Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 227. (Read 332099 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Nice climbing up slowly but steady Cheesy still waiting for the updates to come
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Almost time to work!!!   Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Announcement

Win an Oculus Rift on Poloniex by Trading SilkCoin

Details

1. Any single trade on the SC/BTC market valued at 0.01 BTC or greater constitutes one entry into the competition

2. The number of trades made is important as it constitutes an entry into the competition. Volume is inconsequential. For example, 5 trades each with a value of 0.01 BTC will get you 5 entries, whereas 1 trade with a value of 0.05 BTC will get you 1 entry.

3. The more entries you make, the greater your chances of winning the competition

4. The competition runs from 05 June 2014 until the start of SilkCoin's 2nd PoW phase, projected to be on 12 June 2014

5. A winner will be randomly picked from the pool of entries

6. The winner will be announced by Poloniex at the end of the competition

Here's where to find info about the competition on Poloniex :

*This is the first of 3 major announcements that will be coming in the next 2 days!

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
42941  BLOCK     Grin

66 Blocks by hour    1584 Block by day      in 4.4 days POW start   Grin

Awesome! Can't wait! Smiley
Activity: 283
Merit: 118
ETH 0xA9E06eaDc901737326237490C94B253e9876D743
42941  BLOCK     Grin

66 Blocks by hour    1584 Block by day      in 4.4 days POW start   Grin
42875  BLOCK    Grin

2nd POW phase projected 12 June  ??  are you sure =)

Grin Grin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
some of those coins up higher on mintpal are never going to be added like "GPU Coin" so SC is closer to the top than it appears. two votes for me and ill vote everytime i visit back
Activity: 336
Dont forget to vote on Mintpal Smiley
+1

Best crypto innovation 2014/2015   Wink

Activity: 238
I just bought some slikcoins after watching it off and on from the getgo. Looks like a good entry and a fun week ahead.

Once people use this wallet they wont want to go back. It will become delfacto. Like another post said, it feels like im getting in early on something that others haven't discovered yet. the devs have proven that they are skilled at coding and design. If they can continue adding to the wallet.. its only a matter of time before it catches on. I feel like i haven't bought enough, but i always pace my buys.

+1

This is really the best wallet in all crypto right now and it is only getting better... There is a TEAM of devs working on it!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I just bought some slikcoins after watching it off and on from the getgo. Looks like a good entry and a fun week ahead.

Once people use this wallet they wont want to go back. It will become delfacto. Like another post said, it feels like im getting in early on something that others haven't discovered yet. the devs have proven that they are skilled at coding and design. If they can continue adding to the wallet.. its only a matter of time before it catches on. I feel like i haven't bought enough, but i always pace my buys.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
how can tell that my wallet is syncing...i can't see any progress bar???
Just hover below network icon i'll show the syncing progress.  Smiley
Activity: 238

Under statistics you will see block height.  That changes as you sync.  We should be at around 42522.  Press the Update Statistics and it will update.

legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Very happy I got involved with this coin... keep it up! there are two other coins I got involved with at the exact same time as SC and for the same exact same reasons (great development and currently very under priced- hidden gems) and what do you know they are all doing well! Perhaps the fundamentals do matter after-all!
Announcement

Win an Oculus Rift on Poloniex by Trading SilkCoin

Details

1. Any single trade on the SC/BTC market valued at 0.01 BTC or greater constitutes one entry into the competition

2. The number of trades made is important as it constitutes an entry into the competition. Volume is inconsequential. For example, 5 trades each with a value of 0.01 BTC will get you 5 entries, whereas 1 trade with a value of 0.05 BTC will get you 1 entry.

3. The more entries you make, the greater your chances of winning the competition

4. The competition runs from 05 June 2014 until the start of SilkCoin's 2nd PoW phase, projected to be on 12 June 2014

5. A winner will be randomly picked from the pool of entries

6. The winner will be announced by Poloniex at the end of the competition

Here's where to find info about the competition on Poloniex :

*This is the first of 3 major announcements that will be coming in the next 2 days!

Activity: 812

Awesome ! Thanks for adding us !

We added the contest too : http://247cryptonews.com/win-an-oculust-rift-2-0-by-trading-silkcoin/ .

Thanks guys for doing such an amazing job . When i first saw this on Poloniex i was really thrilled like a kid even if i knew i won't have big chances of win . Thanks for keeping cryptosphere community alive !

No problem SpiryGolden, as usual you've done another well written article there. 250 SC has been sent your way Smiley

Thanks !! A warm community as always !
Activity: 546

We added the contest too : http://247cryptonews.com/win-an-oculust-rift-2-0-by-trading-silkcoin/ .

Thanks guys for doing such an amazing job . When i first saw this on Poloniex i was really thrilled like a kid even if i knew i won't have big chances of win . Thanks for keeping cryptosphere community alive !

No problem SpiryGolden, as usual you've done another well written article there. 250 SC has been sent your way Smiley
Activity: 812

Jump to: