Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 24. (Read 332094 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 100
HEY DEV !!! WHAT ABOUT PREMINED COINS !!!
EXPLAIN!
Activity: 714
Merit: 125
and the price up...lol   Shocked Shocked Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Wow - I'm just shocked at how this unfolded  Roll Eyes

Isn't it funny how I gave you guys great advice and yet everybody hates me for it? Who doesn't wish they would have sold at 7000 like I told you too? I wouldn't have been here if I wasn't certain this was a scam, guys. The dev is a scammer - he's scammed people before and he will scam people again. Next time, feel free to ask me to analyze a coin before you buy into it and I will give you my honest assessment. Stop losing money! I'm happy to help.

sigh .. megaman was right all along.

A broken clock is right two times a day.
Activity: 210
Can everyone send a ticket to bittrex to have them reopen Slikcoin? I sent all my coins to them right before they disabled Silkcoin but now Polo is open but Bittrex won't. I would like to get my coins back into wallet
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Isn't it funny how I gave you guys great advice and yet everybody hates me for it? Who doesn't wish they would have sold at 7000 like I told you too? I wouldn't have been here if I wasn't certain this was a scam, guys. The dev is a scammer - he's scammed people before and he will scam people again. Next time, feel free to ask me to analyze a coin before you buy into it and I will give you my honest assessment. Stop losing money! I'm happy to help.

sigh .. megaman was right all along.
Activity: 714
Merit: 125
well...after the fud, after bad notices, after problems with source...after all...sc is still in exchanges, is still with commerce and still can save it...ppla will make anything to save silkcoin now still is possible or coin die without more? need answers...
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
The code can be carried forward, but I think most of the community is too disillusioned to care about SC anymore.

The main dev admitted he doesn't have the coding skills.

The vision was a good one, but maybe no one has the coding skills to implement without lots of time or lots of good devs.

I agree about the disillusionment...

Has anyone tried to connect the dots to JStuhlman and CAIx guys. They forked their client from SC. If there is some critical bug here, it could be there too? Or possibly fixed, and we can just merge back to the SC codebase.

I don't have time to dev against this coin, but I'm not dumping my SC. Emotions are running high in this thread. When you hit a problem you have to think through solutions. Not crap yourself, dump all your coins and loose out on any possible recovery.

Just IMO but the point of open source software is that we can all contribute and advance and FIX the codebase.

Aren't we are in a better place if there is a recovery now that the premine is dumped and distributed?
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Remember this on your way out. You don't lose until you sell.
LOL! You already lost your money  Grin

I have not sold my 100K worth of coin, but yes, value is not there anymore. You are correct.

Im just wondering what you gonna do with your 100k coins will you sell it for cheap price or just hold it until someone save this coin?
Activity: 395
aka. dibdab
If anyone wants to get some blackcoin before blackhalo launch i could exchange some bc for sc

20 sc for 1 bc rate
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Epic  Grin
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Meredith Whitney had this idea that goodwill can be part of a stock price, and that a company can lose it.

SC is trading at 0.00000800 ? I might buy at 0.00000020.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

LOL you still are soo ignorant, you deserve to lose your funds!

Will you say it again once Silk gets delisted? REMEMBER YOU ONLY LOSE UNTIL YOU SELL........
There will be a moment you can't sell, and then? You still have worthless coins.

Keep saying that, watch your coins in your wallet and have fun with it...
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight

I have not sold my 100K worth of coin, but yes, value is not there anymore. You are correct.
Activity: 224
@MEGAman

And I still wonder if you are a paid troll or part of some HYPE/FUD group.

Check his posts, he goes from coin to coin talking shit, it's all he does as he sits in his moms basement, in his underwear covered in cheetos dust.
Activity: 462
I'm gonna clean up this town
@MEGAman

Yes the coin may be dead. Yes the team fucked up, but not in the way you always tried to say.

You were right about this being a bad investment, but wrong about almost everything else. I must point this out.

This was a scam from the start - what would you believe this dev? He made over 100 BTC and ripped you off. Now he will vanish and start his next scam. Fact.
Activity: 336
Activity: 219
its funny how Megaman was proven right somehow and yet universally despised.

That means something.
@MEGAman

And I still wonder if you are a paid troll or part of some HYPE/FUD group.
@MEGAman

Yes the coin may be dead. Yes the team fucked up, but not in the way you always tried to say.

You were right about this being a bad investment, but wrong about almost everything else. I must point this out.
Activity: 462
I'm gonna clean up this town

Tell that to the guy that PMed me thanking me because he took my advice and sold at 7000. If you're holding this coin you have lost - I assure you. At least by selling you get something back. Why keep making a bad loss worse? Terrible advice man - you've helped convince a lot of people to hold this long - does it make you feel good to know people lost a ton of money thanks to your advice?
Pages:
Jump to: