Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SimpleFX.com - forex broker with BTC and LTC crosses and 1:500 leverage - page 26. (Read 64351 times)

Activity: 609
Merit: 103
SimpleFX.com - Free Trading & Investing App
We are happy to announce that we added Litecoin accounts to SimpleFX. You can now anonymously trade 130+ symbols from our offer using this cryptocurrency!

Hello SimpleFX,

Last May you mentioned plans to add some futures/commodity CFDs.  Since then, of course, you've added Japan and European stocks, which are great.  But my question is are you still looking to add more CFD on futures in the near future?

thx

Hello,

Yes, we do remember our declarations about introducing futures to our offer, but on the way there came out some other topics which we had to take care of. It turned out our clients are more interested in new equities or crypto pairs rather than futures. So we implemented Japanese and German stocks, ETH, ETC, BFX and now Litecoin accounts are coming soon. But after that we will definitely go back to futures topic so they will also be implemented soon.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Hello SimpleFX,

Last May you mentioned plans to add some futures/commodity CFDs.  Since then, of course, you've added Japan and European stocks, which are great.  But my question is are you still looking to add more CFD on futures in the near future?

thx
Finally i confirmed that my account is in good position, the live support are fast to respond to complain and willing to help.
Fxsimple is a trusted company  Cool

Thank you for your kind words:) Also we are sorry for the issue with 2FA, we hope that now everything works as it should.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Finally i confirmed that my account is in good position, the live support are fast to respond to complain and willing to help.
Fxsimple is a trusted company  Cool
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Thank you for consoling me but i still like fx trading so i made some deposit but i needed to withdraw so of the funds back due to an emergency but it keep saying my 2 factor authentication is wrong but it is not so, what do i do now?
I have to make this open in order to serve as reference to others that might have a similar problem in future.

Please contact our LiveSupport on the website, they will help you Wink
I am having a different problem from what the above user mentioned and i need a very fast attention, how efficient is your live support in time of time to respond and treat urgent matters.

SimpleFX support is responding very quickly. Live support agents are available 24/5 and email support (please contact through https://simplefx.com/support/) is available 24/7.

Ok, i will contact them and post my feedback here and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1643189.new#new.
Thank you.
My problem with fxsimple have been resolved, the live support is really fast to respond to questions.
great service.
Thank you for consoling me but i still like fx trading so i made some deposit but i needed to withdraw so of the funds back due to an emergency but it keep saying my 2 factor authentication is wrong but it is not so, what do i do now?
I have to make this open in order to serve as reference to others that might have a similar problem in future.

I have contacted the live support but they are not able to assist with the problem, i wonder how i can continue to trade with real funds and not able to withdraw my funds and the i am smelly something different here because my 2 factor is intact on my phone.
Sorry for keeping you waiting, some technical problems must be reviewed and tested by our IT team to be resolved and fixed. Please check your email box, our Customer Support have sent you response a while ago.
The solution provided by your support does not work either because it claimed that that code is not correct also, i am tired of it.
Your issue has been resolved and your 2FA disabled. Next time please contact LiveSupport immediately, it is the easiest and fastest way to get help and solve a problem.

I have contacted the live support but they are not able to assist with the problem, i wonder how i can continue to trade with real funds and not able to withdraw my funds and the i am smelly something different here because my 2 factor is intact on my phone.
Sorry for keeping you waiting, some technical problems must be reviewed and tested by our IT team to be resolved and fixed. Please check your email box, our Customer Support have sent you response a while ago.
The solution provided by your support does not work either because it claimed that that code is not correct also, i am tired of it.

I am having a different problem from what the above user mentioned and i need a very fast attention, how efficient is your live support in time of time to respond and treat urgent matters.

SimpleFX support is responding very quickly. Live support agents are available 24/5 and email support (please contact through https://simplefx.com/support/) is available 24/7.

Ok, i will contact them and post my feedback here and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1643189.new#new.
Thank you.

Activity: 228
well this is going to blow if you are trustwrothy

I have traded fx on your platform with btc deposits option and lost a great deal and i totally dislike fx market even more but is it not possible for you to make some rebates available for the people us here through a special link, like cash back stuff.
We are sorry to hear this, we are thinking about some kind of bonus program, if we decide to introduce it, we will definitely inform forum users about it:)

After issues with German banks and big moves on German stocks, we decide to implement new set of equities to our offer:

We added 10 German stocks to our CFDs offer:
- Adidas
- Allianz
- Bayer
- BMW
- Deutsche Bank
- Deutsche Lufthansa
- RWE
- Siemens
- Axel Springer
- Volkswagen
Trading hours for these instruments are as follows: Monday – Friday, 07:00 – 15:30 UTC time. Trade them with simplefx.com!

I have traded fx on your platform with btc deposits option and lost a great deal and i totally dislike fx market even more but is it not possible for you to make some rebates available for the people us here through a special link, like cash back stuff.
Activity: 448
Merit: 256
Client's funds are being held on separate account and they are not part of SimpleFX's assets, so in case of a default your funds are safe. Also you are always protected by your local law and St. Vincent and Grenadines law, where SimpleFX is registered. You can always assert your rights in court because SimpleFX is officially registered company and is operating within the rules of law.
That's the issue with unregulated brokerages. When a client runs into issues with a regulated firm, they file a complaint with the regulator. Deposit insurance often also applies (like in the UK). In your case, the only option would be costly and lengthy legal proceedings in distant St. Vincent and the Grenadines in hopes your segregated accounts are also held there (are they?) and the funds are still in them.

The alternative option is not having any chance of seeing any of your founds in the worst case. So you would have at least a chance if it's worth it.
But what is the power of a regulator? Mainly the financial penalty, if client wants his funds back, he still need to go to court. See the case of IronFX, broker regulated in many countries, including UK. Broker is still operating, clients are still fighting for their funds.
Pages:
Jump to: