Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SimpleFX.com - forex broker with BTC and LTC crosses and 1:500 leverage - page 30. (Read 64236 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 103
SimpleFX.com - Free Trading & Investing App
SimpleFX introduced new important features:
1. Bitcoin purchase - want to trade with Bitcoin account but you don't know where to buy them? Now you can do it directly at your SimpleFX account!
2. Credit Card payments - easiest and fastest way to deposit and withdraw your funds!

legendary
Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003
mt4 download broken. never seen something like this. it asks for a proxie server

image link: http://www.enlightenment.org/ss/e-56be1dd8468fb4.43798637.png

I still can't download mt4

Hello capoeira,

I've just tested our MT4 installation and everything seems to be working, I do not get any proxy query. Maybe it is something with your internet connection?

it doesn't happen with other brokers installer, and yours looks diferent than the others. but it seams this is a problem related to installing mt4 under Linux with wine, like I do.

In this case you can access your SimpleFX account via MT4 from another broker. Just open MT4, choose File->Login to Trade Account:

fill your login and password and SimpleFX server credentials: live-mt4.simplefx.com

thanks
mt4 download broken. never seen something like this. it asks for a proxie server

Hello capoeira,

I've just tested our MT4 installation and everything seems to be working, I do not get any proxy query. Maybe it is something with your internet connection?

it doesn't happen with other brokers installer, and yours looks diferent than the others. but it seams this is a problem related to installing mt4 under Linux with wine, like I do.

In this case you can access your SimpleFX account via MT4 from another broker. Just open MT4, choose File->Login to Trade Account:

fill your login and password and SimpleFX server credentials: live-mt4.simplefx.com
legendary

Hello capoeira,

Hello capoeira,

legendary

legendary

We do not make money on our clients losses, our clients are trading with our liquidity providers which are banks, other brokers and traders. Money flow is 'real time' so when you close profit of 5 mln$ the money is already on your account. Unfortunately from 100 000 $ the leverage is lowered automatically to 1:100 Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 256
Why are spreads so high? Are you guys trading BTC into fiat and vice versa?

Also, what if x person longs Oil at $28 with $1mill dollars at 200 leverage.

If he gains $5mill in the trade, will there be clawbacks if your exchange cannot handle the money?

it depends if it is an honest broker or a broker which is making money by the loses of his clients.

If he is honest no problem if he is not he will simply not pay you in the end and find some excuses / stop you out by some strange reasons.

If you compare 1broker with simpleFX surely their spreads are bigger especially since 1broker has fixed spreads which. A good broker has dynamic spreads which are sometimes high (most markets closed) or much lower then usual (during hyper liquid times when Europe and the US are open). Therefor I wouldn't be too worry on Simplefx. They seem to put a lot of effort in their exchange.

on top, nobody who can count to 10 and with a big trading balance would trade with high leverage...
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Why are spreads so high? Are you guys trading BTC into fiat and vice versa?

Also, what if x person longs Oil at $28 with $1mill dollars at 200 leverage.

If he gains $5mill in the trade, will there be clawbacks if your exchange cannot handle the money?
I just did a BTC withdrawel but I can't find any place where withdrawels are listed.....please add this to the page

Hello,

For now deposits and withdrawals history can be viewed only through MT4 platform, but it will be also implemented on our website in the near future.
legendary
I just did a BTC withdrawel but I can't find any place where withdrawels are listed.....please add this to the page
Ok, I checked it out on my other broker account i placed a trade for 1 lot in spx500 entry long 1871.9 exit 1873.0 profit=1.10$ same trade at 0.01 lot (1/100) on simpleFX entry long 1871.3 exit 1872.7 profit=0.14$ so based on this test that had the almost same margin requirements of +/- 10$. SimpleFX is still 10x more expensive to trade at.
Yes, it is still more expensive but we will work on it;)

Opened a account. The site looks pretty nice but trading is a litlle bit confusing. I'm a noob when it comes to forex platforms but I really think you should have a simpler and easier interface. I have a1Broker account and the platform is easier to handle.
it's a bit confusing in the 1st look. but will take time to know how it works. Cheesy

Please log out on our webpage and click on "Intro and education" icon on the top of the website.
There is a tutorial about our services,
after finishing the tutorial you can also check https://simplefx.com/support/ --> FAQ section with basic topics about trading.
We also recommend you to watch a video made by one of our affiliate partner: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXmPtYaYzDA
Activity: 1694
Merit: 505
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
it's a bit confusing in the 1st look. but will take time to know how it works. Cheesy
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Opened a account. The site looks pretty nice but trading is a litlle bit confusing. I'm a noob when it comes to forex platforms but I really think you should have a simpler and easier interface. I have a1Broker account and the platform is easier to handle.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Ok, I checked it out on my other broker account i placed a trade for 1 lot in spx500 entry long 1871.9 exit 1873.0 profit=1.10$ same trade at 0.01 lot (1/100) on simpleFX entry long 1871.3 exit 1872.7 profit=0.14$ so based on this test that had the almost same margin requirements of +/- 10$. SimpleFX is still 10x more expensive to trade at.
I investigated FXCM offer and compared their trading conditions to ours. It turns out thet 1 lot SPX500 at FXCM equals 0.1 lot at SimpleFX. You can see it by the pip value shown in attachments. With 1 lot position at FXCM you gain/lose 10 cents per pip. With the same position size at SimpleFX you gain/lose 1 USD per pip. I marked position size, pip value and margin requirements on both screenshots. Required margin at SimpleFX is indeed about 6 USD bigger.

FXCM:
http://i63.tinypic.com/2r7xyqu.png

SimpleFX
http://i68.tinypic.com/2niuv48.png

Yes, would explain it :-) Let me check it again.
I investigated FXCM offer and compared their trading conditions to ours. It turns out thet 1 lot SPX500 at FXCM equals 0.1 lot at SimpleFX. You can see it by the pip value shown in attachments. With 1 lot position at FXCM you gain/lose 10 cents per pip. With the same position size at SimpleFX you gain/lose 1 USD per pip. I marked position size, pip value and margin requirements on both screenshots. Required margin at SimpleFX is indeed about 6 USD bigger.

FXCM:

SimpleFX
hi

I was very exited to find your site and to be able to trade in BTC with MT4.

After testing a few trades in demo I could not picture the margin requirements and had a chat with your friendly support.

Now while I would love to start trading with you I think the margin requirements are extremely high making it almost impossible to use your platform for trading. As an example using 1:100 leverage on SPX500 1 lot your margin requirement are around 850 USD for 1 single lot the same position with same leverage 1:100 with my usual brokers require around 8.7 USD. Your margin requirements for the same position is more or less 100x more than other brokers which for me is unfortunately a deal breaker.

I strongly believe that you have a configuration error on the margin requirements part of your setup as no serious trader will be willing to deposit this kind of money for a single lot.

I'm a full time day trader for the pass 6 years and a bitcoin enthusiast.

Thank you in advance for your feedback

Hello,

if you are the kind person who I was talking with today about our offer compared to FXCM, then I sent you an email a moment later with some clarification. It turns out that very often 1 lot at SimpleFX does not equal 1 lot in other brokers offer because we use different contract size. For example on SimpleFX 1 lot on SPX500 equals 10 lots at FXCM.

Thank you for the reply but even then it would still be a factor 10 more "expensive" to trade on SimpleFX. On another note I unfortunately did not receive your email.
hi

I was very exited to find your site and to be able to trade in BTC with MT4.

After testing a few trades in demo I could not picture the margin requirements and had a chat with your friendly support.

Now while I would love to start trading with you I think the margin requirements are extremely high making it almost impossible to use your platform for trading. As an example using 1:100 leverage on SPX500 1 lot your margin requirement are around 850 USD for 1 single lot the same position with same leverage 1:100 with my usual brokers require around 8.7 USD. Your margin requirements for the same position is more or less 100x more than other brokers which for me is unfortunately a deal breaker.

I strongly believe that you have a configuration error on the margin requirements part of your setup as no serious trader will be willing to deposit this kind of money for a single lot.

I'm a full time day trader for the pass 6 years and a bitcoin enthusiast.

Thank you in advance for your feedback

Hello,

if you are the kind person who I was talking with today about our offer compared to FXCM, then I sent you an email a moment later with some clarification. It turns out that very often 1 lot at SimpleFX does not equal 1 lot in other brokers offer because we use different contract size. For example on SimpleFX 1 lot on SPX500 equals 10 lots at FXCM.
Pages:
Jump to: