Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SimpleFX.com - forex broker with BTC and LTC crosses and 1:500 leverage - page 21. (Read 64331 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Whats the most any of you guys withdrew ? Huh

More than 10 Btc over time, usually a bitcoin or two at a time.

It has always gone through.
TRF
Activity: 322
Merit: 254
Hallo,

Seems that sometimes free margin "Go freeze". Why? For example i use 15 BTC margin , make a floating profit of 2 BTC and free margin remain about 60.000 BIT  Roll Eyes
Activity: 607
Merit: 103
SimpleFX.com - Free Trading & Investing App
and if the above is true can I have 2 accounts with 4 btc in each and get 500 to 1 leverage?

Yes, it is true, max leverage depends on your account balance and is calculated for a single account. So you can have multiple accounts and different leverage on every one of them. So if your balance rises and your leverage is lowered, you can transfer your funds to another account to restore previous max leverage.
Activity: 200
Merit: 42
Deposited   Withdraw   Date
3.04   0.00   2/14
   3.75   2/24
3.74      2/27
1.00      2/28
   0.30   3/1
0.07      3/1
1.69      3/2
   2.45   3/1
Activity: 62
Whats the most any of you guys withdrew ? Huh
and if the above is true can I have 2 accounts with 4 btc in each and get 500 to 1 leverage?
can you explain max leverage using the balance in your account to decide max leverage.

The less you have in your account the higher the leverage is?

Does that count all live account balances combined?

how does it work

http://imgur.com/a/C0CXS

so I understand clearly if your balance is below 4.13 btc you get 500-1 and if your balance is above 4.13 you get less leverage???

is that how it works please clarify

thank you

TRF
Hey SimpleFX,

Why so low leverage for BTC\USD? Please increase it ate least at 5x!!!! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I just wanted to add that I have done multiple deposits and withdrawals and have had zero issues with simplefx in the past 2 months. Their response on the forum is good, they have live chat.  I am just so scared to put to much coin in because of the famous anyone can exit anytime. BUT up to this point all good from simplefx and thanks again for the responses. 
Simple FX,
With bitcoin continuing to go higher, have you considered cutting the size of your BTC contract, maybe to 50BTC or even 10BTC? 

This is actually a very good question, because recently we started to consider it;) I am not sure about the exact solution, whether it'll be a modification to recent contract or implementing additional "mini" BTC contracts. Time will tell.

Also, have you think to increase leverage on BTC\USD? 2x is really low! I don't want to move to other broker , but try to move it at least at 5x!

Effective leverage on BTC is 1:10, you just need to set account leverage to 1:500
TRF
Simple FX,
With bitcoin continuing to go higher, have you considered cutting the size of your BTC contract, maybe to 50BTC or even 10BTC? 

This is actually a very good question, because recently we started to consider it;) I am not sure about the exact solution, whether it'll be a modification to recent contract or implementing additional "mini" BTC contracts. Time will tell.

Also, have you think to increase leverage on BTC\USD? 2x is really low! I don't want to move to other broker , but try to move it at least at 5x!
Simple FX,

Activity: 19
Simple FX,
so .36% per day is that correct for long?

Yes, that is correct.
so .36% per day is that correct for long?
that video says nothing and absolutely does not answer my question

can you please just do the math and show your work for me on an example overnight trade so I can see it, please

With account leverage 1:500 you may open about 434 lots on FB.US (required margin approximately 1btc). Swap long -0.0036 BTC, Swap short -0.0029 BTC

Calculations:

Formula for swaps: size of order*contract size*tick size*swap rate=swap value in quote currency

Swap for Buy order:
434*1*0.01*(-0.973100)= -$4.22 =- 4.22/1185 BTC= - 0.0036 BTC

Swap for Sell order:
434*1*0.01*(-0.787700)= -$3.41= -3.41/1185 BTC= - 0.0029 BTC

that video says nothing and absolutely does not answer my question

can you please just do the math and show your work for me on an example overnight trade so I can see it, please
wow your swap rates are unbelievable.  I really need to understand it better please clarify with hard numbers, please

example
put 1 btc on fb.us what would the overnight swap actual fee be on that

please break it down for me clearly

thank you

Hello, the most convenient way to calculate swaps for any position and instrument is by using our Trade Calculator: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F12y9M-Khj8

I appreciate the efforts been put forward by simplefx to setup this company as a follower of this bitcoin fx service i think it is now of importance that you include PAMM accounts into your services this will not only boost peoples income but promote and expose your company to the zenith.

It requires some technical preparations but maybe we will implement PAMM accounts in the future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I appreciate the efforts been put forward by simplefx to setup this company as a follower of this bitcoin fx service i think it is now of importance that you include PAMM accounts into your services this will not only boost peoples income but promote and expose your company to the zenith.
wow your swap rates are unbelievable.  I really need to understand it better please clarify with hard numbers, please

example
put 1 btc on fb.us what would the overnight swap actual fee be on that

please break it down for me clearly

thank you

Pages:
Jump to: