Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 26. (Read 332094 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 10
R.I.P. (Rest In Peace): SilkCoin

R.I.P. (Rot In Pieces): gorillajam and megaman
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Ok I tire of this sockpuppet fuckery. I got Shimhals address when you need it.

he is on hit list now!

Activity: 98
win
Ok I tire of this sockpuppet fuckery. I got Shimhals address when you need it.
win
SHIMALH WE HAVEN'T FORGET YOU!!!! LOL!!!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
If we really want to make something of this coin you need a whole new dev team, no one from the old team.

ppl are fucking sick of scams.

forget it . do not attach emotion to this scam.

go find some legit coins.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
i just hold 50k and i never sold before a good price..im buying  more and more! the coin will come back.It dont die...Dev 2 days inactive and the coin is dead?guys comeon

thanks to all fudders

Great work!

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
Once again this shows that 90% perhaps more? of the coins are scam coins, where is the good time that we could choose to invest in FTC, PPC, NMC, TRC, no shitting no drama..

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
If we really want to make something of this coin you need a whole new dev team, no one from the old team.
win
stupidly enough i maxed myself out in SC today at 1500sat, now the markets are frozen.....

Dev- really go fuck yourself and die while you are at it

Dude you were warned a Bazzilion times. People will low IQ are supposed to lose, then they don't get hot wives then they don't procreate, its all good.

Think of it as helping future society, chill out my soon to be extinct friend.  

gorillajam how much money did you make off of SC?

YOU CAN FUCK OFF TOO YOU WERE ONE OF MY MAIN ATTACKERS!!!
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
stupidly enough i maxed myself out in SC today at 1500sat, now the markets are frozen.....

Dude you were warned a Bazzilion times. People will low IQ are supposed to lose, then they don't get hot wives then they don't procreate, its all good.

do you miss your mamma big boy
win
not sure if they are legit but could be worth it

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=659410.new#new

Did a major scam coin ever get resurrected....no

Hey lets have Edgecoin 2!!! yeah!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

gorillajam how much money did you make off of SC?
win

Activity: 896
Merit: 501
Activity: 84
8 btc really isnt that much.

Get someone to fix the code and move on.

fixing the coin is insufficient.

this coin is built on the hopes of this 'ecosystem' -- without this or any innovation PANDACOIN is worth more than this.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
Just get over it dump before you got to dump at 100 sat.

SilkCoin dev is just 1 of the many devs that probably creates a coin every now and then.

win
It's normal there's a bug in the code, markets will be unfrozen when we solved it. And yes there may be a future for SC.

Quantum sorry, I have so much messages everywhere I'm having a hard time handling all this at the same time. So posting here so everyone may see what's happening.

How long till the first ever decentralized marketplace is implemented, you said in a few weeks when you wrote the whitepaper. Still on?

And the magical integration of social media that will give FB a run for its money, When can we see screenshots?

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
8 btc really isnt that much.

Get someone to fix the code and move on.
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
@Silkcoin please post here the BTC Adress so we can get Trust back.. everyone need to see the 8 BTC. And now you have also to tell everyone when u pay what from these 8 BTC
Pages:
Jump to: