Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 223. (Read 332099 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
is it CPU mined? would it be worth mining with a 8core 3ghz i7? how many coins could i mine in a 24hr period roughly?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

Around how many coins will be mined in the 5 day PoW phase?

10000*2500(block reward) = 25.000.000 SC
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

Around how many coins will be mined in the 5 day PoW phase?
Activity: 25
 do  to the  moon?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
It it likely to fall in price again once the next POW stage starts?
As its probably a good time to sell and then buy again when it drops? I wish i did this when it reached 2 cents!

Hindsights a bitch. I hate falling a sleep and dwelling over all my bad trades.. gah.  I just need to remember sell the hype buy the fear

lol i know, i could have made alot by riding the waves with this coin, but ive lost out by doing so with other coins, so i think i will hold tight on this one.
It may rise in price with the next POW, who knows!
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

⚠  ⚠   Wallet Update - HARD FORK - UPDATE MANDATORY FOR EVERYONE  ⚠  ⚠
Mac, Windows & Linux available NOW fully compatible & BEAUTIFUL

As you may all know we finally decided to reduce the block reward in the next POW phase to please the community. There was a lot of arguments for and against the last phase so to please everyone since both sides had very valid points we decided to keep the last phase BUT reduce the block reward to 2500. So there will be 2x less coins generated in the last phase.

Total expected coins at the end of last phase : ~45 million

EVERYONE MUST UPDATE BEFORE POW, else you may send transactions on the wrong chain and lose your coins.
We deleted all pools from the OP, when you updated your client post in the thread we will add you back to the original post and website.

So now let's see this new version, better than words :

We worked very hard to release this update so fast fully compatible on all OS, we will now have more free time to get you updates from the eco-system front !

A white paper is in the writing but the system we're building is so complex the white paper will be quite long.
Just a few word this time, no this is not a darknet more a social network with unique usernames stored in the blockchain and all kind of infos shared via p2p everything working with pub/priv keys.

We'll give more and more infos quite soon so even before the whitepaper you all start to understand the way this system functions, for the moment enjoy the new update and..

Spread the word : MANDATORY UPDATE BEFORE POW BLOCK 50 000 OR RISK LOSING COINS
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
I nearly went

http://youtu.be/qshbUi-xwx4

But luckly I found the camel and its GOLDEN!!!  Grin Wink
LONG LIVE SILKCOIN. Dev Team and The whole marketing crew!
Cheers!
Activity: 45
Awesome wallet design!
Great work devs!
For those of you who aren't watching the market at the moment, the buy order book on Poloniex has tripled to over 20 BTC. Quite a few sell orders have been removed too, only 12 BTC would now get us to 3500 Satoshis.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Awesome update wallet looks so beautiful.  Grin

this is the best wallet that I have ever seen Cool
cool anyone got an approx date for when the final POW stage begins?

The final PoW stage begins in around 3 days.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Awesome update wallet looks so beautiful.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
cool anyone got an approx date for when the final POW stage begins?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
nice!
I was almost worried about the camel Smiley
Activity: 238
Please spread the word about Silk Coin EVERYWHERE...

On twitter use the hashtag #silkcoin post a link to : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-silkcoin-new-wallet-now-on-mintpal-cryptsy-full-pos-599438
Post on Facebook! Smiley post a link to: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-silkcoin-new-wallet-now-on-mintpal-cryptsy-full-pos-599438
Vote on Mintpal

Get on the forums: www.mysilkcoin.com

We need to get merchant acceptance soon too! Smiley

Silk Coin can be the coin to rule them all!

Judge Crypto
Activity: 539
Nkcom Collection Shop
SC to the Moon soon Smiley
Get your sc now Smiley
Activity: 1
Wow this seems like the best coin I ever saw! Let's get a fair and good launch to get this coin to the moon!

The moon? This coin has the potential to make it out of the solar system! Keep on pushing, keep on chugging, keep on buying!!

Vote for Silk Coin on Mintpal! https://www.mintpal.com/voting#SC
Activity: 827
Merit: 251
Let's Celebrate!

To celebrate the NEW wallet and Reduction in coins to be produced I will be in the mysilkcoin.com chat room running my Judge Faucet!

Come join me! www.mysilkcoin.com In the chat room!

Judge Crypto

EDIT: Moving to www.judgecrypto.com.... chat room crashed on mysilkcoin Sad

is Great !!, i have joined  Grin SC To The Moon !!
Activity: 56
Let's Celebrate!

To celebrate the NEW wallet and Reduction in coins to be produced I will be in the mysilkcoin.com chat room running my Judge Faucet!

Judge Crypto

Wish i could join ya, but have fun!!! Excited for SC. Got a long day in the morning so off to bed. Goodnight all
Activity: 238
Let's Celebrate!

Judge Crypto

Jump to: