Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SimpleFX.com - forex broker with BTC and LTC crosses and 1:500 leverage - page 16. (Read 64240 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 104
really nice looking interface and pro details.

i like it. i will testing.

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Dear Simplefx support,

i am a customer for 2 years, trdaing for myself and several clients linked true the affiliate system. the last 3 weeks i linked the account from myself and my wife also true the affiliate system. This accounts where made with the same IP adress wich i did not knews was against the affiliate agreement.

You blocked all accounts from me and my clientsfor the IP reason. I have send you directly an email that i did not new about this rule, i am very sorry and that you can take back all the commissions and a penalty for the investigation work.
You took the 8000 dollar commission back (which is normal) BUT you also took 2700 LTC from my account!!! Why? nobody knows why you take so much money from my profits.

You answered the following:

"Hello.........,

Our recent investigation has led to a conclusion, that you violated our Affiliation Agreement p.3.2. (https://simplefx.com/resources/SimpleFX_Affiliation_Agreement.pdf) by operating on multiple different SimpleFX profiles assigned to following email address: ......

Acting in accordance with mentioned Affiliation Agreement (p.3.5 and p.3.6), all your profits and affiliate earnings have been cancelled and reversed.

As a result of such a flagrant breach of our rules, we have also decided to permanently terminate your account and all accounts assigned to it in Affiliate Program. Please submit a withdrawal request of all your remaining assets until 13:00 UTC on November 2nd, 2017. After that period your profiles will be closed and you will not be able to access them again.

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,
SimpleFX Customer Service
"

Is connecting 2 accounts for only 3 weeks when being 2 years customers suchs a flagrant breach of the rules? While i directly admit this and tell you that you can keep the made commissions and tell you that i am sorry because i did not knew that!

On 2 november you closed all accounts from my clients and paid them back. Except me!
On 3 november you send me the following email:

"Hello ......,

Your account is still under review by SimpleFX for compliance with section 5.3. of its Terms of Use and Customer Agreement.

Your payments will be temporarily placed on hold during the time of investigation. The hold will be automatically removed at the end of the investigation if your trading activity does not violate above-mentioned Policy.

Best regards,
"

I know nothing with this 5.3 term, it says the following: 5.3.  Any person or agent notified to the Company as being authorized by the Real Customer may give Instructions to the Company concerning any Transaction, or proposed
Transaction, or any other matter.

You are keeping my money for another 7 days now, without any communication what you are investigating or how long it would take. The first time you said maximun 72 hours, now you tell me nothing.

When you chat or call with live support you always get the same answer that they dont know anything about it because this is compliance departmant. I have to email [email protected]. i can never talk to somebody from management or compliance. Instead of acting like adults and tell me what the problem is you just hide and tell me their is investigation. When i ask if i can come to the office to talk face to face i get no respons.

What are you investigating? I have no accounts anymore except the 2 that you blocked.

My account nr is 92000.

You are holding still 7200 LTC and 50 BTC from me without any given reason! This need to be solved urgent!

Kind regards,
Kristof

Kristof,

you account is still under investigation for breaching of at least 2 terms from SimpleFX affiation agreement and 1 term from SimpleFX Terms of Use and Customer Agreement.

Hopefully, your case should be solved in upcoming days by SimpleFX Compliance Department.

Thank you for the fast answer,

Please explain what i did wrong except linking 2 accounts from same IP to eachother for 3 weeks?
That is the only thing what happened!
Why do you take 2700 LTC from my account? The affiliate commission was only 8000 dollar and that 8000 dollar you took already from the other account.
I made 350% ROI in september and 154% ROI in october, is that the problem? Do you loose money when i make money?

Kind regards,
kristof
Activity: 604
Merit: 103
SimpleFX.com - Free Trading & Investing App
Dear Simplefx support,

i am a customer for 2 years, trdaing for myself and several clients linked true the affiliate system. the last 3 weeks i linked the account from myself and my wife also true the affiliate system. This accounts where made with the same IP adress wich i did not knews was against the affiliate agreement.

You blocked all accounts from me and my clientsfor the IP reason. I have send you directly an email that i did not new about this rule, i am very sorry and that you can take back all the commissions and a penalty for the investigation work.
You took the 8000 dollar commission back (which is normal) BUT you also took 2700 LTC from my account!!! Why? nobody knows why you take so much money from my profits.

"Hello.........,

Our recent investigation has led to a conclusion, that you violated our Affiliation Agreement p.3.2. (https://simplefx.com/resources/SimpleFX_Affiliation_Agreement.pdf) by operating on multiple different SimpleFX profiles assigned to following email address: ......

Acting in accordance with mentioned Affiliation Agreement (p.3.5 and p.3.6), all your profits and affiliate earnings have been cancelled and reversed.

As a result of such a flagrant breach of our rules, we have also decided to permanently terminate your account and all accounts assigned to it in Affiliate Program. Please submit a withdrawal request of all your remaining assets until 13:00 UTC on November 2nd, 2017. After that period your profiles will be closed and you will not be able to access them again.

Best regards,
"

Is connecting 2 accounts for only 3 weeks when being 2 years customers suchs a flagrant breach of the rules? While i directly admit this and tell you that you can keep the made commissions and tell you that i am sorry because i did not knew that!

On 2 november you closed all accounts from my clients and paid them back. Except me!

"Hello ......,

Your account is still under review by SimpleFX for compliance with section 5.3. of its Terms of Use and Customer Agreement.

Your payments will be temporarily placed on hold during the time of investigation. The hold will be automatically removed at the end of the investigation if your trading activity does not violate above-mentioned Policy.

Best regards,
"

I know nothing with this 5.3 term, it says the following: 5.3.  Any person or agent notified to the Company as being authorized by the Real Customer may give Instructions to the Company concerning any Transaction, or proposed

You are keeping my money for another 7 days now, without any communication what you are investigating or how long it would take. The first time you said maximun 72 hours, now you tell me nothing.

When you chat or call with live support you always get the same answer that they dont know anything about it because this is compliance departmant. I have to email [email protected]. i can never talk to somebody from management or compliance. Instead of acting like adults and tell me what the problem is you just hide and tell me their is investigation. When i ask if i can come to the office to talk face to face i get no respons.

What are you investigating? I have no accounts anymore except the 2 that you blocked.

My account nr is 92000.

You are holding still 7200 LTC and 50 BTC from me without any given reason! This need to be solved urgent!

Kind regards,
Kristof

Kristof,

you account is still under investigation for breaching of at least 2 terms from SimpleFX affiation agreement and 1 term from SimpleFX Terms of Use and Customer Agreement.

Hopefully, your case should be solved in upcoming days by SimpleFX Compliance Department.
Activity: 9
Dear Simplefx support,

"Hello.........,

Best regards,
"

"Hello ......,

Best regards,
"

My account nr is 92000.

Kind regards,
Kristof

ToniBit, we are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied by SimpleFX services. We do not manipulate our prices, you can compare any asset price to our competition.

Feel free to file official complaint to [email protected] and present as much details about your losing trades as possible. However, please be aware that we do not refund our clients loses if they do not present any valuable and reasonable arguments that issues with trades were on our side.

If there were any issues on our side during time you traded on our platform please send us details (time of occurrence, trade ID, issue description, platform/ device(s) you were using, screenshots), we will investigate them thoroughly. 

/// Company Legal Info:

All information regarding Terms and Conditions as well as our AML policy and refund policy is available at our website under following link: https://simplefx.com/legalDocuments/.

Since SimpleFX offers anonymous trading accounts for crypto holders, the process of acquiring financial licence which is time and effort consuming, but hopefully we will be finally regulated.

SimpleFX company details:
SimpleFX Ltd., Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre Beachmont, Kingstown VC0100, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, is incorporated IBC by the Registrar of International Business Companies.
Legal Entity Identifier: 21380042B8QJ87V4HA89
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Working 24 hours a day isn't enough anymore.
Notice for sailors,

SIMPLEFX is a fraud and I detail it to you.
https://simplefx.com/dashboard/

SIMPLEFX, is not regulated by any securities commission worldwide, nor by any other bank.
Therefore in case of bankruptcy you do not have your guaranteed funds as they indicate.
They do not have company registration worldwide but they are covered by the regulations of their country San Vicenta and Granadina, which is a tax haven, which means that they do not declare the benefits in any country where they offer their services, so they are committing fraud to the public finances of any country, they do not declare any profit and the countries where they offer their business are being defrauded.
In addition, if we add that there will be small operators that for small losses or maybe lost not very large do not declare to their public finances those losses, which is usually very normal, even more they get away with it. It's detrimental to your country, keep that in mind.
This is why they have such spectacular market commissions that attract so many clients, this is their hook and everything behind them.

As they are not regulated by any market commission, they offer their own guarantee fund according to their page that I doubt very much can guarantee the funds of all the operators or clients in case of bankruptcy and that will happen sooner or later.
The securities market commissions protect the investor and offer guarantee funds of their capital under bankruptcy or frauds of companies that are regulated and authorized, in this case with SIMPLEFX this is not so, they do it to transmit security to their clients and potential clients then you are covered by your laws in case of bankruptcy or fraud.

It may be unlawful or not to provide their services to any trader but taking into account the regulation they have is unethical, without being registered as an international company that is not, although they indicate that they can not offer their services in any country . There are laws of the globalization system that indicate this and all this can be denounced.

If you have not deposited your capital with them, better not do it keep in mind everything that I am saying, look for another broker or better look for another type of business,
The currency market, cfd and others, is very manipulated, gold and silver what more.

What to do if you have lost your capital in SIMPlEFX or any other company similar to this one:

They will not return the money, you have lost it or they have blocked it. The most normal thing is that you request their return to them directly but they are not going to
Return as indicated in your policy do not return the money.

The most important thing you have lost or not your capital, is that you denounce the commission of securities of your country that this SIMPLEFX broker is offering its services,
 In less than a week a notification will be issued to alert investors.
For those who earn money with them should also alert their respective securities commissions, as you are logically making money and not interested,
But in the future, do not doubt that you will be the next victim, it has happened and it will happen again, you will see, no one is being bankrupted.

If you want to file a lawsuit against them, look for a lawyer expert in commercial law to be able to denounce it, there are good law firms that offer good prices, you could even file a class action that would be much cheaper but you have to find people who have been defrauded, internet it brings us closer to what you think, you just have to look, time plays against them.

Having said all this, SIMPLEFX is sure to offer their services and try to convince you to enter your business, first they will tell you to deposit a little
Money so that you can gain confidence by earning some money and you later, if you have earned your trust, you will deposit a greater amount of money.

Warned you are SIMPLEFX IS A SCAM YOU SEE WHERE YOU SEE IT.

I will continue publishing about this and other brokers to inform people, my ethics do not allow me to leave these impunities of these crimes

you make a statements that is not just fake, but also stupid. how old are you 11?Huh??
idiot
Activity: 5
Notice for sailors,

SIMPLEFX is a fraud and I detail it to you.
https://simplefx.com/dashboard/

SIMPLEFX, is not regulated by any securities commission worldwide, nor by any other bank.
Therefore in case of bankruptcy you do not have your guaranteed funds as they indicate.
They do not have company registration worldwide but they are covered by the regulations of their country San Vicenta and Granadina, which is a tax haven, which means that they do not declare the benefits in any country where they offer their services, so they are committing fraud to the public finances of any country, they do not declare any profit and the countries where they offer their business are being defrauded.
In addition, if we add that there will be small operators that for small losses or maybe lost not very large do not declare to their public finances those losses, which is usually very normal, even more they get away with it. It's detrimental to your country, keep that in mind.
This is why they have such spectacular market commissions that attract so many clients, this is their hook and everything behind them.

As they are not regulated by any market commission, they offer their own guarantee fund according to their page that I doubt very much can guarantee the funds of all the operators or clients in case of bankruptcy and that will happen sooner or later.
The securities market commissions protect the investor and offer guarantee funds of their capital under bankruptcy or frauds of companies that are regulated and authorized, in this case with SIMPLEFX this is not so, they do it to transmit security to their clients and potential clients then you are covered by your laws in case of bankruptcy or fraud.

It may be unlawful or not to provide their services to any trader but taking into account the regulation they have is unethical, without being registered as an international company that is not, although they indicate that they can not offer their services in any country . There are laws of the globalization system that indicate this and all this can be denounced.

If you have not deposited your capital with them, better not do it keep in mind everything that I am saying, look for another broker or better look for another type of business,
The currency market, cfd and others, is very manipulated, gold and silver what more.

What to do if you have lost your capital in SIMPlEFX or any other company similar to this one:

They will not return the money, you have lost it or they have blocked it. The most normal thing is that you request their return to them directly but they are not going to
Return as indicated in your policy do not return the money.

The most important thing you have lost or not your capital, is that you denounce the commission of securities of your country that this SIMPLEFX broker is offering its services,
 In less than a week a notification will be issued to alert investors.
For those who earn money with them should also alert their respective securities commissions, as you are logically making money and not interested,
But in the future, do not doubt that you will be the next victim, it has happened and it will happen again, you will see, no one is being bankrupted.

If you want to file a lawsuit against them, look for a lawyer expert in commercial law to be able to denounce it, there are good law firms that offer good prices, you could even file a class action that would be much cheaper but you have to find people who have been defrauded, internet it brings us closer to what you think, you just have to look, time plays against them.

Having said all this, SIMPLEFX is sure to offer their services and try to convince you to enter your business, first they will tell you to deposit a little
Money so that you can gain confidence by earning some money and you later, if you have earned your trust, you will deposit a greater amount of money.

Warned you are SIMPLEFX IS A SCAM YOU SEE WHERE YOU SEE IT.

I will continue publishing about this and other brokers to inform people, my ethics do not allow me to leave these impunities of these crimes
Activity: 18
And here we go with spread decrease! Thanks, hopefully you can maintain that for some time Wink
Spreads have been lowered already by a bit but with bitcoin rising also spreads may be increased again.

And here we go with another spread increase! Just a note: these days daily movements of cryptos are comparable to the huge spread you have. Considering daily swap rates, it is really hard to make a profit on your site. I understand only you must profit, but what about some compromise? You were able to maintain 8 USD spread at BTCUSD 4500 two months ago. Good old days Smiley
Activity: 37
How much is the chargeback fees if I want to withdraw my USD in the account? I used my friend's card to deposit, didn't realize it's not allowed until I want to withdraw.
Fantastic job. Full account just in minute on www.simpleFX.com is excellent.

I'am just waiting for MultiTerminal, Thank you.
Thank you for kind words, we really appreciate it Smiley

Hello,
We offer floating markets spread and indeed they usually rise during higher volatility periods. They will be probably lowered back really soon.

Hello,
what is the probability of lowering the spread now? Are you able to lower it or will it be maintained 0.28 - 0.32 % forever? I can't see any changes in volatility of bitcoin - it has always been volatile.

Spreads have been lowered already by a bit but with bitcoin rising also spreads may be increased again.
Activity: 43
Fantastic job. Full account just in minute on www.simpleFX.com is excellent.

I'am just waiting for MultiTerminal, Thank you.
Hello,
We offer floating markets spread and indeed they usually rise during higher volatility periods. They will be probably lowered back really soon.

Hello,
what is the probability of lowering the spread now? Are you able to lower it or will it be maintained 0.28 - 0.32 % forever? I can't see any changes in volatility of bitcoin - it has always been volatile.
Fees depends on exchanged currency pair, you can check them here: https://simplefx.com/payments/exchange/
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
What are the fees for exchanging currencies?
Kygo - thanks for your feedback
ICOs - no KYC for crypto accounts and for deposits/ withdrawals (Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ethereum, Litecoin)
Can we convert between currencies?

Hello, yes, but only crypto to crypto or hard currency to hard currency. There is no conversion between crypto and hard currency.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
ICOs - no KYC for crypto accounts and for deposits/ withdrawals (Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ethereum, Litecoin)
Can we convert between currencies?
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Do you require any KYC to withdraw?
Activity: 28
Multiterminal and PAMM accounts are still on waiting list since there is not much interest from our clients, if the demand grows, we will definitely speed things up.

I am interested in a multimillion dollar account if you open up PAMM services. Please consider it.
Pages:
Jump to: