Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SimpleFX.com - forex broker with BTC and LTC crosses and 1:500 leverage - page 13. (Read 64240 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
If one thing is clear, I am not defamatory and it is not something that I invent, here are the links and it is a governmental body:

https://www.cnmv.es/Portal/verDoc.axd?t={997d04d8-994c-4361-baf1-77c760511529}
https://www.cnmv.es/Portal/verDoc.axd?t={fe72a6e0-0988-40b2-a0ba-d0c0a2099714}

Your service may be perfect and everything you want but you are stealing people's funds.

Please to verify your truth, share the accounts and estates of simplefx, I only see you write and write but do not show anything.
You have shown me that you cheat people.

International laws are invented for you and each country regulates investment products that is why you have a warning.

I told you that this is personal and it does not end here and I'm going to hurt you a lot, I encourage everyone to report any loss of funds Wink
Activity: 604
Merit: 103
SimpleFX.com - Free Trading & Investing App
CFD brokers are regulated under both international and local law. SimpleFX is an international service provider. We are doing our best to meet compliance requirements in every country so that everyone can use SimpleFX WebTrader, which we believe is the best trading app.

We are in contact with the national financial supervisors and are working 24/7 to solve any issue. Unfortunately, the regulations change often and it takes time to adjust our Terms&Conditions to new requirements.

We have been providing our services for over four years and there are 200,000 active traders using SimpleFX worldwide. We think it's the best proof of reputation, that cannot be undermined by anonymous online defamation.
@HLINK_Marketer1 thank you for your comment! We wish you further pleasant experience trading with SimpleFX.

@Xavier59 thank you for your comment. We are always open to feedback and suggestions and we'll surely take your opinion into consideration.

We have experienced some unfair negative in the past. Unfortunately we cannot elaborate on that publicly, because we want to be confidential about our clients' cases.

We wish you gainful trades and we promise to keep on working on delivering the best trading experience.
Activity: 729
Merit: 545
I also would like to let a positive review on simplefx.

So far, my experience has been :

- 1 bitcoin deposit (i fastly received them) and no KYC was required,
- trading with MT4. When I had some questions on MT4, the live chat support fastly and efficiently answered them. Also, I never experienced delay (>0.5s) when setting my orders.
- 1 bitcoin withdrawal (same amount as deposit) Withdrawals was confirmed in a matter of minutes.

Cons
- spread is in the highest tier. However, that's understandable since being able to trade with bitcoin and with no KYC comes with a price.
- simplefx is in a lot of ongoing scam accusation (e.g https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/simplefx-stole-over-3btc-from-me-accused-me-of-violating-rules-when-i-did-not-2581697 and https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/warning-simplefx-account-deleted-lost-80-000-usd-2470593) and I wouldn't let too much money there for now.

I have not been losing any money whatsoever with simplefx and I won't since I now have withdrew my initial deposit.  Smiley
I will keep trading with the profit I made. I'll follow up of any good/bad feedback I'll have on simplefx in the future.

*As stated before by others, I would also like to trade NVDA.
Activity: 62
The support for this platform is very good, informative and responsive.
Please add overstock, nvidia and veritone. thanks? is it possible?

Thank you for your suggestions, we will definitely consider it.
Please add overstock, nvidia and veritone. thanks? is it possible?
Hi, I have a positive review on this broker, it can deposit cryptocurrencies, have a very good app/GUI, and the support is really good. Thanks !
Thank you for your kind words Smiley

By the way, we are running Black Friday promotion, we will be cutting the spread on every transaction by 50%.

The rules are simple:

· The discount applies to transactions opened between 22:05 UTC on the 22nd of November to 21:50 UTC on the 23rd of November 2018.
   · We will reduce the spread by 50% for all trades on every symbol

You can open as many positions as you like. Just make sure your live account is ready.
Hi, I have a positive review on this broker, it can deposit cryptocurrencies, have a very good app/GUI, and the support is really good. Thanks !
Been really enjoying trading equities with SFX on 10:1 leverage with bitcoin. If you're looking to setup your SimpleFX charts, this guy posted his charts template file yesterday: https://medium.com/l33t/simplefx-setup-trading-guide-2c3230c785c4

...made a huge difference for me =]

Thanks for the link, however leverage settings seems to be misinterpreted there. At SimpleFX.com you change your account leverage. Maximum effective leverage for BTCUSD that SimpleFX offers is 5x (with account leverage set to 1:500).
Activity: 24
Been really enjoying trading equities with SFX on 10:1 leverage with bitcoin. If you're looking to setup your SimpleFX charts, this guy posted his charts template file yesterday: https://medium.com/l33t/simplefx-setup-trading-guide-2c3230c785c4

...made a huge difference for me =]
@KingKong34
SimpleFX requires identity verification based on the KYC requirements for the specific country.

@jondigo
Legal compliance was always important for SimpleFX to establish secure and stable service. Here you have legal documents from SimpleFX: https://simplefx.com/terms-and-conditions.

Let us know how could we improve the design - did you mean hompepage or trading app? We are still improving SimpleFX WebTrader https://app.simplefx.com/ as we are implementing valuable feedback from our clients. Any suggestion will be helpful.

Activity: 9
lol I was looking for a solid broker that accept BTC... someone mentioned you on Twitter.

Design is sooo amateurish, plus all these terminations. Not even licensed.

No post in 2018 explains a lot. Please do us a favor and shut down your scam-my operation.
Activity: 9
SimpleFX now requires ID verification for Crypto account. RIP 70% of your customer base.
So, what is the general consensus? Is SimpleFX safe to trade on? Did a lawsuit ever happen?

SimpleFX are you safe?

Who provides the liquidity? Do you make money from swaps and spreads?

1) SimpleFX has not been sued.
2) Yes, we are well secured platform.

At SimpleFX we are proud to be one of the very few companies in the crypto market that has never been damaged by hacker attacks. We spare no effort to increase the safety of our traders funds, therefore in our long business activity we developed several mechanism that grant the highest level of funds safety. Please check the following examples of how our security system is constructed:

-Two-factor authentication: Add a second level of authentication which is a simple and reliable solution to keep your account and funds safe. When you enable 2-Step Verification, you add an extra layer of security to your account, because dynamically generated passcodes are safer to use than fixed log-in information.

-Many secure ways to deposit money: Your deposit is made under strict control of our encrypted system, that keeps safety of your money operations within our website to prevent any unauthorized activities. Your personal details are held in secured offline servers and are not used for any undesirable purposes. We are doing our best to secure your funds and personality and protect it from falling into wrong hands.

3) Unfortunately, we cannot disclose our Liquidity Providers. We chose not to divulge this information due to many reasons. One of them is protection against market manipulation. There could be a situation when someone manipulated the market of our Provider and used it to gain profit on SimpleFX. However, for the majority of our clients, this could bring severe losses and we want to minimize the risk of that happening. We also want to protect that information from our competitors. This allows us to focus on providing our clients with stable and reliable platform.

Activity: 41
So, what is the general consensus? Is SimpleFX safe to trade on? Did a lawsuit ever happen?

SimpleFX are you safe?

Who provides the liquidity? Do you make money from swaps and spreads?
legendary
Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003
Hi, please follow these steps:

Click on menu toggle ☰  and Refer friends button, you will enter affiliate panel

Go to your wallet and click on withdrawal button

Go back to app.simplefx.com, click on menu toggle ☰  and enter your profile

Click on Affiliate and finally on Payout

[

We hope it will help Smiley

thanks. the second part is where I refound my "lost" earnings
Hi, please follow these steps:

Click on menu toggle ☰  and Refer friends button, you will enter affiliate panel

Go to your wallet and click on withdrawal button

Go back to app.simplefx.com, click on menu toggle ☰  and enter your profile

Click on Affiliate and finally on Payout

[

We hope it will help Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003
where do I find the money I earned with the old refferal system? can't find it anymore
We are happy to tell you that we launched a brand-new affiliate panel.

You can expect a range of new possibilities to boost your campaigns, including:
•   marketing tools (banners, referral links, landing pages)
•   tracking
•   statistics
•   new campaign creator

Please note that in order to enjoy all the new features, we recommend changing the links in your current campaigns.
Although the old ones will still be working, you will miss out on the robust tracking and statistics.

•   Video showing how to find your referral link: https://youtu.be/BbS2fwnNGns
•   Tutorial showing how to use affiliate panel: https://youtu.be/dgv7HiPjzms

Pages:
Jump to: