Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 35. (Read 332094 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 10
I figure selling the premine at the time it was moved would be about 1000000*0.00002000= 20 BTC =~ $12000.

I honestly don't know what to think at this point.

I'm not an experienced trader but the market seems manipulated maybe about a week and today. Then again that's almost normal for crypto.

Dev could just produce the update tonight as promised and everybody was freaking out for nothing.

Activity: 98
win
This coin will be worth zero in 24 hrs, sell what you can.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
I'm sorry to say, but the scheduled update for the wallet was yesterday. Stop hoping!
win
Everyone is selling, try to remeber how the rich list looked 2 weeks ago!

SILKCOIN IS A SCAM, GET OVER IT, LET IT DIE

http://explorer.silk-coin.com/richlist/

Rich list is screwed now... DEV SCAMMED EVERYONE...

COIN IS DEAD...

Thanks Megamouth Grollia shorts- you don't fool me for a second. Nice try though with your good cop bad cop. Been doing this way too long lol

I still don't get it where is the actual good argument of this as a scam.
- Showing rich list (god damn it, it changes every day, of course it will change a lot in two weeks, especially if there's a lot of market activity,  lol jesus christ wtf??)
- and somebody changed the name from C. Zruzoa or something to C.Z (yeah you still know he's last name)
- dev gone for more then 12hours? and there is a problem. DEV on some coins gone for like 10 days, people still didn't fud a scam.

Still don't get it where is the so called scam. Give me proof, good arguments, please change my opinion.
Sorry seems lots of people missed the chat that went on earlier, couple of facts.
- The guy who registered www.silk-coin.com has removed himself from the facebook page
- the Premine was moved to Mintpal, you can confirm this yourself by sending small amount and try to pull it back (you get message unable withdraw from Mintpal)
- The other 3 dev's have not been in contact with the "main" dev for 4 days
- The premine was moved without any of the other 3 dev's knowing
- The development page has not been update for over 4 days
- Compiling of the wallet is done by somebody else, he was not contacted to compile the MAC wallet, very unlikely for the wallet to be released
- It seems the initial release of the wallet was based upon old code, made it even vulnerable to Heartbleed!?!?!?
- The design was mainly done by Wulfcastle, so the core dev did not even invest as much as we might think
- The Oculus rift promotion has still not been confirmed as received or even payed by the dev, waiting for proof

Too many little things that seem to be wrong, sorry but I strongly believed this was a good coin however when you get soooo many signals it's better to save what is left, than to ride till death!

PS if you think he did a lot of work for so little, remember he was able to buy in VERYYY cheap as he was the dev! So he could have created several smaller wallets and sold when the price was high enough. That is something people seem to be forgetting, when you are the dev you can also trade but then with a bit of market knowledge! Besides this, if he " only"  earned about 15 BTC that still is a LOT of money for 1 month of part time work (especially when you are a student, like he is)!

I proved beyond any reasonable doubt that this was a scam, if you lost money you are a twat, if you are the scammer you will be caught.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Honestly I dont believe that someone is doing that much work in a project to run away. With 5 developers always hitting Deadlines etc.?  

They are so smart to develope all this , a smart person would wait till Silkcoin hit 10 or 20k and then sell Premine slowly over some days when no one realize...

Dont u think so guys?

I dont know this project is quite to smart for just another scam.

Anyone thinking like me?

yeah doesnt make any sense, definitely did more work than it was worth.

None of this current reaction makes sense to me honestly. Will wait for the scheduled wallet update tonight.
win
Honestly I dont believe that someone is doing that much work in a project to run away. With 5 developers always hitting Deadlines etc.?  

They are so smart to develope all this , a smart person would wait till Silkcoin hit 10 or 20k and then sell Premine slowly over some days when no one realize...

Dont u think so guys?

Anyone thinking like me?

Are you serious? He could be walking away with $50,000 or more for a months work.
Activity: 162
Everyone is selling, try to remeber how the rich list looked 2 weeks ago!

SILKCOIN IS A SCAM, GET OVER IT, LET IT DIE

http://explorer.silk-coin.com/richlist/

Rich list is screwed now... DEV SCAMMED EVERYONE...

COIN IS DEAD...

Thanks Megamouth Grollia shorts- you don't fool me for a second. Nice try though with your good cop bad cop. Been doing this way too long lol

I still don't get it where is the actual good argument of this as a scam.
- Showing rich list (god damn it, it changes every day, of course it will change a lot in two weeks, especially if there's a lot of market activity,  lol jesus christ wtf??)
- and somebody changed the name from C. Zruzoa or something to C.Z (yeah you still know he's last name)
- dev gone for more then 12hours? and there is a problem. DEV on some coins gone for like 10 days, people still didn't fud a scam.

Still don't get it where is the so called scam. Give me proof, good arguments, please change my opinion.
Sorry seems lots of people missed the chat that went on earlier, couple of facts.
- The guy who registered www.silk-coin.com has removed himself from the facebook page
- the Premine was moved to Mintpal, you can confirm this yourself by sending small amount and try to pull it back (you get message unable withdraw from Mintpal)
- The other 3 dev's have not been in contact with the "main" dev for 4 days
- The premine was moved without any of the other 3 dev's knowing
- The development page has not been update for over 4 days
- Compiling of the wallet is done by somebody else, he was not contacted to compile the MAC wallet, very unlikely for the wallet to be released
- It seems the initial release of the wallet was based upon old code, made it even vulnerable to Heartbleed!?!?!?
- The design was mainly done by Wulfcastle, so the core dev did not even invest as much as we might think
- The Oculus rift promotion has still not been confirmed as received or even payed by the dev, waiting for proof

Too many little things that seem to be wrong, sorry but I strongly believed this was a good coin however when you get soooo many signals it's better to save what is left, than to ride till death!

PS if you think he did a lot of work for so little, remember he was able to buy in VERYYY cheap as he was the dev! So he could have created several smaller wallets and sold when the price was high enough. That is something people seem to be forgetting, when you are the dev you can also trade but then with a bit of market knowledge! Besides this, if he " only"  earned about 15 BTC that still is a LOT of money for 1 month of part time work (especially when you are a student, like he is)!
Len
Activity: 177

Dont u think so guys?

Anyone thinking like me?

win

Dont u think so guys?

What was smart about it?

A blackcoin clone? with premine? yeah geniuses.
Activity: 952
Merit: 515

Dont u think so guys?

Anyone thinking like me?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Guys calm down come on, you are all some bitches that can't afford a temporary loss?
I would really like to see what will happen when they will release the wallet ahah, and try to think if they release the eco system in the same moment jesus christ.

Like idiots on mintpal clickin buy buy buy buy
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Guys when I try to open my wallet it says "Silkcoin-QT.exe has stopped working". I have tried downloading wallet again but that doesn't work. Any tips?

Delete the cache.

Which cache?

Go to the history and then clear browsing data.
Will be listed on their.
I'm using Google chrome.  

Activity: 210
Guys when I try to open my wallet it says "Silkcoin-QT.exe has stopped working". I have tried downloading wallet again but that doesn't work. Any tips?

you have to go download the prev version , mintpal changed their API which causes crash , and dev not here to fix atm as we all know.

Q

Where can I find previous version?
Activity: 952
Merit: 515

Dont u think so guys?

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

you have to go download the prev version , mintpal changed their API which causes crash , and dev not here to fix atm as we all know.

Q

Where can the old wallet be downloaded at? I've looked at the OP and the website but can only find the new one. Apologies if I've missed it.
Activity: 210

Delete the cache.

Which cache?
Activity: 700

Delete the cache.
win
There are only 2 types of people posting positive things on this thread now, scammers or stupid people.

Which one are you?

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Either you are or you aren't but for a fact if you are Shimalh you are in shit!

We have literally have your name and address. Time for a death bounty? SA is a scary place.
lol do what you want i don't know even what is SA
That should be South Africa.
Activity: 364

Q
Pages:
Jump to: