Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SimpleFX.com - forex broker with BTC and LTC crosses and 1:500 leverage - page 15. (Read 64240 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
We have discovered a malfunction of our Liquidity Provider’s bridge function.
In result of the malfunction, our Bitcoin Cash Liquidity Provider has not been able to fill our Clients’ orders since 11th November 08:55 UTC.
Acting in accordance with point 27.2 of SimpleFX Terms of Use and Customer Agreement, we were forced to cancel all BCH trades placed after the above-mentioned time.

Trading on BCH currency pairs will remain halted until the issue with current Liquidity Provider is fixed, or until we come to an arrangement with a new Liquidity Provider.

i think simplefx is scam! This problem was not technical! they took almost .5 btc!
i think simplefx is scam! This problem was not technical! they took almost .5 btc!
Activity: 604
Merit: 103
SimpleFX.com - Free Trading & Investing App
We have discovered a malfunction of our Liquidity Provider’s bridge function.
In result of the malfunction, our Bitcoin Cash Liquidity Provider has not been able to fill our Clients’ orders since 11th November 08:55 UTC.
Acting in accordance with point 27.2 of SimpleFX Terms of Use and Customer Agreement, we were forced to cancel all BCH trades placed after the above-mentioned time.

Trading on BCH currency pairs will remain halted until the issue with current Liquidity Provider is fixed, or until we come to an arrangement with a new Liquidity Provider.
My balance is same. I didnt get it. Simplefx is scam.
legendary
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Please UPDATE US about!

Simplefx is scam. i withdraw 0.45 btc yesterday. Simplefx canceled.(we have discovered a malfunction of our Liquidity Provider’s bridge function. In result of the malfunction, our BitcoinCash Liquidity Provider has not been able to fill our Clients’ orders since 11th November 08:55 UTC. Acting in accordance with point 27.2 of SimpleFX Terms of Use and Customer Agreement, we are forced to cancel all BCH trades placed after the above-mentioned time.)

This my last money, if not withdraw today i will kill myself!

simplefx  account number 114075

Same issue here.  I'd earned about 60% on my margin account and they unwound all my trades and took my profit away.  Trying to withdraw my original balance now, it returned to my account.

This is how you mess up your reputation....how do I trust your platform now?  If I'd lost due to the market moving against me would you have returned my original balance to me?

SimpleFX, please feel free to message me on here and I'll provide you with my support ticket number if you want to make right.

zckeles, I'd expect that if you log in and check that you'll see that your original funding amount has been returned to your trading account, minus whatever your gains were.  So at least there's that...

Got my original balance back today.  So there's that, at least.
Activity: 249
Merit: 109
Please Update US.

SimpleFX just took back approx 35000 EUR I made on BCH. This is really bad. Official reason: problems with their LP. Real reason: We lost too much money on BCH because we didn't expected BCH pump&dump. People can't trust SimpleFX anymore.
Please UPDATE US about!

Simplefx is scam. i withdraw 0.45 btc yesterday. Simplefx canceled.(we have discovered a malfunction of our Liquidity Provider’s bridge function. In result of the malfunction, our BitcoinCash Liquidity Provider has not been able to fill our Clients’ orders since 11th November 08:55 UTC. Acting in accordance with point 27.2 of SimpleFX Terms of Use and Customer Agreement, we are forced to cancel all BCH trades placed after the above-mentioned time.)

Same issue here.  I'd earned about 60% on my margin account and they unwound all my trades and took my profit away.  Trying to withdraw my original balance now, it returned to my account.

This is how you mess up your reputation....how do I trust your platform now?  If I'd lost due to the market moving against me would you have returned my original balance to me?

SimpleFX, please feel free to message me on here and I'll provide you with my support ticket number if you want to make right.

zckeles, I'd expect that if you log in and check that you'll see that your original funding amount has been returned to your trading account, minus whatever your gains were.  So at least there's that...
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
SimpleFX just took back approx 35000 EUR I made on BCH. This is really bad. Official reason: problems with their LP. Real reason: We lost too much money on BCH because we didn't expected BCH pump&dump. People can't trust SimpleFX anymore.
legendary
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

hey all any big withdraw from simplefx?? 5-10 btc? any problem??

Till 40 BTC never had any issue
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
hey all any big withdraw from simplefx?? 5-10 btc? any problem??
Activity: 9
your all coin price from?? okcoin? or?

what your location time? asia? 

SimpleFX uses Crypto Indexes, which are based on average prices from multiple exchanges. We use leading exchanges with highest trading volumes and proven reliability. Thanks to Crypto Indexes, we can offer higher liquidity and prices that reflect the market sentiment better than before.

Trading servers run on UTC time.

///

Kristof, you will receive official reply via email from SimpleFX, after Compilance Department finishes investigation.

Unfortuntately, I am not familiar with all the details of your pending case.

That is just the problem, their is no other mistake then the 2 linked accounts.
Maybe they think something that is not correct, but when i dont know what, i cant defend myself.

And why did SFX close all accounts from my clients? What does they have to do with it? Why cant they trade anymore? they closed all their accounts. Why?
Activity: 686
Merit: 104

SimpleFX uses Crypto Indexes, which are based on average prices from multiple exchanges. We use leading exchanges with highest trading volumes and proven reliability. Thanks to Crypto Indexes, we can offer higher liquidity and prices that reflect the market sentiment better than before.

thanks for answers.

i like your system, interface and helpdesk. i will deposit in soon.

///

Kristof, you will receive official reply via email from SimpleFX, after Compilance Department finishes investigation.

Unfortuntately, I am not familiar with all the details of your pending case.
really nice looking interface and pro details.

i like it. i will testing.

Hi lulumiya, thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it.

///

Kristof, at stated earlier, you have violated at least 3 terms from SimpleFX Terms and Conditions.
Your accounts are still under investigation and have nothing to do with your trading ROI for recent months.

You always say 3 terms but then tell me what i did wrong except linking 2 accounts? That is the only thing, or what else?
I really dont understand it so please just tell me.

Your account is being investigated, amongst others, in compliance with these terms:
1) p. 3.2. Affiliation Agreement
2) p. 3.3. Affiliation Agreement
3) p. 3.5. Affiliation Agreement
4) p .3.6. Affiliation Agreement
5) p. 5.3. Terms of Use and Customer Agreement

Once investigation process is done, you will be immediately notified.

really thank you for your answer, finally somebody who i can talk with!

Terms 3.2, 3.3, 3.5 & 3.6 are all talking about the 2 linked accounts from myself. thats 1 thing i did wrong.

So we only have term 5.3 wich tells me nothing about what i did wrong here.
It says: "5.3.  Any person or agent notified to the Company as being authorized by the Real Customer may give Instructions to the Company concerning any Transaction, or proposed Transaction, or any other matter."
What did i do wrong for term 5.3?

Kind regards

///

Kristof, at stated earlier, you have violated at least 3 terms from SimpleFX Terms and Conditions.
Your accounts are still under investigation and have nothing to do with your trading ROI for recent months.

You always say 3 terms but then tell me what i did wrong except linking 2 accounts? That is the only thing, or what else?

Your account is being investigated, amongst others, in compliance with these terms:
1) p. 3.2. Affiliation Agreement
2) p. 3.3. Affiliation Agreement
3) p. 3.5. Affiliation Agreement
4) p .3.6. Affiliation Agreement
5) p. 5.3. Terms of Use and Customer Agreement

Once investigation process is done, you will be immediately notified.

///

///

Pages:
Jump to: