Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed - page 2. (Read 66328 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Someone in discord said that IEO is in process. Any news about that? Thanks

Can you explain exactly what is an IEO. It's the second time I hear someone mentioning that. Isn't it similar to an ICO? But Sirius was airdropped.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
Perhaps rather than an exchange we could have a bit of development and new uses or perhaps services for the coin, that way one can attract users which attracts investors and give quite a few advantages to giving attention to it.
Activity: 12
If it worked for them, then many exchanges would already work, everything happens the other way around, next week it’s about half a year, a year. Grin Projects released in 2018-19 have from 5 to 10 or more exchanges. What do you have?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

I see Misha mentioned something about a Chinese exchange, but i never heard any plan about this before. They should be announcing something soon.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
DeepOnion
Activity: 368
Merit: 252
Since Sirius is in NOVA, when will they be listed at CMC? Doesn't the developer  have to apply?
Activity: 368
Merit: 252
Nova exchange is not a bad exchange. It was one of my favorites. The reason their volume is low at the moment is because they went offline for a few months because it was sold to new owners.
There is not much volumes at the moment, but at least it's something where people can trade on if needed .

Binance draws other projects from the Ethereum network into the blockchain Binance,
Ethereum needs its own powerful stock exchange.

I read a bit about their blockchain, but i don't think it can compete really, at least not now. Maybe somebody will chose it over ethereum if they throw in a free listing on their exchange?  Smiley

i see alot of project migrating to the binance chain lately i feel they are making the right choice considering the way binance is fast growing and evolving, honestly i wouldn't take anything away from binance ability to compete with eth network, this is a fast growing company that is really doing well in the exchange market, there is much choice for project to make now regarding which network will be favorable to lunch their project.

but in this case like Sirius where they already have their own chain they cannot really have any benefit from it, it's just an advantage for trading purposes at the moment and make sense just for projects which are token based
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

Binance draws other projects from the Ethereum network into the blockchain Binance,

I read a bit about their blockchain, but i don't think it can compete really, at least not now. Maybe somebody will chose it over ethereum if they throw in a free listing on their exchange?  Smiley

i see alot of project migrating to the binance chain lately i feel they are making the right choice considering the way binance is fast growing and evolving, honestly i wouldn't take anything away from binance ability to compete with eth network, this is a fast growing company that is really doing well in the exchange market, there is much choice for project to make now regarding which network will be favorable to lunch their project.
Activity: 25
looks like theyre working on a stablecoin and dex going by slack.
Activity: 111
I wonder if their slack is active and they are up for development, there is plenty of ideas as long as people has the means and want to do it, however in this case there is a lot of things a community needs to see besides spontaneous and casual activity by dev team.
Activity: 108
I am very interested and love with the project you give, allow me to follow how your project will develop dev. Thank you.

Activity: 534
And what about Sirx, there the guys talked about the test network, although it does not affect the coin.

and one more thing, how much Cryptopia Sirx, drowned ...

That is a good question indeed, if anybody knows i'm interested as well considering it was the only exchange.
I'll ask in the slack later otherwise.
Mischa said that the next article about rwpos is being prepared,
I think next month we will read, after that a white paper is expected. The testnet will begin in 2019.

A promising project, time is needed, it all depends on the developers and the market

These things take time to prepare even if they seems trivial.

I suppose once we will get the whitepaper everyone will have a clear idea about the future of Sirius, beside 2019 is really just around the corner and we may be able to test something they are working on. So i'm moderately optimistic Smiley

+.

and one more thing, how much Cryptopia Sirx, drowned ...
In general, then a little, I remember, we received from 60 -100 people in the distribution, it was interesting and how many guys actually participated in the distribution
Pages:
Jump to: