0.000025 BTC/SC
if all 15mil is dropped on the market immediately you will need something like 400BTC to buy it up?
That translates to about between $150k and $250k?

The price MUST drop. Yet... if it doesn't.. I can't get myself to sell even at the peak lol.

The price of Silkcoin is derived by last time it was mined. Now it's twice as hard just thanks to 50% less block reward and I think there are even more miners, how many times more? 2x? 3x?

So even the most conservative guess is Silkcoin will be now 4xtimes harder to mine VS 50% more coins on the market. What will happen? Smiley Well I am spreading word about SIlkcoin, that will always affect the price positively :-)
It will certainly be interesting!
I wonder what people will do when the price doesn't drop as everyone is expecting.

at the moment at 0.000025 BTC/SC
if all 15mil is dropped on the market immediately you will need something like 400BTC to buy it up?
That translates to about between $150k and $250k?

The price MUST drop. Yet... if it doesn't.. I can't get myself to sell even at the peak lol.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
The guessing game is on.

Price is dropping right now, a lot of people want to capitalize now and buy back later - as I did for +-50% of my holding.  I'm hoping for an entry @800-1000 sats, but who knows.

Meanwhile, I will point my miners on a SC pool and get some.

Good luck to you all guys !
yeah, Good luck with your coin-project and supporting guys!
Anyone else feel like the Silk Coin markets are a powder keg waiting to go off?  This will certainly be interesting...

Happy Hunting Smiley

Judge Crypto

Judge look at my post above, that's exactly what I am feeling Smiley

Maybe we should give it nice momentum and and send some paid votes on 16.6.2014 to mintpal?

Happy Hunting Smiley

Judge Crypto

FYI everyone ... I am renting significant hash power during this phase... I am hoping to stock up before they hit the exchanges Smiley

Do you mind saying who you are renting from?

I will be using nicehash.com  I used them during the last mining period.

FYI everyone ... I am renting significant hash power during this phase... I am hoping to stock up before they hit the exchanges Smiley

Do you mind saying who you are renting from?

Activity: 168
If it's a self fulfilling prophecy.  Then my prophecy is that it will bottom out at 100 sats, then rise back up to .1 btc within 1 week of POW finishing!

Seriously, it's a great coin, people will do what they do.  If you want a coin with a great dev and great team behind it, then buy silkcoin.  IMO, you can't go wrong with SC in the LONG run.  

But most people buying/selling/trading are looking for the quick buck.

Logic has it that the price will drop due to increased supply and multi-poolers.  If you sold at 3500 sats, you'll get to buy back in at a great price, even if that is now (2400 sats).  I'm holding out for a bit lower, probably around day 3 of this second POW phase when the market is a bit more saturated.  I could be wrong, it might shoot up to 10K tomorrow and never see 3K again.  It's all speculation.

Activity: 741
The guessing game is on.

Price is dropping right now, a lot of people want to capitalize now and buy back later - as I did for +-50% of my holding.  I'm hoping for an entry @800-1000 sats, but who knows.

Meanwhile, I will point my miners on a SC pool and get some.

Good luck to you all guys !

I highly doubt we will get down to 800-1000... too many people on the sidelines waiting to buy...

Haha I "hope" for a 800-1000 sats entry, but i "hope" too to have sex with Nathalie Portman and buy a Tesla !  Seriously, I won't wait to 800-1000 to buy more, Im not that crazy, but who know. 

Jump to: