Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed - page 17. (Read 66332 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
The project is constantly attracting attention. I do not think that it's just a good marketing campaign. People really  like what they see in Geomana, they also like the prospect that it discovers. I believe in Geomanna!
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Today there should some update coming up, about the changes recently made in the wallet and technical direction the project is going to take. This could be quite interesting news after a period that has been relatively quiet(since we don't know really what is going on with the development).
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
I hope everyone here is in vain panicking. Perhaps the team has not disappeared anywhere, but is simply working on a project? The price certainly is not happy at this time.

Personally I do think that they are working hard on the project. Just the vibe that I get from the main dev. But for the community sake, pop up here even once a month. That would go a long way. Imagine twice a  week instead of once a month.

Yeah inspite of no major updates from team from time to time, people still come to this page to discuss issues about sirius project - good or bad, which shows that there is much interest in it from the community and things would have been more different if the dev team could pop in every now and then.
Activity: 270
Merit: 103
I hope everyone here is in vain panicking. Perhaps the team has not disappeared anywhere, but is simply working on a project? The price certainly is not happy at this time.

Personally I do think that they are working hard on the project. Just the vibe that I get from the main dev. But for the community sake, pop up here even once a month. That would go a long way. Imagine twice a  week instead of once a month.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
News, perhaps something interesting os coming on Wednesday
@everyone Hi guys, just letting you know that the source for the new wallet is now up on github and ready. The binaries and changelog will see release on wednesday, as well as an update on our technical direction, specifically concerning scaling.

Nice to finally see that there's some development, and with a new wallet showing that they are still working on it. But if you read TheStuhlman last post, which was on May 9th, he asked for people not to copy/paste any news from the Slack to prevent any future fud or misrepresentations.

But at the same time the last posts from them was on May 9th. What are holders supposed to do then?
News, perhaps something interesting os coming on Wednesday
@everyone Hi guys, just letting you know that the source for the new wallet is now up on github and ready. The binaries and changelog will see release on wednesday, as well as an update on our technical direction, specifically concerning scaling.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I really forgot about this.

What is the latest news about that, did we got scammed?

Just checked the blockfolio tokens still have some value.
no scam, if we aware it from the beginning this project is started is only from airdrop system so dont hope too much.
oh ya the sirx token is still have value but no update news from the dev and no one talking about the future of sirx again  Cry

Yes they did start with airdrop but after that they raised near 1m $ from mini-ico. Also people like me bought from otc or on exchange.

Yes initial coins were free but not everybody has that coins for free.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

no scam, if we aware it from the beginning this project is started is only from airdrop system so dont hope too much.
oh ya the sirx token is still have value but no update news from the dev and no one talking about the future of sirx again  Cry
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

I'm from the phone and cannot see what changes have been made. Anybody tried the new client or know what changes have been made?

I did check the repo.
They reset the old repo so there's no git history any more and the commit looks like a massive commit....but... it's just an attempt to hide that there were no real changes.
If you clone the new repo side by side with the old source and run a diff then you will see there are hardly any changes - just few lines changed in the build scripts....
Draw your own conclusions....

Well, that is a bit disappointing :/ i'll have a look as well when i will get back my pc.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

I'm from the phone and cannot see what changes have been made. Anybody tried the new client or know what changes have been made?

I did check the repo.
They reset the old repo so there's no git history any more and the commit looks like a massive commit....but... it's just an attempt to hide that there were no real changes.
If you clone the new repo side by side with the old source and run a diff then you will see there are hardly any changes - just few lines changed in the build scripts....

so do you think the team did not make any changes or developments to this project? very disappointing when this project must stop after a long wait. hopefully there are surprises from unexpected teams, just hope
Activity: 581
Merit: 253

I did check the repo.

Activity: 627
Merit: 500
Developers updated the code. Good news.

Activity: 14
Hello SIRX Community! 1 Big News just happen...

MISCHA just say "GOOD EVENING" on SLACK/TELEGRAM Cheesy this is goodnews after a long silence.. now where's the pump?
only say good morning doesn't mean that's a good news haha
the good news if they talk serious about the future of SIRX like the old time when they talked sirx project and now the everything has change when they get fund from investor and the sirx listed on exchange market, bad move hmmm
so true. after the acquisition of their funds disappeared from the community and never discussed again now. hopefully from the team there is still good intention to develop this project with the funds they earn.

I like the way developers handle sirius project after airdrop and all that fund , developing going smoothly with slow steps so i am guessing this coin will be next eth in 2019 .
Activity: 1162
Merit: 752
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
Hello SIRX Community! 1 Big News just happen...

MISCHA just say "GOOD EVENING" on SLACK/TELEGRAM Cheesy this is goodnews after a long silence.. now where's the pump?
only say good morning doesn't mean that's a good news haha
the good news if they talk serious about the future of SIRX like the old time when they talked sirx project and now the everything has change when they get fund from investor and the sirx listed on exchange market, bad move hmmm
so true. after the acquisition of their funds disappeared from the community and never discussed again now. hopefully from the team there is still good intention to develop this project with the funds they earn.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
still observing this project , nothing much were done. and dev still now making another private sell.
they say they want to add sirius into another exchange.
looking forward what that will bring.

Another exchange? What for? To there the price was 1 sat? I do not even understand for what purpose was added to Cryptopia. The coin is of no use to anyone, since the developers destroyed their loyal community with their attitude.  This is all very funny. The only ones who have suffered as a result of this project are the investors who allegedly gave the developers 80 btc. By the way, it's hard to believe it was. But if this is the case, then now the developers just create some visibility that the coin is not a Scam. Although it looks like a Scam.

Yes, everything is so unfortunately, have already destroyed everything that even did not have time to create)
If they really got 80 bitcoins, which I strongly doubt, then they have nowhere to hurry.
The community of course they have already lost, the seriousness of their intentions is not even visible.

they just make a commint in github , the dev said they upgrading new wallet for sirius . let's see where this will bring us maybe?
but still the nothing "sirius" was done.
Activity: 30
I hope this plan becomes a great advance. Absorbing project, thoughtful business, wondrous plan.
Pages:
Jump to: