Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SimpleFX.com - forex broker with BTC and LTC crosses and 1:500 leverage - page 31. (Read 64236 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
hi

I was very exited to find your site and to be able to trade in BTC with MT4.

After testing a few trades in demo I could not picture the margin requirements and had a chat with your friendly support.

Now while I would love to start trading with you I think the margin requirements are extremely high making it almost impossible to use your platform for trading. As an example using 1:100 leverage on SPX500 1 lot your margin requirement are around 850 USD for 1 single lot the same position with same leverage 1:100 with my usual brokers require around 8.7 USD. Your margin requirements for the same position is more or less 100x more than other brokers which for me is unfortunately a deal breaker.

I strongly believe that you have a configuration error on the margin requirements part of your setup as no serious trader will be willing to deposit this kind of money for a single lot.

I'm a full time day trader for the pass 6 years and a bitcoin enthusiast.

Thank you in advance for your feedback
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
SimpleFX.com - Free Trading & Investing App
Do You offer micro account? for small trader that wants to test the system using real money and experience forex trading

Hello, unfortunately we do not offer micro accounts, but to open minimum position on forex with 1:500 leverage you need just about 0.005 BTC which is a little bit more than 2$.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Do You offer micro account? for small trader that wants to test the system using real money and experience forex trading
Hello Traders!

We have great news! We are currently in the process of testing the brand new and shiny dedicated servers, which are few times faster and has greater bandwidth than those currently in use. This will make our trading platforms rock stable, no more glitches. We will inform our trading community via email about scheduled maintenance of the website which should take place approximately in about 1 week time.

Best Regards,
SimpleFX
Activity: 42
The website has a lot of glitches, but I like the MT4 option.
Activity: 615
Merit: 500
I am new in the trade. I've tried demo version a few week ago. In appearance very nice and informative, but it is unfortunate frequent slow website to be accessed, for example, delays occur when place order buy or sell, when change pair also when login. Perhaps this can be corrected immediately so that trading can be fast and smooth.
crazy how Simple always goes offline just before whenever big dumps happen

they need to improve server

If you see all markets closed on simple, you need to sell BTC quickly
this is becoming a regular occurance

Disappointing to here, I also dislike how it seems this thread is juts newbie trolls... but I will be trying this site for a little this week. Will report my findings...

Hello Traders,

We will be very happy to hear an opinion from an experienced forum user:)

As for our servers... yes, downtimes unfortunately still happen sometimes, but I am happy to announce that we will be migrating our services to new servers at the beginning of next year so such issues should never happen again. I also advise to have our MT4 platform installed as a backup access to the account.
Activity: 462
Merit: 500

Disappointing to here, I also dislike how it seems this thread is juts newbie trolls... but I will be trying this site for a little this week. Will report my findings...
Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Activity: 70
Right, simplefx came through, excellent support very friendly and were utterly attentive with my situation... They are problem solvers and not problem makers which is rare these days...

I was able to place my first three bitcoin withdrawals today, 20btc, 21btc and 15btc (which is around 15btc over my original deposit), all of which were received in my bitcoin wallet within 10-15 minutes.... VERY impressed with simplefx....

Im happy to put up proofs if my lack of history on these forums creates any shroud over my review...

cheers
russell

Could you post the HAsrate of deposit and Witdrawal?  Roll Eyes

I certainly can, but im not entirely sure what a 'HAsrate' is to be quite honest? If you let me know where abouts I can locate it and ill get it posted,

cheers
russell

They was only a probe that all you are write are true....

was? he passed allready? lol

I don't understand what you say.

I mean: he didn't prove the transfers yet

Because He hasen't made this transfer? I think he is a troll, so i ask for Hashrate....

Hello Traders,

I do not think there is a point in giving here any transaction id's, someone still can say that it is just random transaction found on blockchain. Instead of making pointless accusations I invite you to start an account at SimpleFX and test it yourself:)

No. He told about Exact amount (not random number). This seems little suspicious  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003
Right, simplefx came through, excellent support very friendly and were utterly attentive with my situation... They are problem solvers and not problem makers which is rare these days...

I was able to place my first three bitcoin withdrawals today, 20btc, 21btc and 15btc (which is around 15btc over my original deposit), all of which were received in my bitcoin wallet within 10-15 minutes.... VERY impressed with simplefx....

Im happy to put up proofs if my lack of history on these forums creates any shroud over my review...

cheers
russell

Could you post the HAsrate of deposit and Witdrawal?  Roll Eyes

I certainly can, but im not entirely sure what a 'HAsrate' is to be quite honest? If you let me know where abouts I can locate it and ill get it posted,

cheers
russell

Because He hasen't made this transfer? I think he is a troll, so i ask for Hashrate....

Hello Traders,

I do not think there is a point in giving here any transaction id's, someone still can say that it is just random transaction found on blockchain. Instead of making pointless accusations I invite you to start an account at SimpleFX and test it yourself:)

well, it was not my ideia....I just found it strange that it was so easy to pass the "test" lol

peace

let's trade

EDIT: so far no problems: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.simplefx.com

cheers
russell

cheers
russell

Hello Traders,

cheers
russell

cheers
russell

legendary

cheers
russell

cheers
russell

cheers
russell

cheers
russell

legendary

cheers
russell

cheers
russell

cheers
russell

cheers
russell

cheers
russell

Hello Russell,

Thank you for your kind words, we are glad that you are happy with our service:)

Best Regards,

SimpleFX
Activity: 4

cheers
russell

cheers
russell

cheers
russell

Pages:
Jump to: