Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 22. (Read 332094 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Okay. Thanks for IMHO. Just wondering how we can save our money and idea Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Judge, can we move from this topic to self moderated. And close this one?
But the way: What, if we start the new one coin. And start the ipo with ability to invest in this new coin by Silks. Is this real? Is this good idea?
thanks.

IPO is a bad idea if there is anything left to give out, which it sounds like there isn't. Once the coins are gone there is no incentive for the dev to stick around.

I agree IPO and Premines are Bad... proven BAD...and cause herpes.
Activity: 524
Merit: 500
But the way: What, if we start the new one coin. And start the ipo with ability to invest in this new coin by Silks. Is this real? Is this good idea?
thanks.

IPO is a bad idea if there is anything left to give out, which it sounds like there isn't. Once the coins are gone there is no incentive for the dev to stick around.
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
Confirmed
SCAM

As soon as I saw, "We will add anon later"... I just fucking walked away.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Exactly,
Im not concerned at all, if the Devs abandon the coin, the premine is worthless to them anyway!

Premine has been dumped, my friend. Most people are currently still in phase 1 of altcoin loss/grief: Denial.

Stage 1: Denial (The "No, this dev is legit you'll see!" stage) << You are here

Stage 2: Anger/Resentment (At me/the dev/etc)

Stage 3: Bargaining

Stage 4: Depression (You realize the situation isn’t going to change)

Stage 5: Acceptance (You accept that you've been ripped off, MEGAman was correct, and you move on)

You guys are moving through the stages rapidly:

Stage 1: Denial (The "No, this dev is legit you'll see!" stage)

Stage 3: Bargaining (You try to remedy the situation - "It's not so bad! We can recover from this!") << You are here

Stage 5: Acceptance (You accept that you've been ripped off, MEGAman was correct, and you move on)

In case anyone missed it since there were two posts immediately after ^

This is good stuff - learn it.

Fucking hell, quoting yourself much???

Stop masturbating your ego quite so much and get out more  Roll Eyes
thanks.

A self moderated censored thread will not save this SCAM COIN

Give it up already

It's Over

thanks.

I dont want to manage Silk Revival, but I will help advise.

There needs to be a new LEAD agreed to upon ASAP.  Then the old dev need to send the 8btc to the new LEAD.

The new LEAD can make the new thread.

I hope people can save what they can out of this.  The dev is a liar, but hammering him now is not going to help.  We need him to turn keys including funds to new LEAD.
Merit: 10
thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Exactly,
Im not concerned at all, if the Devs abandon the coin, the premine is worthless to them anyway!

Premine has been dumped, my friend. Most people are currently still in phase 1 of altcoin loss/grief: Denial.

Stage 3: Bargaining (You try to remedy the situation - "It's not so bad! We can recover from this!") << You are here

Again, epic  Grin
Activity: 462
I'm gonna clean up this town
Exactly,

In case anyone missed it since there were two posts immediately after ^

This is good stuff - learn it.
Activity: 126
STOP!!!

WHAT THE DEVELOPER HAS DONE IN THE LAST TWO WEEKS?!

WALLET FOR WINDOWS? FULL OF ERRORS! THE PRICE HAS DROPPED!
WHITE PAPER? POSTPONED TWICE!!! THE PRICE FELL AGAIN!
IN THE END, THE WHITE PAPER CAME OUT TERRIBLE!!! THE PRICE DROPPED EVEN LOWER!
A LOT OF PROMISES!!! NOTHING DONE!!!!
WALLET FOR MAC OS?! NOPE!
IN THE END, THE DEVELOPER SIMPLY HIDDEN!!!!!!!!!!!
AND NOW IS, WHEN EVERYTHING BECAME CLEAR THAT THIS BASTARD APPEARED!!!

WHY DO YOU BITCH WE LIED?!

Activity: 462
I'm gonna clean up this town
Exactly,

Everyone please keep the forum clean... People are trying to save their investment and I respect that.

We all have strong feelings about what happened.  Esp me.  But that is not going to help people with their coins stuck or destroyed value.

I will give positive support to get this going as long as old dev give 8btc to trusted community member and stays out.

Judge Crypto

EDIT: Please...Pretty Please...do not advertise your other coins here now... It hurts people who have lost right now...
so what are the odds this coin will ever hit 1k again?

If you get a good stable wallet out based on new bitcoin core...take out the market... you can stablize the coin.

First thing to do is get a stable wallet out... Take the market stuff out... it causes a lot of problems ...

That can be a project down the line... for now get things stable...

Have dev send the 8 btc to new manager.

Is anyone working on getting a stable wallet out, do you know?

It doesnt seem as if anyone is working on this.  I would contact Flubber to see if he can compile a clean windows wallet for now with new Bitcoin core code.

Take some of that 8btc and pay him to do it right away.
Merit: 11
Already there is one positive example of code corrections and revival of the coin after stopping trading on Mintpal and Cryptsy. I'm talking about Asiacoin and its strong community.
Activity: 574
I know this is a difficult time for this community and I am sincerely sorry for the loses experienced by many good people. This sort of thing is happening with such regularity I fear that it bodes poorly for the health of the entire altcoin scene.

Anyone burnt by this and other scams has every right to walk away from crypto feeling bitter and betrayed.

There are honest coins out there though. I hope that some of you will check out NobleCoin https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/noblecoinnobl-8-pos-1yr-marketplace-pay-gift-charitiesmerchants-402667
It was created to prove that an honest altcoin can exist and it has stayed true to that vision.

GTFO. this isnt an advertisement space for other coins.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I know this is a difficult time for this community and I am sincerely sorry for the loses experienced by many good people. This sort of thing is happening with such regularity I fear that it bodes poorly for the health of the entire altcoin scene.

Anyone burnt by this and other scams has every right to walk away from crypto feeling bitter and betrayed.

There are honest coins out there though. I hope that some of you will check out NobleCoin https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/noblecoinnobl-8-pos-1yr-marketplace-pay-gift-charitiesmerchants-402667
It was created to prove that an honest altcoin can exist and it has stayed true to that vision.

Pages:
Jump to: