Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed - page 15. (Read 66332 times)

Activity: 534
Merit: 250
It is claimed that Visa reaches 24,000 per second, this figure is not entirely accurate, in fact Visa processes about 1,700 transactions per second, was founded in 1958,
 a working 60 years and expand its capabilities.
Ripple is ahead of other crypto currencies 1500,
PayPal 193,
litecoin 56,
Dash 48.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

http://zacanbot.hopto.org/sirius-explorer/
intuitive and nice interface, thanks guys

Is this one an official block explorer or was it made by somebody else? I dont see it mentioned in the slack.

Look carefully, the slack this announcement was in the slack on August 6, all okay

I see, i had also missed the longer version of the announcement made by Joseph. Is going to be quite interesting to see how these new features impact the project, since the plan is to provide similar solutions as tezos and eos

Is this one an official block explorer or was it made by somebody else? I dont see it mentioned in the slack.

Look carefully, the slack this announcement was in the slack on August 6, all okay
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!

I think its a demo of the next SIRX explorer, Its not yet announce since its not yet implemented on the current Explorer. lets wait for the upgrade hopefully it wont take long. Cheesy

The new tour on August 15, the guys waited a long time, asking. Good news, as they say All in good time ..
Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Developer update:

regarding RWPoS, it's reputation-weighted proof-of-stake, which will increase transaction speed (tps) to visa levels, without the implied centralization or risk of political influence due to voting in delegate based blockchains ex:EOS/Tezos, or other masternode-like systems. RWPoS will be the defining Algorithm change that will mark the beginning of our separation from Qtum, Sirius will present its own case of running a decentralized anonymous delegate like system based on reputation which in turn is gained by multiple factors.

White paper release for the algo change within a month (simulation is almost done) with code implementation to follow right after.

We will hold an AMA to discuss the proposed changes with interested parties, and to subject the whitepaper to scrutiny from supporters and non supporters alike.

A new round of free distribution is in the works to go along with our marketing efforts ( Starts August 15)

Our next update will be more comprehensive and detailed.

After a long hibernation, finally you come up with good news. this is what we have been waiting for all this time. please keep updating information in this thread like this.

I am very happy to wait until the development team comes back and look forward to the new airdrop details.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
when you are busy not developing, nothing is carved in stone, but I believe that the team is still busy and working hard for you

Merit: 253
As long as there are progress, for what concern me doesn't really matter if the updates are reported here or not. By following the slack channel or github you can easily be up to date  Smiley

Well maybe to you it doesn't but to others it does matter to keep this thread updated after all this is the Announcement thread to make sirius project known to majority of crypto community and not slack.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
As long as there are progress, for what concern me doesn't really matter if the updates are reported here or not. By following the slack channel or github you can easily be up to date  Smiley

Yup and that is what counts. If there is work getting done on their Github you can rest assured it's making progress.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

Developer update:

regarding RWPoS, it's reputation-weighted proof-of-stake, which will increase transaction speed (tps) to visa levels, without the implied centralization or risk of political influence due to voting in delegate based blockchains ex:EOS/Tezos, or other masternode-like systems. RWPoS will be the defining Algorithm change that will mark the beginning of our separation from Qtum, Sirius will present its own case of running a decentralized anonymous delegate like system based on reputation which in turn is gained by multiple factors.

White paper release for the algo change within a month (simulation is almost done) with code implementation to follow right after.

We will hold an AMA to discuss the proposed changes with interested parties, and to subject the whitepaper to scrutiny from supporters and non supporters alike.

A new round of free distribution is in the works to go along with our marketing efforts ( Starts August 15)

After a long hibernation, finally you come up with good news. this is what we have been waiting for all this time. please keep updating information in this thread like this.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
These are good arguments against a long pause. Observations of the expansion of the universe. Smiley

like always , another announcement for next new announcements. the staking are getting highers , cant even get a share.
waiting for second airdrop that not going to happen.
These are good arguments against a long pause. Observations of the expansion of the universe. Smiley
Activity: 818
Merit: 508
Fine, at least some movement in the project, after a long silence. I have not visited a thread for a long time, now came and downloaded a new wallet. Not sold a single coin since February, on the contrary I'm going to buy a little more)
I wonder what a minimum number of coins will be needed for RWPoS?
This all sounds very interesting, i'm looking forward to read more about it when the whitepaper is disclosed. It seems good things may come for this project despite the pessimism in here  Smiley

Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!

Developer update:

Finally an official update on this thread, been waiting for this moment for a long time. what took you so long to make an update? its not hard to post here Cheesy but this is a welcoming update. good thing i havent sold the SIRX i bought at 1.5k sats Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

Developer update:

The new wallet is very good. Now it remains to wait for a low price to fill it with coins. Now the price is still too high.

Well, i don't know what is going to happen, but it dropped quite significantly already and sitting at 0.015$ now, this may be the bottom, hopefully.
Pages:
Jump to: