Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SimpleFX.com - forex broker with BTC and LTC crosses and 1:500 leverage - page 27. (Read 64351 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Client's funds are being held on separate account and they are not part of SimpleFX's assets, so in case of a default your funds are safe. Also you are always protected by your local law and St. Vincent and Grenadines law, where SimpleFX is registered. You can always assert your rights in court because SimpleFX is officially registered company and is operating within the rules of law.
That's the issue with unregulated brokerages. When a client runs into issues with a regulated firm, they file a complaint with the regulator. Deposit insurance often also applies (like in the UK). In your case, the only option would be costly and lengthy legal proceedings in distant St. Vincent and the Grenadines in hopes your segregated accounts are also held there (are they?) and the funds are still in them.
Activity: 609
Merit: 103
SimpleFX.com - Free Trading & Investing App
Client's funds are being held on separate account and they are not part of SimpleFX's assets, so in case of a default your funds are safe. Also you are always protected by your local law and St. Vincent and Grenadines law, where SimpleFX is registered. You can always assert your rights in court because SimpleFX is officially registered company and is operating within the rules of law.
Activity: 53
You are unregulated and your owners are undisclosed. What guarantees do your large depositors have?
Activity: 28
In upcoming weeks most of swaps for crypto will be lowered. Which symbols have swaps, that in your opinion are 100x higher than normal?
Great to hear that.
When checking the swaps of different brokers to reply, I realized my claim was a bit exaggerated. So I adjusted my previous post accordingly. My other broker seems to be with the ones that have the lowest swaps, that's why.
Still high imo.
In general I like SimpleFX and what you do with crypto. Thumbs up for that.
I like SimpleFX a lot but...

The swaps are INSANE! Period!
Yes ppl, we're talking 100x (or worse) of what is normal.

This basically makes position or swing trading impossible.

Come on SimpleFX... do something about this. This is plain theft/scamming, and you know it!
You've got a great platform and I'm sure you don't need to do this to be immensly profitable. It's just greed and it will backfire.

In upcoming weeks most of swaps for crypto will be lowered. Which symbols have swaps, that in your opinion are 100x higher than normal?
Activity: 28
I like SimpleFX a lot but...

The swaps are too big imo!
We're talking +-10x (or worse) of what I find normal.

This basically makes position or swing trading too expensive.

Come on SimpleFX... do something about this.
You've got a great platform and I'm sure you don't need this to be profitable. It's just greed and it backfires.
Hello,

Yes, we do support MT4 platform. Please check here: https://simplefx.com/downloads/

For crypto pairs effective leverage is 1:10.

If you have any further questions please let me know.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Support trading MT4 or not
in pair crypto coin how much is levarage, i want to ask only pair crypto coin , BTC/USD or another not pair forex
Today we added BFX Tokens CFDs: BFXUSD (BFX Token vs US Dollar) and BFXBTC (BFX Token vs Bitcoin). Leverage up to 10x.

how much leverage in simpleFX with bitcoin pair USD
and how much spread pair bitcoin USD

Spread is currently around 1$ to 2$ on simplefx.

Leverage for BTC/USD is 10x.

Yes, that is correct, Thank You Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 256

Spread is currently around 1$ to 2$ on simplefx.

Leverage for BTC/USD is 10x.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Win up to 0.15 BTC!

Guess the coming Non Farm Payrolls reading!

Vote on our Twitter or Facebook profiles or both Grin

Contest posts:

Twitter (0.05 BTC) http://bit.ly/simplefx_NFP
Facebook (0.1 BTC) http://bit.ly/simplefx__NFP

see how the webpage looks for me. all "buttons" are like this.

Please try to refresh the website or clear cache memory of your web browser (Ctrl+Shift+R key combination for Chrome).

thanks. deleting the cookies solved this

everytime I reload the page, the problem comes back

please contact our Live Support directly or send us a screenshot using bug reporting tool. Then our IT department will be able to investigate & fix this issue asap.

legendary
Activity: 2404
Merit: 1003

Please try to refresh the website or clear cache memory of your web browser (Ctrl+Shift+R key combination for Chrome).

everytime I reload the page, the problem comes back
legendary

legendary

We are happy to announce that we recently added 6 Japanese stocks to our CFDs offer:

-   Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group
-   Nintendo (creators of Pokémon Go)
-   Nippon Telegraph & Telephone
-   Panasonic
-   Sony
-   Toyota Motor

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240
Thread-puller extraordinaire
which rule?

Seeing as you're insisting on claiming in pm to have not broken any forum rules, albeit you grudgingly accept that it was "maybe not appropriate and maybe not the right thing to do", while still claiming that you were not trying to con anyone even though your deceitful act of changing the link is clearly an attempt to con people into believing it was simply the OP's standard link, let me draw your attention to the forum rules you seem to have had trouble interpreting:

1. No zero or low value, pointless or uninteresting posts or threads. [1][e]
. . .
4. No referral code (ref link) spam. [1]

That's two right there before we even broach the subject of your deceit.

Pages:
Jump to: