Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed - page 16. (Read 66332 times)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
The new wallet is very good. Now it remains to wait for a low price to fill it with coins. Now the price is still too high.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Some news/updates came from developers as far as i can see, so we can say that the sirius project is not deserted or dumped(at least yet), i checked my blockfolio they have some value still and the updates started again, bull season is coming. So good things is next i think?

I could tell that they have no plans of dumping it, since they are actively working on it. And scammers just behave a little differently. I just wish they had someone from the team to engage with the community.

And what about phase two? It was supposed to happen back in February.

I suppose we may get some update about the seconth part of the distribution as well from Joseph. They may not be very active on this thread but in the end it doesn't really matter as long as some progress is being made.
dx5
Activity: 303
Merit: 251
Some news/updates came from developers as far as i can see, so we can say that the sirius project is not deserted or dumped(at least yet), i checked my blockfolio they have some value still and the updates started again, bull season is coming. So good things is next i think?

I could tell that they have no plans of dumping it, since they are actively working on it. And scammers just behave a little differently. I just wish they had someone from the team to engage with the community.

And what about phase two? It was supposed to happen back in February.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
Apple doesn't say what they are doing everyday and yet iPhones appear...Just because there is no update doesn't mean nobody is working Smiley
have patience, sometimes it pays off Wink

You cannot compare apple with SIRX, apple is an establish company while sirx is just warming up for this year bull run Cheesy but its true patience pay off.

LOL! On accident I see you are replying to me here on bitcoin talk while I said that on slack. That makes no sense. React to a comment on slack.....on slack......so I can see it.

An amazing new algorithm is being worked on, an easy to use token creator, a brand new wallet yesterday. Things are happening, even if you don`t get a babysit update every day. That was the original point made with my Apple remark.

Also : Will all the github doubters of the last 3 pages now also state they were wrong in speculating since there is an amazing new wallet?

Well its good to know that something is been done behind closed doors, but if you can find time to update slack can as well update here on thread not everyone is on slack, it doesn't take much time either.
Yeah, they started from here it should be everything they made also must posted in here not on slack at least we know about sirx is from this thread on this forum not from slack.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
stuhlman said on slack he would be back on wednesday (august 1st)
Activity: 302
Merit: 10
Waiting for Joseph's updates today, I hope he can show up and clarify some FUD these days.  Grin Grin 嚯嚯嚯!
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Apple doesn't say what they are doing everyday and yet iPhones appear...Just because there is no update doesn't mean nobody is working Smiley

You cannot compare apple with SIRX, apple is an establish company while sirx is just warming up for this year bull run Cheesy but its true patience pay off.

LOL! On accident I see you are replying to me here on bitcoin talk while I said that on slack. That makes no sense. React to a comment on slack.....on slack......so I can see it.

An amazing new algorithm is being worked on, an easy to use token creator, a brand new wallet yesterday. Things are happening, even if you don`t get a babysit update every day. That was the original point made with my Apple remark.

Also : Will all the github doubters of the last 3 pages now also state they were wrong in speculating since there is an amazing new wallet?

Well its good to know that something is been done behind closed doors, but if you can find time to update slack can as well update here on thread not everyone is on slack, it doesn't take much time either.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
i am also a little dissapointed in this great team , but you can never tell how far they are with the developing of the project , besides that it is better to keep this coins then sell them for this too low prices

Agree .. there is no point in selling at current prices
I do not know what really happened with this project, but I still have the patience to wait.
At least in the next two months

You have the patience, but it also is a bit like you don't really have a choice. Selling right now isn't even worth logging into the exchange as the price is so low.
Greetings! Perhaps seeing the price of 200 satoshi, you will find the price of 450 satoshi very attractive, which is likely to happen, after some time.

I can't see a price at 450 satoshi right now. It could happen with very strong elements.
The recent sharp drop in prices has caused many people to sell.Many people lost hope for this project.The community is very cold.i don't know if the team is still working.

That is pro cyclical trading action. If one person starts selling huge amounts others often start doing the same. It's better to stick with projects you believe in and not touch the coins.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501

Activity: 574
Merit: 254
new announcement on slack:

Mischa [10:43 PM]
@everyone Hi everyone, our new desktop wallet has been released, you can find it at https://github.com/siriuscore/sirius/releases along with the changelog. Aside from that, we're continuing work on the smart contract wizard update, and are running initial tests for our new consensus algorithm, RWPoS. Expect to hear more about that in the coming weeks and months as we work toward preparing our technical white paper.
yeah, and they even tweeted on the official Twitter about it.  Smiley https://twitter.com/SirxProject/status/1022316867539673090 
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

@everyone Hi everyone, our new desktop wallet has been released, you can find it at https://github.com/siriuscore/sirius/releases along with the changelog. Aside from that, we're continuing work on the smart contract wizard update, and are running initial tests for our new consensus algorithm, RWPoS. Expect to hear more about that in the coming weeks and months as we work toward preparing our technical white paper.

Well, something is happening at least. Moreover will be interesting to see when the smart contract wizard creator  and the new consensus algorithm will start to be at a testable state.
Activity: 25

Activity: 84
This project seems interesting. The team came back from a failure but I hope and wish this one to be a huge success. Good luck
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Hello SIRX Community! 1 Big News just happen...

MISCHA just say "GOOD EVENING" on SLACK/TELEGRAM Cheesy this is goodnews after a long silence.. now where's the pump?
only say good morning doesn't mean that's a good news haha
the good news if they talk serious about the future of SIRX like the old time when they talked sirx project and now the everything has change when they get fund from investor and the sirx listed on exchange market, bad move hmmm
so true. after the acquisition of their funds disappeared from the community and never discussed again now. hopefully from the team there is still good intention to develop this project with the funds they earn.

I like the way developers handle sirius project after airdrop and all that fund , developing going smoothly with slow steps so i am guessing this coin will be next eth in 2019 .

Ahhh  Grin Next Eth. Come on bro, so many projects coming daily claiming Next Eth Killer, but no one touch yet eth mark.

They don't even touch Ethereum Classic mark.
Activity: 6
Hello all!
I'm interested on this business. I'll wait for this to see what is going to originate.
Activity: 53
Hello SIRX Community! 1 Big News just happen...

MISCHA just say "GOOD EVENING" on SLACK/TELEGRAM Cheesy this is goodnews after a long silence.. now where's the pump?
only say good morning doesn't mean that's a good news haha
the good news if they talk serious about the future of SIRX like the old time when they talked sirx project and now the everything has change when they get fund from investor and the sirx listed on exchange market, bad move hmmm
so true. after the acquisition of their funds disappeared from the community and never discussed again now. hopefully from the team there is still good intention to develop this project with the funds they earn.

I like the way developers handle sirius project after airdrop and all that fund , developing going smoothly with slow steps so i am guessing this coin will be next eth in 2019 .

Ahhh  Grin Next Eth. Come on bro, so many projects coming daily claiming Next Eth Killer, but no one touch yet eth mark.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250

an amazing silence from the developers

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Today there should some update coming up, about the changes recently made in the wallet and technical direction the project is going to take. This could be quite interesting news after a period that has been relatively quiet(since we don't know really what is going on with the development).

At today's price we have no choice but to HOLD and Wait for new development announcement by the devteam

the Bull run is a good time to make some announcement to create some positive news for the project.
Activity: 41
I'm a skeptic, and much of the proposed project seems too unrealistic to me. But there are also a lot of really  worthwhile moments in the project that I noticed. Perhaps I dare to skepticism over time. Try to surprise me,  Geomanna's team!
Pages:
Jump to: