Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 87. (Read 332094 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fibre Knight
The Silk Paper

I consider my self technical to some degree, and this paper puts forth a construct that appears to be visionary, to say the least. You guys must be working out of your garage based upon the math and science you are throwing around. Based on this read through, I award you additional next round funding. Well done!
Activity: 140
someone put up a 16BTC sell wall just to scoop up some cheaper coins i think
You know what's funny? I'm tempted to buy.
If he holds it there for a longer period, I'll be able to buy cheaper. I'm about to buy 15BTC worth of SC.

Eat up his wall  Grin Do it!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Some people may just be a little bit familiar with scientific publications... and even if this is only a whitepaper... it doesn't meet the scientific standards. Considering the fact that the scientific standard is relatively easy to obtain if one is used to it... the conclusion would be that the devs are not familiar in the scientific world...

I don't know which word processing system the dev used... it looks like Word... brrrrr... standard would be TeX. So I can understand if people panic sell...

Thanks for your impression of the format. Could you comment on the content?
Regarding familiarity with convention, do you believe this is important in the world in crypto currencies?

White paper is not a scientific document, it originated in government and law and is more commonly used in marketing in current times.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

Or they're just trying to get out at the price they got in over the last week since the whitepaper resulted in no pump at all Sad

Not saying SC doesn't deserve to be higher, just that in cryptoland price doesn't always go to what it "should" be, but instead to what market manipulators do with it - they're the ones throwing around large amounts of btc.
Activity: 364
Looks like the weak are jumping off the cliff.......LOL

LOL. Cheesy Cheesy

Regarding the whitepaper, although it is most probably a bit too technical for many readers, building secure decentralized services upon a coin and thus transforming the coin into a platform is IMO one of the very few ways to add real value to it. The plan is good. No doubt about that. It is up to the dev team to invest its energy into this. As long as the team delivers, I can only see a bright future.

And just to throw this out there....

How could we trust the Silkcoin team? how are we to gauge what level of trust we are at?

maybe we should look at past promises and delivery of said promises.. that would be a good place to start... Roll Eyes

We will Deliver . I say again .. people stop giving away your cheap coins , that's what they want you to do .. u see the fudters also know where this is going, and ask whats in it for them?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
It would be the first decentralized market and social media. Personally i think it would be a great step forward
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
You know what's funny? I'm tempted to buy.
If he holds it there for a longer period, I'll be able to buy cheaper. I'm about to buy 15BTC worth of SC.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Some people may just be a little bit familiar with scientific publications... and even if this is only a whitepaper... it doesn't meet the scientific standards. Considering the fact that the scientific standard is relatively easy to obtain if one is used to it... the conclusion would be that the devs are not familiar in the scientific world...

I don't know which word processing system the dev used... it looks like Word... brrrrr... standard would be TeX. So I can understand if people panic sell...
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
As promised, the White paper is ready for its first release. This is the first public version, consider it as a pre-release.

A few details were ommited and a few sections aren't fully detailed/completed but the main core is here, by reading this paper you will be able to understand how we can achieve to do this decentralized eco-system, you may need a few reads before understanding everything.

- A revision of the white paper will come next Friday the 27th June, adding more details and completing some incomplete parts.
- A new release fixing a few issues in the wallet with Mac compile is coming on Monday 23rd.
- And the Beta of the eco-system is still planned to come out in 2 weeks.

Enough typing, time for reading !

Kept their promise again!
Len
Activity: 177
Activity: 308
The usual way with these altcoins are that after a big dump there is no longer rise of the price it will go only down...
The downside is limited but the upside is not.

+1
Activity: 336
Buying cheap too, somebody is trying to lower the price and weak hands are loosing nerves  Wink
The usual way with these altcoins are that after a big dump there is no longer rise of the price it will go only down...
The downside is limited but the upside is not.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
SilkCoin is now available on

SC/BTC: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/SC/BTC
SC/LTC: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/SC/LTC
SC/DOGE: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/SC/DOGE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why you should choose Bleutrade

• Trade Crypto2Crypto • Real-time Trading • Low Fees • Hundreds of trades per minute • Resistant to DDOS attacks
• Trade 66 cryptocurrencies • Possibility to trade 2145 pairs • Decentralized storage • 95% Cold storage wallet
• Light as a feather system • Encrypted SSL connection • Real-time backup • Fast support (Less than 1 hour)
• Two-Factor Authentication (Google)...

Register on Bleutrade Now!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Activity: 364
Everyone ignore the FUD

last chance for them to get cheap coins , spreading panic, forcing market down with silly sell orders,

u think this last 7 days of FUD hell is coincidence?,, remember always to ask .. whats in it for them?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
And it is being dumped now.. Why? Huh
Because people who know what's going on are pushing the price down, so they can buy cheaper.

Weak hands dying already Wink
Activity: 129
There is no such thing as a fair Market. All vulnerabilities must be exploited.

0.015!! HAHA Dumb assess THANK YOU FOR THE CHEAP COINS! Keep selling kids
  Grin
Activity: 154

For most of coins, yes.
But perhaps there are exception.
ex. crypt still able to cover, though it dump again..

Activity: 308
Goodness 2900 at Bittrex......love it.....and if you are asking why....look at the price of Sc around June 10th and then June 13th......you will see why now is a great time to buy

this buy opp is making me hot in the pants!!!!! hahaha
Fibre Knight
Looks like the weak are jumping off the cliff.......LOL

15 btc sell  Shocked why are my bitcoins taking soooo long to come to mintpal !! Need buy at 3k!

Big dump everywhere.

This is now the time to buy. You are welcome.
Pages:
Jump to: