Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 282. (Read 332099 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Keep on being awesome, don't let the haters and short sighted people get to you.

We'll se how things go in the first POS phase and get through the second POW phase.

Then I'd suggest a strong rebranding. Drop the "coin", just Silk. Get a better logo and implement anonymous transactions.

Wan't it first pow then pos?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
And once we reach this phase we already got plans to fully use the potential of full POS with applications in the wallet that will keep people interested, and with their wallet open.

Oh great...
Can you tell me some detail of the applications?
Activity: 26
the price will never rise up

multipool everytime dumping than the 2nd pow stage

cancel the 2nd pow stage...the coins isnt as rare as it should be...so the price wont get up

all will wait for 2nd pow stage to jump on train

Not that it's a good thing, but i can imagine that a lot of pumpers will think that they can pump the coin now, dump before 2nd Pow stage, buy cheap again and pump again at POS stage.

We want silkcoin to be long term, so we're not afraid of the 5 days dump that will occur and big price variations. Imagine how much people will have a silkcoin wallet when we reach last phase..

Remember 2 hours after launch we got 1000 diff, integrated into Bittrex and all mutlipools dumping as hell and we still got a lot of buy support, about 80 BTC volume the night of launch.

So yes it's pretty sure the price will drop, but with the promo and this second phase imagine how much people will open the wallet, this is the main point : reaching as much people as possible because when they open the wallet for the first time it's always the same reaction  Smiley (and in a month the wallet will be even better). That's also why we're doing a lot of giveways by the way.

Last phase is going to be epic.

And once we reach this phase we already got plans to fully use the potential of full POS with applications in the wallet that will keep people interested, and with their wallet open.

On another subject, we'll be realeasing a new version of the wallet with a few upgrades very soon  Roll Eyes and we're all back to work, yesterday was the first night off for the team since launch.
Social media are growing stonger everyday and we'll also soon be releasing the forum.

Good job,dev. But we need more exchanges

Please don't release a forum it will kill the coin, people don't want 10 different sites to get information about the coin, reddit and bitcointalk thread is already enough
Wow! Now we can vote!
I can't vote at Mintpal?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Devs, no feedback yet from cryptsy or mintpal?
Activity: 113
Merit: 10

cancel the 2nd pow stage...the coins isnt as rare as it should be...so the price wont get up

Not that it's a good thing, but i can imagine that a lot of pumpers will think that they can pump the coin now, dump before 2nd Pow stage, buy cheap again and pump again at POS stage.

We want silkcoin to be long term, so we're not afraid of the 5 days dump that will occur and big price variations. Imagine how much people will have a silkcoin wallet when we reach last phase..

Remember 2 hours after launch we got 1000 diff, integrated into Bittrex and all mutlipools dumping as hell and we still got a lot of buy support, about 80 BTC volume the night of launch.

So yes it's pretty sure the price will drop, but with the promo and this second phase imagine how much people will open the wallet, this is the main point : reaching as much people as possible because when they open the wallet for the first time it's always the same reaction  Smiley (and in a month the wallet will be even better). That's also why we're doing a lot of giveways by the way.

On another subject, we'll be realeasing a new version of the wallet with a few upgrades very soon  Roll Eyes and we're all back to work, yesterday was the first night off for the team since launch.
Social media are growing stonger everyday and we'll also soon be releasing the forum.

Good job,dev. But we need more exchanges
Activity: 106

Activity: 24
Activity: 168

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Activity: 89
My concern is, the author then what's the action?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Gratz to wibowofriski,

winner of the 500 SC bounty!!!

i will be running another tonight after work

TY ALL!
Activity: 81
Merit: 19
wow nice giveaway in polo trollbox, thank's Quantum12
wanna hold silkcoin, not dump price
will be rich future
Activity: 136
Bought some SC on Bittrex.....like it, wery much and i am holding it. Smiley Cool
Activity: 364
New give away starting on poloniex!

Go get some coins , buy some more while low! c u there!

Good stuff

Indeed sir OMG who doesn't like free coins
Activity: 466
i bought some earlier...will buy more Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
New give away starting on poloniex!

Go get some coins , buy some more while low! c u there!

Good stuff
Activity: 827
Merit: 251
I Love Silkcoin its Great and Steady
Jump to: