Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 281. (Read 332099 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Stay away from Cinni coin. The dev deletes posts. If you arent talking about the price rising he will delete your posts. You can scream price rise! price rise! with no substantial evidence, proof, information, ANYTHING and no one cares. And if you call out people that scream fake price rise, you get banned from the thread. Good luck with Cinni, lol.

PS. do your research somewhere other than the Cinni thread. Like i said, most everything important gets deleted. You will see many posts screaming price rise, so be careful.

Maybe the cinni coin thread is a better place to post your grievances as this is the SILKCOIN thread

Your post has nothing to do with anything here and only attempts to add e-drama to a positive thread.
+1
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Stay away from Cinni coin. The dev deletes posts. If you arent talking about the price rising he will delete your posts. You can scream price rise! price rise! with no substantial evidence, proof, information, ANYTHING and no one cares. And if you call out people that scream fake price rise, you get banned from the thread. Good luck with Cinni, lol.

PS. do your research somewhere other than the Cinni thread. Like i said, most everything important gets deleted. You will see many posts screaming price rise, so be careful.

Maybe the cinni coin thread is a better place to post your grievances as this is the SILKCOIN thread

Your post has nothing to do with anything here and only attempts to add e-drama to a positive thread.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Currently at 302, here's the direct link.  Vote once per hour.

https://www.mintpal.com/voting#SC
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
If it would be a ninja add, you won't be placed on the voting list Wink
They ninja added XLB. If we have a high enough volume, they will ninja add us. Volume is a bit low at the moment, but it will pick up in due time.
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
is that real?  devs are developing built-in decentralized exchange?

how about zerocoin feature.

thanks

We are trying to build a lot of features based on the blockchain, and will be releasing this whole "eco-system" some time after last POW phase it will be perfect for full POS. As for zerocoin, since there's the masterkey flaw we're maybe thinking about darksend integration, so it's on hold at the moment but anyway a anonym send feature will come in time for sure.

Just throw some BTC against from the premine.

1 BTC = 1000 votes Wink

And yes we'll throw a bit of BTC in the voting, but not from the premine Wink we do not sell the premine, never ! It's only for marketing, bounty & promo.

Thanks for your patience.

is it possible to reduce the total supply. if all features are realized, we may succeed.

but as a noob, i think the total supply will hamper us.

Dark reduced their supply in one way and hype soon.

right now the dumping certainly from miners.  how about reduce the 2nd stage pow supply.

forgive my stupidity.
Activity: 187
Let's vote for SC fellows!  It will be a lot helpful if each of us donate like 0.01 or 0.1 btc  Grin
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
If it would be a ninja add, you won't be placed on the voting list Wink
www.cd3d.app

thanks

We are trying to build a lot of features based on the blockchain, and will be releasing this whole "eco-system" some time after last POW phase it will be perfect for full POS. As for zerocoin, since there's the masterkey flaw we're maybe thinking about darksend integration, so it's on hold at the moment but anyway a anonym send feature will come in time for sure.

1 BTC = 1000 votes Wink

And yes we'll throw a bit of BTC in the voting, but not from the premine Wink we do not sell the premine, never ! It's only for marketing, bounty & promo.

keep the momentum, maybe voting is not the only way to get on board.

legendary
Activity: 1050
nice community, good coin,
i am in now
It still needs 18000+ votes to get to the top, that would be 18 btc to get it to number one!
Merit: 10

thanks

1 BTC = 1000 votes Wink

www.cd3d.app

thanks
Activity: 868

1 BTC = 1000 votes Wink
legendary
Activity: 1073
I voted!  We were all hoping for a ninja mintpal add, but we can vote it up.  One vote per hour, per person.  Shouldn't take too long!
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Keep on being awesome, don't let the haters and short sighted people get to you.

We'll se how things go in the first POS phase and get through the second POW phase.

Then I'd suggest a strong rebranding. Drop the "coin", just Silk. Get a better logo and implement anonymous transactions.

Wan't it first pow then pos?

Check the first post. It was 7 days POW then 30 days POS (which is now) then 7 days POW again and after that POS for the rest of the coins lifetime

K , got it:

First stage POS-POW : block 1 to 10 000 (~7 days & ~50 million coins)
Second stage Full POS : block 10 000 to 50 000 (~30 days)
Third stage POS-POW : block 50 000 to 60 000 (~7 days & ~50 million coins)
Last stage - Full POS at 2% per year and 12 hours maturity

Total mess Smiley.
Activity: 938
Activity: 294
Keep on being awesome, don't let the haters and short sighted people get to you.

We'll se how things go in the first POS phase and get through the second POW phase.

Then I'd suggest a strong rebranding. Drop the "coin", just Silk. Get a better logo and implement anonymous transactions.

Wan't it first pow then pos?

Check the first post. It was 7 days POW then 30 days POS (which is now) then 7 days POW again and after that POS for the rest of the coins lifetime
Activity: 364
Vote Vote!!

I have .. Have you??

your coin needs you!!!
Jump to: