Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed - page 19. (Read 66332 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Admin's last post was on May 9 and they are not active on Slack or Telegram
No info on Second round airdrop
May be they have lost interest and abandoned the project or dumped their coins and did exit scam.Time will tell
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
I think, yet again, some of the people posting in this thread has no idea what and how long takes to really work on a project and develop it,  confusing hype we have seen in other projects / ico as good communication from the team.

That said the project could as well turn out to be crap but, it's just to early to say.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
It's a shame that a great potential project like SIRX is going to the graveyard of coins as far as i can see. I think the main enemy of coins/tokens is lack of communication, it can blow the whole project as we can see in many examples. I hope SIRX won't be one of them in the near future.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250

What are you clinging to the reasons for the bear market? look ZRX, Stellar many others in the work.
 From news dev SIRX is unavailable from the moment of listing on the exchange.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
It's also summer, so i don't think we will see anything big happening anytime soon. On the other hand with the market in bear mode probably even some good progress would not show great changes on the price
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
They are still active on slack/telegram and the dev's are not the only Who are buying,  proces are very good at the moment to buy some more SIRX

Do they ever mention why they never go to the ANN thread? I might have to go to the slack.

I hope it's not a matter of being like defiant.

There is not much going on in slack, I know some people are saying slack is very active but that's not really true either.

well lets just hope that behind all this great silence, there is actually some technical development going on to improve this project, otherwise, if slack is not active with dev as well could only indicate one thing, and that will not be good at all for a project that demonstrate such great potentials within short period of time.
But just as majority has rightly pointed out, lets Waite and see possible update.
Activity: 420
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
i am also a little dissapointed in this great team , but you can never tell how far they are with the developing of the project , besides that it is better to keep this coins then sell them for this too low prices

Agree .. there is no point in selling at current prices
I do not know what really happened with this project, but I still have the patience to wait.
At least in the next two months

You have the patience, but it also is a bit like you don't really have a choice. Selling right now isn't even worth logging into the exchange as the price is so low.
Greetings! Perhaps seeing the price of 200 satoshi, you will find the price of 450 satoshi very attractive, which is likely to happen, after some time.

I can't see a price at 450 satoshi right now. It could happen with very strong elements.
The recent sharp drop in prices has caused many people to sell.Many people lost hope for this project.The community is very cold.i don't know if the team is still working.
I rely that the plan will perform all that has been target. Engaging business, classy website!  Good luck.

?,
what are you talking about?
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
I rely that the plan will perform all that has been target. Engaging business, classy website!  Good luck.

You say you rely on something but if you speak the truth you don't know what you are talking about.
Activity: 26
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
i am also a little dissapointed in this great team , but you can never tell how far they are with the developing of the project , besides that it is better to keep this coins then sell them for this too low prices

I do not know what really happened with this project, but I still have the patience to wait.

You have the patience, but it also is a bit like you don't really have a choice. Selling right now isn't even worth logging into the exchange as the price is so low.
Greetings! Perhaps seeing the price of 200 satoshi, you will find the price of 450 satoshi very attractive, which is likely to happen, after some time.

I can't see a price at 450 satoshi right now. It could happen with very strong elements.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
Wow..just watching the last order history on market https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=SIRX_BTC if someone was stoped their buy wall at price 450sat/sirx after the buy wall on the price 500sat/sirx has sold. Nightmare is come true  Shocked
if i am not wrong see, on earlier the total buy order when price stable on 500sat/sirx is about 10btc but now only 1.3btc (total buy orders)
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
still observing this project , nothing much were done. and dev still now making another private sell.
they say they want to add sirius into another exchange.
looking forward what that will bring.

Another exchange? What for? To there the price was 1 sat? I do not even understand for what purpose was added to Cryptopia. The coin is of no use to anyone, since the developers destroyed their loyal community with their attitude.  This is all very funny. The only ones who have suffered as a result of this project are the investors who allegedly gave the developers 80 btc. By the way, it's hard to believe it was. But if this is the case, then now the developers just create some visibility that the coin is not a Scam. Although it looks like a Scam.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
still observing this project , nothing much were done. and dev still now making another private sell.
they say they want to add sirius into another exchange.
looking forward what that will bring.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
Apple doesn't say what they are doing everyday and yet iPhones appear...Just because there is no update doesn't mean nobody is working Smiley
have patience, sometimes it pays off Wink

You cannot compare apple with SIRX, apple is an establish company while sirx is just warming up for this year bull run Cheesy but its true patience pay off.
Activity: 672

Most likeley, I can't see it going up in this state.
For now yes it won't going up, let's think the positive way if looking the current price btc and other crypto is on down trend. I suggestion to hold little longer and i dont asking everyone to follow my suggestion.
As we know, we only (include me) got it from airdrop so dont making wish a lot if we only want doing sell without nothing interest to buy this sirx.
Sirius dev team just taking extra long time than others project ever existed. The point is lets we see their development hows that will going, I even hope they will doing the best for the project.
indeed at this time all we can do is wait, hopefully the team is still active to make sirx better. because seeing the current situation is like not worth entering the stock market.
They are still active on slack/telegram and the dev's are not the only Who are buying,  proces are very good at the moment to buy some more SIRX

Do they ever mention why they never go to the ANN thread? I might have to go to the slack.

There is not much going on in slack, I know some people are saying slack is very active but that's not really true either.

nothing is there, dull as in a tank
no single post or message from the developers
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Activity: 112
it seems to me quite interesting, can't wait for some free Sirius! Wink
Activity: 313
They are still active on slack/telegram and the dev's are not the only Who are buying,  proces are very good at the moment to buy some more SIRX

Pages:
Jump to: