Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 285. (Read 332099 times)

Activity: 827
Merit: 251
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I like the skillcoin UI,it is beautiful.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
member of GameCredits Dev team
Thanks to all for your support, our community is growing stronger every day !

Last News :

We just got integrated in hashcows, you can now mine with SC payout !

u mean hashcamels Cool
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Oh and I just read about the error you got (5-6 messages up).
Silkcoin-QT is now a static linked executable so all you need is the exe, nothing else! No need for all the files you're showing.

And the error you got comes from a corrupted blockchain so yes deleting the contents of appdata/silkcoin (except the wallet!) was indeed the good solution  Cheesy.
I'm commenting just so you know the exe can be put anywhere alone, it will still work since it's static.

It will work since it's awesome !
Activity: 168
Oh and I just read about the error you got (5-6 messages up).
Silkcoin-QT is now a static linked executable so all you need is the exe, nothing else! No need for all the files you're showing.

And the error you got comes from a corrupted blockchain so yes deleting the contents of appdata/silkcoin (except the wallet!) was indeed the good solution  Cheesy.
I'm commenting just so you know the exe can be put anywhere alone, it will still work since it's static.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100

Last News :

great news Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
EDIT : Giveaway now closed.
Last News :

Activity: 168

Last News :

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Multipools already online?
Just a little artwork I've done Wink

SILK To the Moon

Silk not on the moon yet Grin

Wait for the second PoW stage. Wink
you mean pos?

@ Pow, multipools are dumping again

you mean the normal POS stage
Is your silkcoin-qt.exe just lying in your desktop or is in a folder called "silkcoin-qt".

Your folder with your silkcoin-qt.exe should look like this. If it doesn't then only have the .exe file on your desktop and that's your problem, you need the whole folder with all the files inside like in the image below :

If you have the folder exactly as the image above go to C:\Users\Korisnik\AppData\Roaming\Silkcoin and delete everything except your wallet.dat file and open the wallet again. If the problem still persists after that let me know.

solved,thanks my silkbro!
No problem bud Smiley
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

Wait for the second PoW stage. Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
member of GameCredits Dev team
Is your silkcoin-qt.exe just lying in your desktop or is in a folder called "silkcoin-qt".

Your folder with your silkcoin-qt.exe should look like this. If it doesn't then only have the .exe file on your desktop and that's your problem, you need the whole folder with all the files inside like in the image below :

If you have the folder exactly as the image above go to C:\Users\Korisnik\AppData\Roaming\Silkcoin and delete everything except your wallet.dat file and open the wallet again. If the problem still persists after that let me know.

solved,thanks my silkbro!

Jump to: